What's new

Baitullah Mehsud dies

jaypor it has already been posted by Sir Muse.

Today sources confirmed his death and also a rift between his men in TTP.

jana.
This is a favourable development for PA. I have long since learnt not to smirk on anybody,s death.May Allah SWT protect us from all the fitna in the world(Ameen)
Araz

jana.
This is a favourable development for PA. I have long since learnt not to smirk on anybody,s death.May Allah SWT protect us from all the fitna in the world(Ameen)
Araz

That is sir but still there is big difference between your personal enemy, a rival and a person who is enemy of the humanity.

This is favourable for the country but at the same time this is also an indication of a bigger game with Taliban been brought onboard by US/CIA while asking us to do more and not to ink agreements with trouble makers here in Pakistan.

After Baitullah there is no powerful stooge of US, many had already came to know the reality of Baitullah even among his own men, many were unknowingly fighting CIA game against Pakistan.

Faqir Muhammad as far as i know is a weak man he doesnt not even have power to gather hardly 200 people nor he was anti-Pakistan in the past neither he is anti-Pakistan.

Fazlullah well bingo ;) no need to worry about him :)

So time is rip for Pakistan to get the ones with guns and start disarming others who are not against Pakistan. Time to make Bajaur a decisive operation and bring others onboard for talks.

Contact Mullah Umer openly, if we failed to play our cards wisely this time we are going to land in fighting the real taliban, again funded and supported by CIA.

Mehsud "visits" parts of S.Waziristan
Updated at: 2050 PST, Thursday, October 02, 2008
WANA: Supreme commander of the banned outfit Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud visited different area of South Waziristan on Thursday.

According to Taliban sources, Meshsud visited Makeen, Ladha, Badar, Salay Rogha and other areas.

The tribesmen upon seeing the Taliban commander, fired their guns in the air.

President Tehreek-i-Insaf South Waziristan, Toofan Burki garlanded Baitullah Mehsud and put traditional Pagri (turban) upon his head.

Speaking on the occasion, the speakers said the electronic media is airing news regarding the death of Baitullah Mehsud, causing concern among the tribesmen.

Therefore, the tribal elders decided that Mehsud should undertake visit of the tribal areas so that people could

Mehsud visits parts of S.Waziristan

Last edited:
If he is dead, it would be unwise for the Tribals to pretend he is not. Something fishy is going on around here...

What a pity that this issue was misreported in the first place.

there is also the possibilty that Mehsud is faking death in the hope of security forces giving up the hunt for him.

Baitullah Mehsud died?!:what:

Ina lillahi wa ina ilaihi raje'oon.

He was a Muslim after all. May Allah forgive him and guide his followers into the right path.

there is also the possibilty that Mehsud is faking death in the hope of security forces giving up the hunt for him.

Its a possibility but do keep in mind that he's a diabetic patient with failed kidneys. How long can he survive the harsh climate with little medicle care?

Baitullah Mehsud died?!:what:

Ina lillahi wa ina ilaihi raje'oon.

He was a Muslim after all. May Allah forgive him and guide his followers into the right path.

Ameen for the last line as far as his being Muslim or not well i will not comment on that as Islam forbide us from declaring any other Muslim as kafir and secondly it is an ideology of Takfiris to declare other Muslims as not true Muslims.

But i will quote the translation of One of the verse from Holy Quran that says "those who take up arms against us (against innocent Muslims) are not one of us."

Thats all i have to say.

I am entirely against anyone branding XYZ individual a non-Muslim on the basis of their faith or interpretation of their faith - but there can be no doubt over the lack of faith of someone who blows up innocents, and forces others through fear and violence to follow his own version of faith.

That individual, whether Mehsud or the local rabble rousing Imam who sends a mob to lunch someone accused of Blasphemy, are completely guilty in my book.

But i will quote the translation of One of the verse from Holy Quran that says "those who take up arms against us (against innocent Muslims) are not one of us."

Thats all i have to say.

The Taleban interpret the above verse quite different;

"those who take up arms against us (against Mujahedeen) are not one of us."

Taleban count themselves in Mujahedeen though.

Tobah Allah, dunno who is right who is not!:undecided:

The Taleban interpret the above verse quite different;

"those who take up arms against us (against Mujahedeen) are not one of us."

Taleban count themselves in Mujahedeen though.

Tobah Allah, dunno who is right who is not!:undecided:

Message of Holy Quran is peace and harmony among all communities and "within" Muslim communities.

If any interpretation leads to killing of civilian people including women and children, I don't think it takes a rocket science to understand what is right interpretation or wrong interpretation.

Ignorance is and was never an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom