What's new

Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Infoman
Why are you bashing me all the day long? :/ anyway let me just point view things out for you:
A- I'm not a scum my friend and I don't appreciate being called this.
B- This forum is open for everyone ,as long as they don't give people such attitude.
C- Me talking to King Solomon won't change the fact that he's human just like us ,and I could care less what his faith stands for,nor do I care about his nationality.
D- I came here to get to know people and share thoughts and ideas with them ,I'm not an extremist who wants to annihilate an X and Y people.

That Saudi Arabia -_- is making everybody mad.

I apologise for making a personal insult to you, that was wrong of me Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it's a terrorist group, good for Bahrain. However, I know on a personal level that this group is considered a terrorist one by Jordanian authorities. And I think it's so in most Arab countries. After ousting Bashar they wouldn't last long.

KSA may have same approach towards HizbuLlah..... As their current anti terrorism operations are heard against goons like these Hizbs.....

You know Bahrain and Qatar, these tiny states which can be annihilated in one strike, are the lapdogs of Israel? Before Israel, these states and their selfish emirs must be destroyed. Traitors!

This is why Iranians hate both Jews and Arabs
Iranians don't hate Jews . Don't say things you don't know. Or stop propaganda kind of stuff.
In Iran we have the biggest communauty of Jews in the region.

Iranians hate Arabs ? A few of them. Not a majority.

This kind of easy words with hatred... i wonder why this forum accepts such stupid comments.

I dont know why Iran does not leave Semites (Jews and Arabs) to their own affairs? Why not focus on Iranic Afghanistan instead?
Afghanistan is not Iranic. You need to get some culture about Afghanistan before writing on a forum.
Afghanistan is of course a very near and friendly country but Afghans are Afghans.

I think the reason is that in general, people who register in defence forums tend to be right-wing or nationalistic, with respect to their country, as opposed to being liberal/free-thinkers.

In case of Iran, being right-wing also means priding on the Persian empire, which was traditionally anti Arab due to the wars the Arabs fought with Persia. Additionally, being right-wing for Iranians also means accepting the narrative of it's Khomenie regime - that Jews and Israel is evil and Arabs are traitors to Islam.

This is why Iranians hate both Jews and Arabs

actually we dont hate jews .... remember we have the biggest population of jews after israel.:coffee:

Afghanistan is not Iranic. You need to get some culture about Afghanistan before writing on a forum.
Afghanistan is of course a very near and friendly country but Afghans are Afghans.

My dear friend, how can you say that Afghanistan is not Iranic, when most Afghans are Iranic by ethnicity and the rest speaks Farsi too? Afghanistan is Iranic, just as Tajikistan.

I dont know why Iran does not leave Semites (Jews and Arabs) to their own affairs? Why not focus on Iranic Afghanistan instead?

That's the one million dollar question. Still not found a real answer other than the Iranian Mullah regime dreaming of spreading Shia Islam to all the corners of the world and ultimately conquering Makkah and Madinah as many of their clerics and even Khoemini openly stated. It's a utterly deluded dream but at the end of the day they are going to self-explode from within.

My dear friend, how can you say that Afghanistan is not Iranic, when most Afghans are Iranic by ethnicity and the rest speaks Farsi too? Afghanistan is Iranic, just as Tajikistan.
you're right indeed. i apologize for this. but i wonder this guy means we have only to care about the people who share a very old past with us and ethnicity, when Afghans are feeling Afghans, not really being "Iranic" (my opinion).
You see Surenas i read so much in this forum you need to be Arab sunni to be accepted as muslim by some people. That's a bit scary for me. At least nations exist and don't need an ideology war .
thanks Surenas anyway.

Oh, so. Is that because you are belonging to a low caste (LOL) or from the slum. Not my problem. I caught you out I see and proved that I have much bigger credentials. Not that it is any achievement anyway.

The Arabs and Muslims ruled you Indians for centuries and brought Islam and controlled the trade between European, Indian and Arab goods. Many of them were from Yemen. You Indians kept for yourself because fighting/conquering is not in your blood.

Look Mr. Hindu, I do not live in Yemen nor am I even a Yemeni national. I have the Yemeni flag simply because my maternal side is Yemeni. Apart from that then Yemen is one of the oldest civilizations on earth and one of the most unique and beautiful countries.

KSA was not created by the British as your India. Nor was it ruled by them. The Al-Saud family conquered Najd in 1744 already long before any English involvement in the region. I think you need to open a book, not me. Apart from that then the Hashemites who ruled in Hejaz ruled de facto independently and were only loyal to the Ottomans on paper. The Arabian Peninsula have never been conquered but we Arabs conquered the half of the known world.

Not, it is not. You know exactly what a common Indian look is. You don't think that I have seen the ordinary Indian in KSA?

Yes, then don't provoke and insult firstly if you can' talk it. Nobody started with you. But if somebody provokes they can expect a reaction. I know that it is foreign for Indians but that's how it is with proud people. Try it once. Hopefully for your well-being you don't have as many complexes as a lot of Indians.

Also it's a shame that you insult all Arabs at once so I have to do the same with Indians despite my knowing that you are only representing a tiny minority you is only looking for trouble/trolling and wanting to create problems among Arabs/Muslims.

Stupid dumbass Saudi. Really? Fighting's not in our blood? We have fought 3 wars with Pakistan and a war with China. Meanwhile , you dumb primitive camel riding bedouins **** your pants when the Iraqis came and had to call the US to save your anuses. Indians are respected around the world for their contributing to science and finance, meanwhile all you dirty towel heads are treated like trash. Go to a US airport and you'll see how you people are treated. All what you saudis have done is promote terrorism. Everyone in the world knows Saudis and Arabs are among the dumbest people on the planet. There is no Saudi engineer or doctor which is why half your country is composed of expatriates. Saudis are just primitive bedouins with an IQ of an ape. Your brain is incapable of complex mathematics and computing. Your low intellect restricts you to tasks like camel riding and farming. Science and Technology is not meant for arabs and Saudis. The only reason your country is developed is because of your petroleum reserves. This gives you the money to employ expatriates who actually have brains to work , unlike the Saudis.

LOL , Arabs and Muslims ruled India for centuries? First of all , the only muslim rulers of India were mughals and they were Persians and Afghanis , not Arabs. Arabs were basically dumb sand people who roamed the earth without any purpose and didn't have the technology or the martial skills required to conquer another nation. You arabs were never a martial race. All you countries combined together got raped by a tiny country such as Israel. They took their land , humiliated you arabs, and every now and then , they drop a bomb killing you arabs like cockroaches. As for India, lets not even talk about it. A couple of Indian nukes can erase you sand people from existence. Now go back to your cave or tent and talk to your 10 wives and tell them about your plans to blow up a train.

The world laughs at you arabs. The arab world is basically animal kingdom. Dumb low IQ people blowing up each other everywhere.Arabs die everyday like cockroaches and the world doesn't even care. Once the petroleum reserves are over , your country will go back to being an empty sandland with stinky bedouins , just like it was 5 decades ago.

Go ahead Iranians, build your nukes and get the Saudis under your nuclear umbrella. I doubt these primitive camel riders can cause any harm to you.

Are you talking about a minority the tajiks?

Stupid dumbass Saudi. Really? Fighting's not in our blood? We have fought 3 wars with Pakistan and a war with China. Meanwhile , you dumb primitive camel riding bedouins **** your pants when the Iraqis came and had to call the US to save your anuses. Indians are respected around the world for their contributing to science and finance, meanwhile all you dirty towel heads are treated like trash. Go to a US airport and you'll see how you people are treated. All what you saudis have done is promote terrorism. Everyone in the world knows Saudis and Arabs are among the dumbest people on the planet. There is no Saudi engineer or doctor which is why half your country is composed of expatriates. Saudis are just primitive bedouins with an IQ of an ape. Your brain is incapable of complex mathematics and computing. Your low intellect restricts you to tasks like camel riding and farming. Science and Technology is not meant for arabs and Saudis. The only reason your country is developed is because of your petroleum reserves. This gives you the money to employ expatriates who actually have brains to work , unlike the Saudis.

LOL , Arabs and Muslims ruled India for centuries? First of all , the only muslim rulers of India were mughals and they were Persians and Afghanis , not Arabs. Arabs were basically dumb sand people who roamed the earth without any purpose and didn't have the technology or the martial skills required to conquer another nation. You arabs were never a martial race. All you countries combined together got raped by a tiny country such as Israel. They took their land , humiliated you arabs, and every now and then , they drop a bomb killing you arabs like cockroaches. As for India, lets not even talk about it. A couple of Indian nukes can erase you sand people from existence. Now go back to your cave or tent and talk to your 10 wives and tell them about your plans to blow up a train.

The world laughs at you arabs. The arab world is basically animal kingdom. Dumb low IQ people blowing up each other everywhere.Arabs die everyday like cockroaches and the world doesn't even care. Once the petroleum reserves are over , your country will go back to being an empty sandland with stinky bedouins , just like it was 5 decades ago.

Go ahead Iranians, build your nukes and get the Saudis under your nuclear umbrella. I doubt these primitive camel riders can cause any harm to you.

Thts one pissed off internet hindu we have here... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom