What's new

Baitullah Mehsud dies

he daed we happy on his daith specaily time of his gone from game is important for pakistan.we have to step farward and finish them all with guns or talk but no need to create more people like he. our media is not good TTP must make one on his place but our media reprts make new TTP haed as hero or a big tarrest.

Look at it from the other point of view. We say he is dead, he denies, to prove it he comes out of his hole to give another confernece-----BHAM!!!! |You know the rest!
Araz

:) :) Not this time Sir.

Top Pakistan militant 'not dead'

Profile: Baitullah Mehsud
A spokesman for the Taleban in Pakistan has denied media reports that leading militant Baitullah Mehsud has died of an illness.

The spokesman, Maulvi Umar, told the BBC that Mr Mehsud was "fit and well".

Television channels reported that Mr Mehsud, who leads an alliance of pro-Taleban groups, died on Tuesday night.

Mr Mehsud is accused of masterminding the killing of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. He denied involvement in the attack.

Rumours of the militant's death have also been denied by his doctor, Eisa Khan.

Rumours about his death are being spread to weaken the Tehreek-e-Taleban

Mehsud aide Ibrahim Burqi

"I spoke to him today at 9am on the telephone, and he told me that he is surprised over rumours about his death," Mr Khan told the Associated Press news agency.

Several other Pakistani Taleban spokesmen also insisted Mr Mehsud is healthy, with some even saying that he is due to marry his second wife this weekend.

Unnamed Pakistani officials had said that Mr Mehsud, head of the Tehreek-e-Taleban Pakistan (TTP), is seriously ill with diabetes and may even be in a coma.

"Baitullah is sick. His condition is precarious," a senior Pakistani security official told the AFP news agency on condition of anonymity.

Mr Mehsud - an ethnic Pashtun tribesman in his mid-30s - was recently named in Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. Newsweek has called him "more dangerous than Osama Bin Laden".

Suicide attacks

Rumours about his poor health have grown in recent weeks with Pakistani newspapers and television reporting him suffering from typhoid in addition to diabetes.

Mr Mehsud's commanders have admitted he is not well and the BBC's Barbara Plett in Islamabad says he has gone into a diabetic coma on at least one occasion.

Our correspondent says that if the militant leader were to be incapacitated or to die - questions would arise about the future of the Pakistani Taleban.

Mr Mehsud does not like to be seen in public

His commanders suggest that reports of his death are government propaganda.

The Tehreek-e-Taleban Pakistan is a network of Pashtun tribesmen linked to the Afghan Taleban - as well as the more radical jihadist groups linked to al-Qaeda - which have been blamed for a lot of the recent violence in Pakistan.

Mr Mehsud, who belongs to the Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan, openly advocates using suicide bombers and is blamed for dozens of such attacks in Pakistan over the past year.

He is said to have played a major role in providing a sanctuary for fighters to operate in Afghanistan.

Speaking to the BBC in 2007, he said the militants were determined to free Afghanistan through jihad (holy war).

"Only jihad can bring peace to the world," he said.

The militant leader on several occasions has openly admitted to crossing the border to fight foreign troops.

Since 9/11 he has grown in strength and stature, making him the most important pro-Taleban militant commander in the Waziristan region.

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Top Pakistan militant 'not dead'

jaypor it has already been posted by Sir Muse.

Today sources confirmed his death and also a rift between his men in TTP.

jaypor it has already been posted by Sir Muse.

Today sources confirmed his death and also a rift between his men in TTP.

Can you please confirm it Jana ji. There is some place else where people are going all ballistic about him not being dead, need to shoot down a few.:devil::sniper:

Can you please confirm it Jana ji. There is some place else where people are going all ballistic about him not being dead, need to shoot down a few.:devil::sniper:

True, With so many conflicting reports its hard to believe his death except ofcourse if we see Image his dead body but still his images have been hazy sometimes lean guy with big hairs or sometimes a heavy guy :undecided:

Well its not important to confirm it. The most important thing is to read between the lines. Why Baituallah was killed at this point when US/CIA/NATO had joined hands with Mullah Umer/Taliban in Afghanistan ????

Did he die or he was killed by his masters deliberatly ???

NATO has declared that they can not succeed without joining hands with Mullah Umer.
The NATO commander has announced to take Mullah Umer along.
Now what ???

Whome they are going after if NATO has made Mullah Umer and Taliban as their allies in Afghanistan???

Would it not halt the activties of Taliban against them in Afghanistan. If then whome the NATO is preparing to attack with help of new and old allies????

PAKISTAN

so do we need to even ponder the timing of the death/killing of Baituallah ??

As per news published in DAWN, that this news was aired by CNN first, Its really interesting that the CNN released a news which still uncleared & debatable, is he live or died, Government officials said that, he is alive......well I think its more important to think that how the CNN (which is already a proved controversial american channel), while the heros of Pakistani Media (Especially Mr. Hamid Mir whoalways shows his significance of close relations in FATA including with taliban) couldn't get the varification of such news as yet.

He has to hide or died, he was now useless for americans, once he was clearly exposed as American favorit incidantly or may be intentionally as cover or to camouflage some other most important issues or persons for CIA.

In my views it could be intentional pre-planed exposing to divert attentions towards specific target (i.e B.Mehsood) to hide some thing more sensetive & important against Pakistani National security.......! The reason behind my opinion is the press release published in early september where our officials compalining a big lists against USA behaviour, including the big complain that, "once Pakistani agency informed about the exact time, cloths colors, Vehical was being useing and the exact time of movements of Baitullah Mehsood when hi supposed to going to attend "Jirga", to US forces base, despite ofperfact info US Forces delibrately ignored such event to counter B.Mehsood".

CIA is not just a team of stupids, They must know the consequencies of such ignorancy as stated above that obviously there relations with B.Mehsood will be clearly exposed and it may causes to creat some negetive effects even for a short while on foreign relation matters especially with Pakistan. so if they didn't bother about it at that time, there must be some strong reasons or plans behind there delibrate negligency.

According to Clandestine ethics always put several options at a time to maximise the assurance for their tasks, I hope that our Patriotic agencies would take care of it to find out the actual reasons and hidden CIA agents even arround them who can creat big problems for the country.

I think, its dosn't not the matter that, is he alive yet or died as it will be clear ultimately with in days, but have to notice and pay our attentions on CIA's 2nd, 3rd or 4th line creeps or Plans generated byCIA, who are still hidden and may be more harmfull for Pakistan.

But is he dead or alive ?
Baitullah Mehsud dies
RAWALPINDI: Supreme Commander of the defunct Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan Baitullah Mehsud is dead, Geo News reported early on Wednesday. The TTP leader had been indisposed for quite some time. A few weeks ago he had survived a severe diabetic attack but again fell seriously ill three days back.

That's why I told:

I think, its dosn't not the matter that, is he alive yet or died as it will be clear ultimately with in days, but ....................................who are still hidden and may be more harmfull for Pakistan.

I appreciate if you may plz enlight the reasons behind that such issue became seriously contravencial that has died yet or not, if its matter to you????

rhetoric? :)

Well its not important to confirm it. The most important thing is to read between the lines. Why Baituallah was killed at this point when US/CIA/NATO had joined hands with Mullah Umer/Taliban in Afghanistan ????

Did he die or he was killed by his masters deliberatly ???

NATO has declared that they can not succeed without joining hands with Mullah Umer.
The NATO commander has announced to take Mullah Umer along.
Now what ???

Whome they are going after if NATO has made Mullah Umer and Taliban as their allies in Afghanistan???

Would it not halt the activties of Taliban against them in Afghanistan. If then whome the NATO is preparing to attack with help of new and old allies????

PAKISTAN

so do we need to even ponder the timing of the death/killing of Baituallah ??

That's why I told:
I appreciate if you may plz enlight the reasons behind that such issue became seriously contravencial that has died yet or not, if its matter to you????

I understood that as link to support he is dead.

My interest is in the mystery thats what the thread is about and the controversy in media.

Back
Top Bottom