What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

image-graphs-exit-polls.jpg

Old slogan :- doodh mange to kher denge
Kashmir maangoge tho chir denge

New slogan :- Na doodh denge na khir denge, agar kashmir mange tho saala lahoor bhi chin lenge

Ab ki baar Modi sarkar..!

Jo mange 1 baar usse pyaar, jo mange baar baar usse maar
kashmir to apna hai, le hi lenge, tu Lahore kahan jaata hai yaar

Chaye iski baar ya uski baar.....ya ho Modi Sarkar!!

Oh you slum educated indian listen to me
Why we are jealous from modi?? Who is modi and what,s his aukaat?? He is nothing more than a murderer and chai wala untouchable.
You too will complain like us if pakistan elect hafiz saeed or osama bin laden as PM of pakistan because there will no peace in this region.Now ready for a nuclear war and see your so called bharat mata and shinning economy converting into dust.Sure we too won,t exist.But a brain washed bharati like you cant understand the upcoming situation.
aww..... u quoted me....I saw this just now.....
anyway u turned pink again....:lol::lol:
so no need to answer u abt jealousy or aukaat or nukes.....:D:D

Jamaat congratulates Modi
News Desk, bdnews24.com
Published: 16 May 2014 15:05 BdST Updated: 16 May 2014 15:05 BdST

The Jamaat-e-Islami has greeted Narendra Modi, India’s likely next prime minister, after his Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and allies sweep the 16th Lok Sabha polls.

In a statement on Friday, Jamaat’s acting chief Maqbul Ahmed said his party wants to maintain a friendly relations with the neighbouring country.

“I hope the NDA alliance will form the government under the leadership of Narendra Modi and run the country based on communal harmony and democratic values,” Ahmed said.

Hardline Hindu activist Modi, the longest running Gujarat chief minister, is accused of not doing enough to contain 2002 deadly Hindu-Muslim riots in his home state.

Counting trends showed BJP-led NDA alliance was winning in more than 300 of the 543 parliament seats and looked set to form next government in New Delhi.

Earlier in the day, Jammat’s key ally BNP chief Khaleda Zia too congratulated Modi when initial results indicated a victory for the BJP.

Jamaat congratulates Modi -
bdnews24.com

Now is the moment to savor. As Amit Shah remarked, Congress couldn't open its account in 7 states. The best part of this victory (which makes it even sweeter) is the fact that that the composition laves little room for allies or opposition to blackmail/ arm twist government. With this comfortable cushion behind, i'm sure we'll get to see Modi concentrate on administration and governance rather than following Coalition dharma. Indeed " Achche Din aane walley hain"
Congratulations to all fellow countrymen.

Indian-Sweets.jpg

This Government is for ALL INDIANS irrespective of the fact if they voted for or against Modi.

Yeah Yeah........ that's why All Tamil party won the majority votes in Tamilnadu. Once you are out of the main political arena you've become Indians. When you can bargain you are Tamils first. What a hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom