What's new

Baitullah Mehsud dies

what to say about him of this is a fact then where is our tv channels are they sleeping:tdown:

what to say about him of this is a fact then where is our tv channels are they sleeping:tdown:

And you think TV channels can reach the militants without premission of these Militants????

Anyway even if he is dead his people will deny that just for psychological reasons and its a universal phenomenon that such tactics are used to avoide rifts and panic among the associates and followers.

Jana

How has it been confirmed that Baitullah has died? - Not suggesting that he has not died but I want to know if you have any information that is credible and that we can reasonably conclude that the man is dead.

Us & Pakistani intelligence sources are treating this leak of information with suspicion. As of yet reports of his death are unconfirmed, and may likely be scripted in order to throw agencies off the trail. Senior taliban leaders have used this tactic in the past.

Hello,

Mind if I join?

I don't know whether he is alive or dead but I pray he should be. According to a couple of news channels and the spokesman of TTp he is alive and still leading TTP.

One thing which I can not understand, I have seen some interviews of Baitullah Mehsood, though he was not shown on Camera, but how did the media reach where our Government and security forces couldn't.

And if the media went to him with Government's permission, as some of my colleouges told, why they were permitted?

Any friend can answer please tell me. I will wait.

Thank You.

KIT

Possibly some members of the media included some who are not full time professional media and it's reasonable that some members of the media were debriefed afterwards.

But I with you on this, no one in the public seems to have any kind what this man looks like and now an annoucement that he's dead -- Any info on his family? who they are, what they live, what they do? Does he have a wife? Any info on her family?

About wife if asked such people usually have many wives. They use religious rights for such purposes frequently. His tribe is Mehsood that is for sure, a tribe of rich and old history.

Well I hope that he could reach his "PARADISE" soon :angel:.

Thanks

KIT

Rich and old history? spare me, these are a bunch tribal savages; they belong to anybody willing to afford them, they and buggery they call their code of honor.

Baitullah, it has been suggested is a leader of the tribe, now since there is a hierarchy, his family details must be known, including to whom he has been married to and her(their) family. I'm very suprised that such details are not public - Pak Fauj owe it to the familes of the shaheed, to visit upon baitullah's family near and dear, an agonizingly painful,slow death, as befits their crimes.

well, if he is dead, this is a golden opportunity for Pak. the Taliban will be more vulnerable at this stage, with less co-ordinaton.

Also it is possible that Mehsud might be replaced by a smarter, crueler leader, so in my opinion swift military action might be necessary.

What Talib need are more weapons and men, without these it won't matter how cruel or smart

I have only a few words for him: Haramzadeh (pardon my french), burn in hell in eternity! :flame:

Could not have put it more eloquently.
He was indeed a cancer to our society and should have faced the full force of the law rather than dying of natural causes.
His creed has claimed responsibility of causing unnecessary innocent deaths and people who commit such crimes against humanity should be punished.
It's people like this who have contributed towards vulgarizing and cannibalizing our religion in the eyes of the world community.
:pakistan:

Suspected US missile strike kills 6 in Pakistan
By MUNIR AHMAD, Associated Press Writer

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - A missile strike by a suspected U.S. drone killed at least six people in a Pakistani tribal region near the Afghan border, two Pakistani intelligence officials said Wednesday.

American forces recently ramped up cross-border operations against Taliban and al-Qaida militants in Pakistan's wild border zone, a possible hiding place for Osama bin Laden.

The attacks have drawn stiff protests from Islamabad, an uneasy ally in Washington's seven-year war on terror, particularly since an highly unusual Sept. 3 raid by U.S. ground troops in the South Waziristan region.

The two intelligence officials said the missiles struck the home of a local Taliban commander before midnight Tuesday near Mir Ali, a town in the North Waziristan region.

The officials, citing reports from their field agents, said six people were killed in the attack. Both officials asked for anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to media.

They said a U.S. drone aircraft — not Pakistani forces — fired the missiles.

They did not identify any of the victims.

Pakistani leaders insist only their forces are allowed to carry out operations inside Pakistan, and its troops recently fired warning shots at U.S. helicopters flying over the ill-marked frontier.

Meanwhile, a physician for the Taliban and a spokesman for the group denied reports that the movement's top leader in Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud, had fallen ill and died.

"I spoke to him today at 9 a.m. on the telephone and he told me that he is surprised over rumors about his death," physician Eisa Khan told The Associated Press.

Khan said Mehsud had an unspecified kidney problem but gave no more details. Mehsud's spokesman, Maulvi Umar, was cited on Geo television station as saying he was healthy.

Officials have accused Mehsud of being behind a wave of suicide attacks washing over Pakistan since the middle of last year, including the slaying of opposition leaders Benazir Bhutto in December

American officials have expressed frustration at Pakistan's failure to kill or capture militant leaders whom they accuse of sending fighters and arms into Afghanistan, where foreign troop casualties are escalating.

Well the government had not confirmed his death.

His people are saying that he is very much ill whereas now as Sir Muse posted a news his doctor is denying even his illness.
But surely he is sick.

As far as his married life is concerned, Yesterday his men while denying his death said that he has married few days back and he is fine and healthy.

As far access of media to these people well not everyone can go there. The militants facilitate few media persons whome they know are well known for projecting these militanst as heros and who are like publicity tools for them.

I will try to confirm from one his close persons cant say if i will be able to get hold of concerned ones to know the exact position of his illness but i will give it a try.

Its strange. If talibans have indeed played this trick then they wont be saying that he is alive and healthy whereas the only reason i see for statements like these is to keep up the moral in lower ranks as well as to keep the security forces on their toes. However lets just pray and hope that the bastard is being rotten in hell.

Look at it from the other point of view. We say he is dead, he denies, to prove it he comes out of his hole to give another confernece-----BHAM!!!! |You know the rest!
Araz

Back
Top Bottom