What's new

Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the pictures the Morons have posted have been of Afro-Arabs. Every sane person knows that Arabs are not Black people. One just need to read historical accounts of Arabs (by friend and foe) or see the ruling Arab families of today and their families who are exclusively pure Arab.

We Arabs ourselves practiced slavery once (with imports from Iran, Africa, the Subcontinent and even Europe).

As I proved by my pictures of Iranians everyone can find a picture easily and use that. Was not that hard.

saudi%20march16%20p.jpg

Seems like persians have reached a point in racism where no nation ever reached before them, they even post picture of how people look like, the dirt on these two men shoes are worth more than you and all your previous persian empires combined, but no one can blame you really, after all their ancestors are the ones who crushed your so called civilization in a short time that left you with nothing but Arab foot marks on your faces, lol, so your anger and frustration is understandable ya persian lol.

Islam_map.jpg

:dance3::dance3::dance3::lol:

Whatever Arab. Go take a seat next to your friends. :lol:

Oh yeah i'm taking a seat laughing at how we destroyed your empire and changed your religion and ruled your land while you were working as slaves under your Arab masters for the past centuries, lesson persian, you can feel proud about your race all you want, but at the end of the day you will still be persian nothing more nothing less, just a slave for Arabs that crushed you. :omghaha:

Oh yeah i'm taking a seat laughing at how we destroyed your empire and changed your religion and ruled your land while you were working as slaves under your Arab masters for the past centuries, lesson persian, you can feel proud about your race all you want, but at the end of the day you will still be persian nothing more nothing less, just a slave for Arabs that crushed you. :omghaha:

Empires come and go, same as wealth of nations. Countries defeat others. All this changes with time. The only thing that is a constant throughout history is how ugly Arabs are. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom