What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

You guys keep praising Modi but I don't think you guys listen to speeches..do you want me to find u some links of Modi's extremism?
Yeah sure please share some links with me in which Modi said something bad about Muslims

Yeah we never claimed to be a secular state unlike India, trying to say its secular but doesn't act like it

1. First of all, your Quaid's vision of Pakistan was of a secular nation which you screwed over anyway..
2. Secondly, most Pakistanis talking about secularism is like an illiterate talking about Aerodynamics, so I will ignore your comment about India's Secularism

This sarkar has one advantage and one disadvantage........

"Lack of a strong opposition"

MERA RANG DE BASANTI CHOLA !

BnwRlSFIEAANkvY.jpg

:victory1:

BJP make inroads in so many unexplored Land. J&K, Assam, Kerela, 7 Sisters. In every possible State.

Immergence of LARGEST NATIONAL PARTY.

Yeah sure please share some links with me in which Modi said something bad about Muslims
you don't remember when Modi said he will kick 200 million bengalis out and the next day 32 bengali muslim were killed by hindus..this secular?

1. First of all, your Quaid's vision of Pakistan was of a secular nation which you screwed over anyway..
2. Secondly, most Pakistanis talking about secularism is like an illiterate talking about Aerodynamics, so I will ignore your comment about India's Secularism
How come there hasn't been a Muslim PM in India?

'Modi biggest terrorist of Indian politics' - The Times of India

give me a speech of modi where he speak against any community even Muslim ?
The Rise of Adolf Modi

give me a speech of modi where he speak against any community even Muslim ?

Last edited:
you don't remember when Modi said he will kick 200 million bengalis out and the next day 32 bengali muslim were killed by hindus..this secular?
LOL this shows how much intelligent piece of Pakistan you are dude.
First: There is nothing wrong in saying that we'll kick illegal Bangalis from India and i want that too.
Second: Those Bangalis was killed by Bodo Peoples. Because a Girl from Bodo tribe raped and killed by illegal Bangalis
32 killed in 36 hours by Bodo militants in Assam, curfew imposed | The Indian Express
National Democratic Front of Bodoland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You said that he speak against Muslims Please share some speeches of Modi in which he said wrong about Muslims

LOL Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif send invitation to Narendra Modi to visit Pakistan....Abhi se line pe aa gaya :rofl:

How come there hasn't been a Muslim PM in India?

'Modi biggest terrorist of Indian politics' - The Times of India

The Rise of Adolf Modi

I think you have tried hard but could not find a credible speech.

your source is PDF comments .

He spoke against illegal migration from bangladesh so where is your bullshit about doing bad about muslim community ??

Are you retard or what ? where does he say he would kick whole Bangladesh of 200 million population ? he said he would stop illegal migration into India. That's it .

LOL this shows how much intelligent piece of Pakistan you are dude.
First: There is nothing wrong in saying that we'll kick illegal Bangalis from India and i want that too.
Second: Those Bangalis was killed by Bodo Peoples. Because a Girl from Bodo tribe raped and killed by illegal Bangalis
32 killed in 36 hours by Bodo militants in Assam, curfew imposed | The Indian Express
National Democratic Front of Bodoland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You said that he speak against Muslims Please share some speeches of Modi in which he said wrong about Muslims
Obviously hes not going to say that directly these days..but no matter what u say or think, Modi is terrorist according an Indian Hindu Minister, i posted the link above please check it out

BJP+ = 338
Congress+ =57
Thats one of the most decisive election results ever!!

Obviously hes not going to say that directly these days..but no matter what u say or think, Modi is terrorist according an Indian Hindu Minister, i posted the link above please check it out

First give me a damn speech of Modi in which he is speaking against Indian Muslims ?

He is in politics from last 20 year he had enough time to be direct. U just claimed u can give us many links of his extremists speech. Do that or stop pulling words from ur back.

I think you have tried hard but could not find a credible speech.

your source is PDF comments .

He spoke against illegal migration from bangladesh so where is your bullshit about doing bad about muslim community ??
Actually now Im glad for Modi, let him continue the brainwashing cycle of indians.. u ignorant Indians deserve that..Im happy for u

See, no matter, if you are preoccupied with some mindset, then there is no point in trying to change that.
But, when it comes to decision making, there is a norm for that.

I am sure, there will not be one but many people saying many things about Modi. But, the supreme court of India has given a ruling regarding , and there is absolutely nobody above that.

So, individual opinions don't matter.

Back
Top Bottom