What's new

Baktar shikan increased range n laser guided

I know, that's why I said derivative.

I'm not sure if its that easy !

The best we can hope for is us being able to integrate this new & improved Baktar Shikan variant to our Cobras !

Itniii tou range hiii nahin honeiii isss ke for it to be dropped from the K-8s or the Jf-17s (the two platforms whose source codes we'd be in possession off) tou a Drone is a far cry & that too if by some technological leap we're able to build drones which have the endurance, take-of-weight-capacity & ability to pull off something like firing off a laser guided munition !

I'm not sure if its that easy !

The best we can hope for is us being able to integrate this new & improved Baktar Shikan variant to our Cobras !

Itniii tou range hiii nahin honeiii isss ke for it to be dropped from the K-8s or the Jf-17s (the two platforms whose source codes we'd be in possession off) tou a Drone is a far cry & that too if by some technological leap we're able to build drones which have the endurance, take-of-weight-capacity & ability to pull off something like firing off a laser guided munition !

Haven't we already done that with the older models? It shouldn't be too difficult to implement the new and improved version.

478238-idea-1355235444-674-640x480.JPG

Guidance unit appears to be mmw instead of laser optics in the above pic. There are two versions of BS2 with different guidance units.
yara plz post the pic of the other BS2 variant !!!

Finally some Respectability is added to this 2 decades old obsolete system. !!

Still no pic of Baktar shikan with MMW seeker :cry:

Laser beam riding guidance, not MMW seeker.

Am i right ???
there were rumors that Baktar Shkian will be coming with a new MMW radar guidance but this do not look like one. Still, this is the new guidance i assume, different from the one we usually see with the baktar shikan.

Back
Top Bottom