What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Yes, Tamil Nadu's J. Jayalalitha with 35+ seats & Orissa's BJD with around 13-14 seats will support NDA, easily crossing the 2/3rd mark, count some Independents & many more party, expecting NDA+ to be around 400 seats.

It would for alliance whereas I meant if it was possible for BJP to cross 362 mark..

What is the representation of BJP and its allies in Rajya Sabha? Can BJP or NDA attain two third majority in parliament?

It would for alliance whereas I meant if it was possible for BJP to cross 362 mark..

What is the representation of BJP and its allies in Rajya Sabha? Can BJP or NDA attain two third majority in parliament?

No, BJP is getting more than expected nos. 50+% on it's own, after 1984, No party has achieved simple majority on it's own.

& NDA fought under the leadership of Modi so whatever no. is NDA getting is in some way acknowledgement of Modi's leadership by the people even if they voted for other parties besides BJP.

It's always good to have more nos. the lesser the opp. the better, but that doesn't mean that Jaya will be in a position to dictate terms, to Modi? NEVER.

May be Jaya can ask Modi to interefere in Tamil issue in Srilanka as a favour for supporting for the removal of Article 370 :P

Great news! But not get hyped up, it will take years to improve the economy....

Some people think that India will return to 9% growth within months

Great news! But not get hyped up, it will take years to improve the economy....

Some people think that India will return to 9% growth within months

We just wanted to see Congress getting decimated.

She created lots of nuisance for Vajpayee last time, good so see regional parties can't blackmail national party.

Yea.. Infact none of the regional parties can.. Thats why I mentioned that BJP should dissolve themselves if they cannot give a better government this time.. Its now or never..

Back
Top Bottom