What's new

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan'

ssheppard

Reaction score
In a statement that could embarrass Pakistan, which has claimed that India is fuelling unrest in Balochistan, a Baloch Senator has said there is no proof to suggest that New Delhi is fomenting trouble there.
"We don't have a proof. As a representative of Baloch people and a leader of a National Party, I have no information on this. Maybe, intelligence agencies of India and Pakistan have knowledge about it," Baloch leader and Senator Mir Hasil Bizenjo said on Tuesday night.

He was replying to queries after the release of the autobiography of his late father Mir Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo titled: In Search of Solutions.

He was asked whether he, as a leader of Balochistan, is aware of India's involvement in the region.

Asking India to realise the threat perception posed by terrorism from its neighbourhood, the Senator said terror emanating from Afghanistan reached Pakistan in no time and New Delhi should keep this fact in mind.

The war "fought in Afghanistan (in 1980's) did not bother Pakistanis. But ultimately Peshawar or Frontier (in Pakistan) bore the brunt on a daily basis... If, India and Iran along with Afghanistan and Pakistan do not devise a strategy then it has every potential to reach in these countries," he said.

Pakistan has claimed that India promotes terrorism in Balochistan, situated on Pak-Afghan border.

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan' - Express India

Quoting a nationalist leader who supports the traitors sitting in Afghanistan supported with Indian and others money is the best way to get oneself acquitted of the allegations.

Way to go Indian Media and Indian members for posting such credible information.

Well the senator is one of your own people....he has been selected ..infact ..voted by Pakistanis into the assembly......

Senators don't get voted in by people, he was selected by the nationalist MPAs in the assembly.

Also, these are all Sardars of their areas, tribes, so they don't face opposition f.rom any serious contender, their seats in assembly are 100% confirmed, kind of family seat.

Do remember we don't have politicians, we have oligarchs.

He's just a stupid nationalist but look at your media it is asking clearances from Individuals,e.g Pakistani newspaper editor says India not involved in terrorism,a nationalist pro separation leader says India not involved then someday they'll say that Pervaiz Hoodbhoy says India not involved Nadeem.F Paracha says India not Involved.

What can I says it utter stupidity!when you are quoting Individuals and deeming them equivalent to foreign minsters and interior minsters.

There are many people in India who say India is conducting genocide ask Naxalites,ULFA, Arundhati Roy etc but should they be counted as evidence for a countries omissions or commissions? that's why they say about Indian media it is(you'd already guessed that I will refrain from writing):sick:

Last edited:
He's just a stupid nationalist but look at your media it is asking clearances from Individuals,e.g Pakistani newspaper editor says India not involved in terrorism,a nationalist pro separation leader says India not involved then someday they'll say that Parvaiz Hoodbhoy says India not involved Nadeem.F Paracha says India not Involved.

What can I says it utter stupidity!when you are quoting Individuals and deeming them equivalent to foreign minsters and interior minsters.

There are many people in India who say India is conducting genocide ask Naxalites,ULFA, Arundhati Roy etc but should they be counted as evidence for a countries omissions or commissions? that's why they say about Indian media it is(you'd already guessed that I will refrain from writing):sick:

Remember those days when an Indian minister questioned ATS chief karkare's death, and your media wrote hundreds of articles of 26/11 being fake...and then you guys supported those allegations with grins on your faces? well it is the same situation now, just that this time the person quoted seems to be correct...Then Indian minister who was a minority minister himself , in the general elections lost badly in a large minority seat ....

Also, buddy you don't seem to know the power that media possess, you better ask about its power to home minster of India at the time of 26/11 and also Chief minister of Maharshtra...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember those days when an Indian minister questioned ATS chief karkare's death, and your media wrote hundreds of articles of 26/11 being fake...and then you guys supported those allegations with grins on your faces? well it is the same situation now, just that this time the person quoted seems to be correct...Then Indian minister who was a minority minister himself , in the general elections lost badly in a large minority seat ....
Quoting a minister and a nationalist is very different was the minster famed as nationalist who hated India? and where are those hundred articles which followed after the minsters remarks.I would like to know the link between the articles and the minsters statement please post the hundreds of Pakistani media articles which based their views on minsters remarks.

What I am saying is quoting people who's ill informed opinion doesn't matter is stupidity and doesn't prove anything should I start posting the article of Maoists or ULFA or SIMI or Khalistani groups about your government would you believe it? or should we start quoting their leaders who clear Pakistan of any alleged involvement? that's where your stupid or yellow or (......everybody knows what) media comes into action they use every crap in anti Pakistan propaganda.That's just :sick:.

Pakistan High Commissioner Shahid Malik found himself in disagreement with a Baloch Senator of his country, Mir Hasil Bizenjo, when the latter compared Islamabad with Kabul in terms of the vulnerability of the two cities to terrorist attacks.

Bizenjo and Sheikh Asad Rahman, who was actively associated with the Baloch resistance of the 1970s, did not also validate Pakistan’s claim of Indian involvement in the troubled province. “I have no proof of Indian support,” said Bizenjo.

For his part, Rahman said nationalists received no backing from India, Iran or the erstwhile Soviet Union in any Pakistan military operation in the province.

They spoke at the release function here of Bizenjo’s father and legendary Baloch nationalist Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo’s autobiography — In Search of Solutions. The book put together by his political aide, B. M. Kutty, is a collection of the late Ghaus Bakhsh’s personal notes on important events.

“There is no difference today between Islamabad and Kabul,” said Bizenjo. He buttressed the point by recalling his father’s 1984 warning to supporters of the anti-Soviet jihad in Afghanistan: “You should worry about the time when the guns trained at Kabul will be directed at Islamabad…”

“Islamabad resembles a five-star jail where we have to cross 20 police barricades to reach parliament,” said the senator. He felt India, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan had no option but to put up a joint anti-terror front with China. That’s so because it’s impossible for the US and Nato forces to win the war they’re fighting in Afghanistan and along its borders with Pakistan.

“The Americans, British and the French know that they’d be fighting the war in the streets of London and Paris, if they don’t fight it in Pakistan and Afghanistan,” said Bizenjo.

“Religious terrorism has no boundaries. Our parliamentarians and intellectuals must lead the debate for a united response to the threat that will also break India and Iran, if it breaks Pakistan.”

The Pakistan envoy distanced promptly from the parallel drawn by Bizenjo: “I wish improvement of the situation in Kabul but will beg to disagree with the comparison (with Islamabad).” On the diplomatic correctness of his remarks on the Afghan capital, Malik said his reference was to the law and order situation. “I didn't mean anything else.”

In the context of the US plans of drone attacks on Quetta, neither Bizenjo nor Rahman ruled out the possibility of Taliban presence in the Baloch capital bordering Afghanistan’s Kandahar. But they were worried about collateral damage from such strikes that have thus far killed “about two dozen Taliban leaders but 10,000 civilians” in the North-West Frontier Province and tribal areas.

Baloch senator disagrees with Pak envoy | Top News

Pakistan High Commissioner Shahid Malik found himself in disagreement with a Baloch Senator of his country, Mir Hasil Bizenjo, when the latter compared Islamabad with Kabul in terms of the vulnerability of the two cities to terrorist attacks.

Bizenjo and Sheikh Asad Rahman, who was actively associated with the Baloch resistance of the 1970s, did not also validate Pakistan’s claim of Indian involvement in the troubled province. “I have no proof of Indian support,” said Bizenjo.

For his part, Rahman said nationalists received no backing from India, Iran or the erstwhile Soviet Union in any Pakistan military operation in the province.

They spoke at the release function here of Bizenjo’s father and legendary Baloch nationalist Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo’s autobiography — In Search of Solutions. The book put together by his political aide, B. M. Kutty, is a collection of the late Ghaus Bakhsh’s personal notes on important events.

“There is no difference today between Islamabad and Kabul,” said Bizenjo. He buttressed the point by recalling his father’s 1984 warning to supporters of the anti-Soviet jihad in Afghanistan: “You should worry about the time when the guns trained at Kabul will be directed at Islamabad…”

“Islamabad resembles a five-star jail where we have to cross 20 police barricades to reach parliament,” said the senator. He felt India, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan had no option but to put up a joint anti-terror front with China. That’s so because it’s impossible for the US and Nato forces to win the war they’re fighting in Afghanistan and along its borders with Pakistan.

“The Americans, British and the French know that they’d be fighting the war in the streets of London and Paris, if they don’t fight it in Pakistan and Afghanistan,” said Bizenjo.

“Religious terrorism has no boundaries. Our parliamentarians and intellectuals must lead the debate for a united response to the threat that will also break India and Iran, if it breaks Pakistan.”

The Pakistan envoy distanced promptly from the parallel drawn by Bizenjo: “I wish improvement of the situation in Kabul but will beg to disagree with the comparison (with Islamabad).” On the diplomatic correctness of his remarks on the Afghan capital, Malik said his reference was to the law and order situation. “I didn't mean anything else.”

In the context of the US plans of drone attacks on Quetta, neither Bizenjo nor Rahman ruled out the possibility of Taliban presence in the Baloch capital bordering Afghanistan’s Kandahar. But they were worried about collateral damage from such strikes that have thus far killed “about two dozen Taliban leaders but 10,000 civilians” in the North-West Frontier Province and tribal areas.

Baloch senator disagrees with Pak envoy | Top News

First of all Bizenjo is just a senator who has no access to any security / intelligence material nor he will be given with his history behind him. Plus even if he is shown the proof he will not agree with it. Such is the nature of these Sardars and traitors.

And as for the bold part, i truly believe this Indian journalist should get an admission into an Institute of Journalism, so that he can polish his journalistic skills and can perform a better analysis and especially how to present and research the accurate figures about anything which he is writing about. Feel sorry for such standards of journalism.

First of all Bizenjo is just a senator who has no access to any security / intelligence material nor he will be given with his history behind him. Plus even if he is shown the proof he will not agree with it. Such is the nature of these Sardars and traitors.

And as for the bold part, i truly believe this Indian journalist should get an admission into an Institute of Journalism, so that he can polish his journalistic skills and can perform a better analysis and especially how to present and research the accurate figures about anything which he is writing about. Feel sorry for such standards of journalism.

Where does this news item need research...it states what is said by a Pakistani Senator.....why howl over India media...while Pakistanis cant even control their own leadership from churning out statement after statement.

Where does this news item need research...it states what is said by a Pakistani Senator.....why howl over India media...while Pakistanis cant even control their own leadership from churning out statement after statement.
It seems you also need a check up with a doctor.

Would be better that you read the second paragraph again and again and again. Let me help you so that you don't have to read it again and again, the paragraph started by saying the And as for the bold part, so check in the reply section that which portion i have highlighted and about which thing i am talking about.

Journalism doesn't means whatever is told to you, you print it, especially facts and figures, a good journalist counter checks those figures provided if they are publicly available or else they get sued for wrong reporting of numbers, figures and facts.

So next time try to control your rant.

Would be better that you read the second paragraph again and again and again. Let me help you so that you don't have to read it again and again, the paragraph started by saying the And as for the bold part, so check in the reply section that which portion i have highlighted and about which thing i am talking about.

You are the one who is ranting here ...not me.........Either prove the news is false ...or stay mum......that should not be hard for you ...since you are a mod.....

Did the indians forgot to even read the whole article. Read the second paragraph. Should answer any questions. He said he personally has no information, which would be expected.

Did the indians forgot to even read the whole article. Read the second paragraph. Should answer any questions. He said he personally has no information, which would be expected.

Did you manage to reach third paragraph..it says "Baloch Nationalists don't receive any support from India"

Journalism doesn't means whatever is told to you, you print it, especially facts and figures, a good journalist counter checks those figures provided if they are publicly available or else they get sued for wrong reporting of numbers, figures and facts.

Oh dear me. So he didn't even read the paragraph and is trying to ignore it as evident in post #12.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom