What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Yes Arpiii!!
The Rs value has shot up suddenly and this puts me in moral dilemma.
I want the value of Rs to remain as it is while Indian economy to grow simultaneously. :P
(Seriously I am not complaining...I am more than glad :-) )

Economics 101 ! :help:

Pataa nahin kahan sehh loggg utthhh kar aa jateiii hain without knowing the first thing about Economics ! :whistle:

That proud sikhni is working with sunny leone these days :lol:
@cheekybird

Ye lowlife kya bol raha hai tumhare baare mein? Is h***** ko ye bhi nahi pata ki tum Pakistani ho aur bahut achhi member ho. If I was a Pakistani to iski class leta.

Economics 101 ! :help:

Pataa nahin kahan sehh loggg utthhh kar aa jateiii hain without knowing the first thing about Economics ! :whistle:
Bhai, economics ka murder tha wo no doubt but that is actually possible. Its just u need to control ur local stock market and not let it be market free.

Yaaar tu nei tou senti kar diyaa ! :(

I was just kidding ! :)

I would've loved to meet your Dada and Dadi; did they ever visit you guys here in Pakistan ?

Nopes Dada ko anay nahin diya muhalle walon ne, he was a pharmacist. But we visited them in India till he was alive. After that, nopes. Nothing of ours is in India, though our property has been estimated in crores. Dad forgoed his hissa to his elder bro. Since he is still an Indian and my father wants nothing to do with. We have enough.

To all Pakistani members, leave it guys, we all know how everything is hyped in India and then when the reality settles in, it all comes crashing to the ground, this frenzy no doubt will come to same conclusion.... Let the Indians have their moment.

BEFORE.....

narsim-cartoon_650_071513083326.jpg

AFTER.....

funny-images-narendra-modi-89.jpg

Bhai, economics ka murder tha wo no doubt but that is actually possible. Its just u need to control ur local stock market and not let it be market free.

Not it ain't possible unless you peg your currency which isn't gonna happen in today's world anymore; even China is moving onto floating exchange rate !

To all Pakistani members, leave it guys, we all know how everything is hyped in India and then when the reality settles in, it all comes crashing to the ground, this frenzy no doubt will come to same conclusion.... Let the Indians have their moment.

BEFORE.....

AFTER.....

Here comes the fake picture troll :)

BEFORE.....

AFTER.....

We don't care if you post 1000 similar pics like this

what the majority (u knw what i mean) wanted, they got it :lol:

As of now NDA is leading on 340 seats, that is only 22 votes short of that required to amend the constitution, remove article 370.

I think it has to be first amended/accepted by J&K legislative assembly.

Nopes Dada ko anay nahin diya muhalle walon ne, he was a pharmacist. But we visited them in India till he was alive. After that, nopes. Nothing of ours is in India, though our property has been estimated in crores. Dad forgoed his hissa to his elder bro. Since he is still an Indian and my father wants nothing to do with. We have enough.

Yeah you told me about the pharmacy thing and how your Dad came to Pakistan ! :(

Its a bit sad, my Grandpa wanted to visit Khrew (Kashmir) - his ancestral home - too but the authorities didn't allow at any time during the past 60 or so years even when the AJK-IOK bus-service had started before he eventually passed away !

Back
Top Bottom