What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Yeah you told me about the pharmacy thing and how your Dad came to Pakistan ! :(

Its a bit sad, my Grandpa wanted to visit Khrew (Kashmir) - his ancestral home - too but the authorities didn't allow at any time during the past 60 or so years even when the AJK-IOK bus-service had started before he eventually passed away !

Hopefully he is in a better place. Insh Allah.

To all Pakistani members, leave it guys, we all know how everything is hyped in India and then when the reality settles in, it all comes crashing to the ground, this frenzy no doubt will come to same conclusion.... Let the Indians have their moment.
AFTER.....

funny-images-narendra-modi-89.jpg

Where have you picked up this silly photo shop from ?

13000 + posts and this ??!!

Here is the original:

ab Namo ko maa beta - beto aur damaad shri ke saare parche khol dene chaiye aur aur sare congressi governers ko sack kerke unke sare kukarmo ke parche bhi khol ke sabke samne inhko nanga ker dena chiye :butcher:

devlopment to parlllel me chalta hi rahega :cheers:

Are you going back to India ? :o:
Not yet.
My family members have been here since last 20-30yrs so its not going to be easy for me,even if I wish :-)
Economics 101 ! :help:

Pataa nahin kahan sehh loggg utthhh kar aa jateiii hain without knowing the first thing about Economics ! :whistle:

Did you miss that it was JUST MY WISH???:p::bunny:

WAR-rior said:
Bhai, economics ka murder tha wo no doubt but that is actually possible. Its just u need to control ur local stock market and not let it be market free.

@Armstrong
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

ab Namo ko maa beta - beto aur damaad shri ke saare parche khol dene chaiye aur aur sare congressi governers ko sack kerke unke sare kukarmo ke parche bhi khol ke sabke samne inhko nanga ker dena chiye :butcher:

devlopment to parlllel me chalta hi rahega :cheers:
Amit shah sabko line pe lagayega ... let Modi focus on develpment.

Congratulations to Narendra Modi, BJP and NDA allies, and party workers..... I wish this enormous mandate given to BJP will translate into a progressive, strong, transparent, Educated, Healthy, and economically prosperous India.

I will also like to express extreme joy over decimation of current congress government (also SP and BSP), indicating complete disapproval of dynastic politics, institutional inaction and gross corruption ushered in by Congress led UPA...

Congrats to everyone!!!

Back to the same name calling, trolling, flame baiting and overall low standards of posting (As I have witnessed in the last few pages of this thread). Suffice to say, my comeback will be short lived.

Oh come on ! :(

Trolling is a part of our culture; its the favorite pastime of South Asians ! :unsure:

My dear, I am asking Pakistani members to let the Indians celebrate. Kutch ghalat bola.
bhai the photoshop was in real bad taste i always kept you on a better level than the fanboys

please jammer bhai you are much much bettre than that and you are the last person i expect to be swayed away by hype and euphoria

Not yet.
My family members have been here since last 20-30yrs so its not going to be easy for me,even if I wish :-)

I don't think you're welcome in India anymore 'cause you now eat Hummus and Falafel even with Tea ! :o:

Back
Top Bottom