What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

yara what is wrong with these indian brain less creature of BJP i dont want to comment on this thread but enough is enough some chutyas from india are msging Pakistani pages and FB accounts that modi aa gya aub Pakistan nai bcha ga WTF dude are they serious or they are having cocaine after modis victory and i bet modi's will change his stance regarding Pakistan once he will be briefed by Indian army chief and RAW chief about Pakistan and ISI and what will be the reaction of ISI inside india if india tried to attack Pakistan ....... anyways congrats to indian member on PDF but to be very honest i think ur 80 percent janta is jahil msging random Pakistani fb ids and saying '' Modi pm ban gya aub nai bcha ga Pakistan'' middle finger for them ......

yara what is wrong with these indian brain less creature of BJP i dont want to comment on this thread but enough is enough some chutyas from india are msging Pakistani pages and FB accounts that modi aa gya aub Pakistan nai bcha ga WTF dude are they serious or they are having cocaine after modis victory and i bet modi's will change his stance regarding Pakistan once he will be briefed by Indian army chief and RAW chief about Pakistan and ISI and what will be the reaction of ISI inside india if india tried to attack Pakistan ....... anyways congrats to indian member on PDF but to be very honest i think ur 80 percent janta is jahil msging random Pakistani fb ids and saying '' Modi pm ban gya aub nai bcha ga Pakistan'' middle finger for them ......
modi aagya ab Pakistan nehi bachega :whistle:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Modi has come to power with a promise of growth and stability. & remember back in 1999, AB Vajpayee (from BJP) was the first PM to come to pakistan with Lahore Delhi Bus. BJP in center doesn't necessarily mean rise in tension, on the contrary the relations may improve between the nations.

Back
Top Bottom