What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Frankly, the good thing is not Modi or BJP, but the fact that this is the 1st time Indian electorate has given a clear mandate in last 3 decades. Which means that the party in power will not have to define its path based on priorities of 10 different parties. Thats the advantage China has had over India in these 3 decades and the difference is for all to see. Hopefully next 5 years should show the positive difference.

At this time, BJP(on its own) is leading in 281 seats with the Lok Sabha mid point being at 272..

AB KI BAR ---- STABLE SARKAAR :D

Now if they fail in leading this nation.. BJP should dissolve themselves :D :D .. They do not have to fear any regional parties,..

Oh you slum educated indian listen to me
Why we are jealous from modi?? Who is modi and what,s his aukaat?? He is nothing more than a murderer and chai wala untouchable.
You too will complain like us if pakistan elect hafiz saeed or osama bin laden as PM of pakistan because there will no peace in this region.Now ready for a nuclear war and see your so called bharat mata and shinning economy converting into dust.Sure we too won,t exist.But a brain washed bharati like you cant understand the upcoming situation.

Our governments, traditionally, have been peaceful.

In all wars between Pak and India, Pak started war, forcing India to retaliate.

The Indian intervention in 1971 was due to mess you created in east Pakistan, which resulted in 10 million east Pakistanis taking refuge in India, creating problems for our already over burdened economy.

Op Badr was idea of Mushy which led to Kargil.

Congratulations to you guys. :cheers:
It is largest victory for any political party in India in past 35 years.

It is worst ever performance of ruling congress party since Independence.

Any party require 272 seats to form government
Modi led NDA got 330 seats
ruling UPA got 71 seats
:cheers:

What can I say, the entire thread is in bad taste and my post button is really feeling the pinch. It would be unfair of me to only reprimand you for the issue. Negative rating be gone......

Man.. I love to find reasonable People from Pakistan. You have My respect.

After reading so many comments, I do not know what to write bus "Achhe din aane bali hai"!!. But I have one unsolicited advice "Do your duty as promised otherwise after 5 years........you know what I mean"!! So for the time being savor the victory!! Jai NaMo!!.....:yahoo:

340 means 62% of the representation.. Any possibility of making it to 362, two third majority?

340 means 62% of the representation.. Any possibility of making it to 362, two third majority?

Yes, Tamil Nadu's J. Jayalalitha with 35+ seats & Orissa's BJD with around 13-14 seats will support NDA, easily crossing the 2/3rd mark, count some Independents & many more party, expecting NDA+ to be around 400 seats.

Yes, Tamil Nadu's J. Jayalalitha with 35+ seats & Orissa's BJD with around 13-14 seats will support NDA, easily crossing the 2/3rd mark, count some Independents & many more party, expecting NDA+ to be around 400 seats.

Why would BJP take the support of Jayalalitha???? I dont think they will do that mistake...

Why would BJP take the support of Jayalalitha???? I dont think they will do that mistake...

It's always good to have more nos. the lesser the opp. the better, but that doesn't mean that Jaya will be in a position to dictate terms, to Modi? NEVER.

Back
Top Bottom