What's new

Ready to join hands with Mayawati if Lalu mediates: Mulayam Singh Yadav

Not just them. Most of the parties that make the Third Front are nothing but cut-throat opportunists. Dissect them as one may, not a single ideological bone shall be found.

Not even the Congress is left with any IDEOLOGY. It has simply become the Majority party for the Minorities (if you know what i mean :D )

It was sarcasm from Mulayam. in a way he rejected it but then you never know and everything is possible in Indian politics .

Not even the Congress is left with any IDEOLOGY. It has simply become the Majority party for the Minorities (if you know what i mean :D )

They at least were consistently Left-of-Centre till the last decade. These guys are a motley crew having everyone across the political spectrum.

It was sarcasm from Mulayam. in a way he rejected it but then you never know and everything is possible in Indian politics .

They have come together in the past, it will not be a EARTHQUAKE in Indian Politics if they come together again.

If Rajnath Singh and Mukul Roy of TMC make some back door agreement compromising Sarada scam I will come to your house and strangle you to death.

We will need their help
To pass bills in RS till we gain majority there in 2017

How desperate!! Amit Shah has just effed the two up and I am loving it!!!!

I will be very happy the day this SOB Mulayam Singh is sent to jail for all the crimes he and his goons has done in the state!!! Going by criminal record, Mayawati is saint when compared to Mulayam!!

We will need their help
To pass bills in RS till we gain majority there in 2017
"Need their help?" Pehle yaad nehi tha? Jo 15000 crore ka scam hua usko bhul jaun? Bhad me gaya BJP, pre election time pee iitna bakwas kiyun kiya phir? :mad:

If Rajnath Singh and Mukul Roy of TMC make some back door agreement compromising Sarada scam I will come to your house and strangle you to death.

If there is one man that you can trust blindly in BJP it's Amit Shah.........He will never compromise Party ideology for short term gains.

I think the bigger news of 2014 was not Modi becoming PM rather Amit Shah becoming BJP president.

Don't you see how from Mulayam to Mamata all are SCARED of one man named Amit Shah.

This alliance of multiple parties in the Hindi heartland is going to be a very big threat to BJP. One must wait and watch how these things pan out. I hope they don't succeed.

Back
Top Bottom