What's new

Indian student attacked and stabbed 11 times in Australia

Zornix

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

New Delhi: Shubham Garg, the 28-year-old Indian Ph.D. student in Australia who was brutally stabbed multiple times by an unknown perpetrator is currently undergoing treatment as per ANI. The student's father revealed that his son went to Australia in September this year. He expressed that he is unable to understand the reason behind the attack as his son did not have enmity with anyone. The 28-year-old's father told ANI, "My 28-yr-old son went to Australia on Sept 1, 2022, & was lethally attacked on Oct 6...I don't understand the reason behind the attack. He can't have enmity with anyone." Navneet Singh Chahal, Agra's district magistrate, told ANI that they have reached out to Sydney Embassy officials, and the victim Shubham's younger brother has applied for a Visa.​

Indian student stabbed multiple times in Australia: Here's what happened​

On October 6, a 28-year-old Indian Ph.D. student was stabbed in the face chest, and abdomen in Australia by a stranger. The incident took place on October 6, as Shubham Garg walked along the Pacific Highway, Sydney, New South Wales Police Force said in a statement.

Police have arrested Daniel Norwood and the 27-year-old suspect is charged with attempted murder after Garg, allegedly suffered multiple stab wounds to the face, chest and abdomen, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported.
Garg suffered multiple stab wounds to his face, chest, and abdomen. He sought assistance from a nearby house before being taken to Royal North Shore Hospital. The man underwent surgery and remains there in a serious but stable condition, the NSW Police Force statement said.

Garg was approached by an unknown man near Pacific Highway Lane on Thursday. The unknown man allegedly threatened him while demanding cash, media reports said. The man refused and was allegedly stabbed a number of times in the abdomen before the assailant fled, the reports said.

Suspect held by police; number of items seized from his home​

Following extensive inquiries by detectives, a search warrant was executed on a home on the Pacific Highway at Greenwich at about 3.40 pm on Sunday. Norwood was arrested at the scene and was taken to Chatswood Police Station, where he was charged with one count of attempted murder after the alleged stabbing, the statement said.

Aussies seem like mentally unstable people. Bhartis are also mentally retarded because they love to keep on going there.

Aussies seem like mentally unstable people. Bhartis are also mentally retarded because they love to keep on going there.
local news report that Norwood (The guy who stab the indian guy) stab him because The Indian refused to hand over his cash during a robbery.

This happened in Artarmon, it is a upscale Upper North Shore neighbourhood. A lot of mugging happened in these area..

tbf, almost everyone from the subcontinent, not just indians, would love to get into 1st world nations, first chance they get. a lot of people even risk their lives doing so.

Sad story.
Its everyones worst nightmare, to be victim of robbery at gunpoint or with knife.

The sheer horror.

Violent robbers need to be shot on the spot. Vile creatures like that deserve capital punishment.

Last edited:
tbf, almost everyone from the subcontinent, not just indians, would love to get into 1st world nations, first chance they get. a lot of people even risk their lives doing so.
Indians have been swarming Australia for a long time.

New Delhi: Shubham Garg, the 28-year-old Indian Ph.D. student in Australia who was brutally stabbed multiple times by an unknown perpetrator is currently undergoing treatment as per ANI. The student's father revealed that his son went to Australia in September this year. He expressed that he is unable to understand the reason behind the attack as his son did not have enmity with anyone. The 28-year-old's father told ANI, "My 28-yr-old son went to Australia on Sept 1, 2022, & was lethally attacked on Oct 6...I don't understand the reason behind the attack. He can't have enmity with anyone." Navneet Singh Chahal, Agra's district magistrate, told ANI that they have reached out to Sydney Embassy officials, and the victim Shubham's younger brother has applied for a Visa.​

Indian student stabbed multiple times in Australia: Here's what happened​

On October 6, a 28-year-old Indian Ph.D. student was stabbed in the face chest, and abdomen in Australia by a stranger. The incident took place on October 6, as Shubham Garg walked along the Pacific Highway, Sydney, New South Wales Police Force said in a statement.

Police have arrested Daniel Norwood and the 27-year-old suspect is charged with attempted murder after Garg, allegedly suffered multiple stab wounds to the face, chest and abdomen, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported.
Garg suffered multiple stab wounds to his face, chest, and abdomen. He sought assistance from a nearby house before being taken to Royal North Shore Hospital. The man underwent surgery and remains there in a serious but stable condition, the NSW Police Force statement said.

Garg was approached by an unknown man near Pacific Highway Lane on Thursday. The unknown man allegedly threatened him while demanding cash, media reports said. The man refused and was allegedly stabbed a number of times in the abdomen before the assailant fled, the reports said.

Suspect held by police; number of items seized from his home​

Following extensive inquiries by detectives, a search warrant was executed on a home on the Pacific Highway at Greenwich at about 3.40 pm on Sunday. Norwood was arrested at the scene and was taken to Chatswood Police Station, where he was charged with one count of attempted murder after the alleged stabbing, the statement said.

Poor man, hope he makes a swift recovery.

This is where I feel our cities are safer. For all our problems, I never worry about being mugged or stabbed by some lunatic. Just take some basic precaution against pickpockets, mobile snatchers or avoid desolate places at night, and you are good.

This is where I feel our cities are safer. For all our problems, I never worry about being mugged or stabbed by some lunatic. Just take some basic protection against pickpockets, chain snatchers or avoid desolate places at night, and you are good.
By the grace of god I’ve never been mugged or been a victim of crime in Pakistan. I’ve travelled the length and breadth of Pakistan to some rather remote locations and even spent a week in the notorious 9 Zero…

By and large our counties are still relatively peaceful it’s just attention grabbing news lines that give us a bad rep.

This is the most retarded statement I've read. Pakistanis love it too, just go and check out the applications. Are you dumb?

Aussies are historically criminals and mostly predisposed to psychopathy. Pick up a book once in a while.

This is where I feel our cities are safer. For all our problems, I never worry about being mugged or stabbed by some lunatic. Just take some basic precaution against pickpockets, mobile snatchers or avoid desolate places at night, and you are good.

bcos like a typical indian you dont know much.

in general crime in india is 10000X worse in India. most of the time it doesnt get reported.

sure there is crime here, but it isnt crime mandated by the state , or police or organised crime. The police nor the judicary isnt corrupt or incompetent.

Aussies are historically criminals and mostly predisposed to psychopathy. Pick up a book once in a while.

ignorant statement

some hard facts for ignorant cartoons ..

Ranking of the most dangerous cities in the world in 2022, by murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants

tay within the context. Violent street crime is not common in India

you must have a very funny defination of street crime.

. Pick up a book once in a while.
have ever been there?

Google news of knife weilding psychos going retard in trains in Europe or Japan.

1668415349022.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom