What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Kal ke chawal humen sikhaenge Secularism ki definition. Applause.

Jo dhakkan Congress ko secular samajhti hai. Usse zaban kaat leni chahiye ya democracy n politics ke baare mein bolna nahi chahiye. Vomit ho jaaega.
Ignorance at its best, Supporters of Modi like u are reason why Modi is so extreme

majority ofPDF Pakistani members expected PTI and PMLN won

On the other hand,Majority of the PDF indian members expected MODI and Modi won.

abhey ye kia majra hay,Kya Allah k nazdeek sirf tum log hi ho

True that .... This is a huge slap for a govt who ignored its citizen.

Let parties to be reminded that there is no alternative to real and visible development.

They can not hid behind the facade of secularism any more.

majority ofPDF Pakistani members expected PTI and PMLN won

On the other hand,Majority of the PDF indian members expected MODI and Modi won.

abhey ye kia majra hay,Kya Allah k nazdeek sirf tum log hi ho

Im my country Allah/God do not decide who would win but Voters do.

It shows that Indian members are quite close to ground realities.

Last time Rahul Gandhi won in Amethi by 3.7 Lakh votes and right now he is leading just by 50000 votes. Lets see what will be the final count ;)

Yeah we never claimed to be a secular state unlike India, trying to say its secular but doesn't act like it
Ok we are not Secular in eyes of Pakistanis we don't have any problem with that. Modi won 71 out of 80 seats in UP. Muslims in huge amount support Modi and BJP.

Ok we are not Secular in eyes of Pakistanis we don't have any problem with that. Modi won 71 out of 80 seats in UP. Muslims in huge amount support Modi and BJP.
You guys keep praising Modi but I don't think you guys listen to speeches..do you want me to find u some links of Modi's extremism?

Congratulations,now the real test begins.The people of india have given him a mandate....a single party holds majority..almost unprecendented.That means he has the freedom to implement any reforms he wants without the regional allies getting in his way..he must use this mandate to the fullest.I hope all the best for our nation.

Back
Top Bottom