What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Yep because you said padosis are burning and we are only retaliating to your compatriots comments. Anyway your dalit won so lets see how "tough on Pakistan" he will be. :lol:

Do you really understand what "Dalit" means in india, it means someone from jamadar/chura/untouchable. Modi is tayli and taylis are NOT jamdars or churas or untouchable.

Do you really understand what "Dalit" means in india, it means someone from jamadar/chura/untouchable. Modi is tayli and taylis are NOT jamdars or churas or untouchable.

Dalit is just a term to refer to what is considered a backward caste in India.

Dalit is just a term to refer to what is considered a backward caste in India.

No, Dalit = chura untouchable historically involved in professions like toilet cleaning etc. What we call in punjab chura/jamadar is called dalit all over india.

well, dont provoke...then they wont attack...

People put things like Lahore bhi ajai ga..

Islam/ Pakistan = Terrorist/ terrorism

These really are provoking words!

Do you seriously think some make an account "esp" to attack Indians? Well no..they discuss Pakistan issues but sure you attack and then expect the other side to be silent is really like being born yesterday!
Sorry to say but you can never be a good Mod or Admin then :disagree:. You are saying that Indian members are provoke others only :angry:. I can't blame you bcoz you said once that you never go to threads related to India that's why you are saying this Bullshit :hitwall:. You should try sometime and then you'll find out that some Pakistani members also talk SHIT and troll in this Forum :agree:

well, dont provoke...then they wont attack...

People put things like Lahore bhi ajai ga..

Islam/ Pakistan = Terrorist/ terrorism

These really are provoking words!

Do you seriously think some make an account "esp" to attack Indians? Well no..they discuss Pakistan issues but sure you attack and then expect the other side to be silent is really like being born yesterday!
Sorry to say but you can never be a good Mod or Admin then :disagree:. You are saying that Indian members are provoke others only :angry:. I can't blame you bcoz you said once that you never go to threads related to India that's why you are saying this Bullshit :hitwall:. You should try sometime and then you'll find out that some Pakistani members also talk SHIT and troll in this Forum :agree:

Nope. Modi is an OBC not a dalit

Good to know the difference, I only said dalit because some websites called him a dalit lol.

Looking at your comment, all I can say is that Hindu caste system seems to be doing better in Pakistan than in India. There may be many reasons to criticize an individual, but to do so on the basis of his/her race/religion/colour/caste says more about you than the target.

I am quite happy that a person from a humble background has become the Prime Minister of my country. He is not a dalit, he is an Indian.

On Pakistan, I can only hope that you also get capable people to run your country who have risen due to merit/hard-work, not because they were born in a particular family.

Calling a dalit a dalit is not criticism anyway I have been told he is not dalit anyway so this irrelevant.

Ok so then I give up LOL, anyway a lot of websites that were referring to him as dalit are now saying he will be India's lowest caste or backward caste premier.

I have edited that post but the explanation is

Caste system has four different varnas ( Brahmin,Kshatriya, Vaishya and shudra ) and a non-varna caste called dalits.

The confusion occurs because OBC is a term used by GoI in order to provide affirmative action and is not a categoty of caste system . Most of OBC's are Shudra's or azlaf and arzal muslims, but depending on political clout, some other castes may also slip in.

Modi belongs to OBC hence there is very high probability that he belongs to a shudra caste.

Ok so then I give up LOL, anyway a lot of websites that were referring to him as dalit are now saying he will be India's lowest caste or backward caste premier.

No they can touch him :astagh::astagh: not that one.

Last edited:
I have edited that post but the explanation is

Caste system has four different varnas ( Brahmin,Kshatriya, Vaishya and shudra ) and a non-varna caste called dalits.

The confusion occurs because OBC is a term used by GoI in order to provide affirmative action and is not a categoty of caste system . Most of OBC's are Shudra's or azlaf and arzal muslims, but depending on political clout, some other castes may also slip in.

Modi belongs to OBC hence there is very high probability that he belongs to a shudra caste.

I have heard some dalit converts to Islam trying to claim caste benefits, I was like WTF? I even heard the same from dalit Christians wtf is GOI doing listening to such bs claims?

I have heard some dalit converts to Islam trying to claim caste benefits, I was like WTF? I even heard the same from dalit Christians wtf is GOI doing listening to such bs claims?

That is not possible. According to law, any religious conversion from your parent religion extinguish claims for affirmative action. By converting, a person could only become a general ( again govt term corresponding to Brahmins, Kshatriya and vashyiyas, roughly ).

Back
Top Bottom