What's new

Indian Student Stabbed For "Looking Weird" Dies!

Karma is a b!tch, ain't it Karmaa?
Your Karma and mentality is responsible even muslim countries do not want you people to come to their countries .what to talk about whites .

Your Karma and mentality is responsible even muslim countries do not want you people to come to their countries .what to talk about whites .

And I agree with you.

Karmaa is a b!tch, I'm telling ya.

And I agree with you.

Karmaa is a b!tch, I'm telling ya.
I am appalled and hurt by the happy reaction of some muslims here on death of innocent Indian student by an american .I do not see any reaction by any muslim who consider themselves an intellectual on this thread forum and on this thread .

I am appalled and hurt by the happy reaction of some muslims here on death of innocent Indian student by an american .
You are no different judging by your recent posts. It's okay like I mentioned earlier this is a mental illness. It requires reprogramming.

You get your understanding of muslims and islam and Pakistanis from a very narrow source.

a perpetual cycle on both sides, a perpetual cycle of hatred.

You are no different judging by your recent posts. It's okay like I mentioned earlier this is a mental illness. It requires reprogramming.

You get your understanding of muslims and islam and Pakistanis from a very narrow source.

I have got my education about pakistani muslims on this thread itself .i have never enjoyed death of any muslim .i post my condolences any body died of terrorist activities in pakistan.

Last edited:

Ok sir
i am a person with feelings, but I am really hurt by the reactions of people for a dead innocent person .

Ok sir
i am a person with feelings, but I am really hurt by the reactions of people for a dead innocent person .
I agree with you the comments here are disgusting. I'm sorry if they have caused you any distress.

This Chindoo bandar thinks buildings should be demolished for the erection of massive 🍆 shrines in Bharat so I shudder to think what his definition of sane is.
You are a jihadi chutiya who has no place in secular world .

Last edited:
You're a 🍆 poojari bandar who has no bujiness talking about secularijm when your life rewolwes around throating and servicing 🍆
you are still a jihadi chutia being exposed in the white world .

Back
Top Bottom