What's new

Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it more sissy then this Saudi Arab?

Bro they are a joke. Watch the video of the gay Saudi I posted above lol.

??? What does this have to do with hezbollah being recognized as a terroriste entity, I am confused about the context of this video?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to add more than that. An Iranian sissy today would **** in his pants if he saw an greatly build/tall Arab with a beard and the voice of a man. Just like your pathetic descendants of Kazakh Nomads did 1400 years ago. In Europe Arabs kick Persian *** regularly. I have even done that a few times with great joy.

Iranians are more robust build. What the fak are you talking about? Al-hasani, I promise you, I would shut your mouth if you were in front of me right now. But you are an internethero and you know it, so save your AK-47 nonsense. All Arabs are short and thin as hell.

Peninsula Arabs look just like black people. The only difference is that blacks are big and strong on average, where Arabs are weak and small. Apart from that they look very similar.

Peninsula Arabs are black people. Look at Al-hasani, when he posted his pic on skyscrapercity everyone commented on this blackness, in despite of his Arab supremacy claim. The whole Peninsula is mixed with Africans; East-Africans to be exactly. West- Africans are big and strong, indeed, but East-Africans on average not. That is why Arabs are weak people.

Why do we dominate every 'strength' sport?

Over my dead body and most of Saudis and Arabs to have a dialogue with Kazakh Nomads and sect members. Other than the dialogue of the Arab conquest II of Persia.
That's your view point and I respect that. I know that many Iranians don't like us too. When it comes to politics things are different for real. KSA stance on Iran differs from the stance of Kuwait and others. Personally, I tend to hold a very balanced perception about the others as long as I'm not provoked I won't howl :D

@Arabian Legend
Hisham Al-Rashid :omghaha:
Is it more sissy then this Saudi Arab?

Bro they are a joke. Watch the video of the gay Saudi I posted above lol.

I actually recognize this guy -_- long story ,but he's been deported ages ago to his country

I rather be black then look like a Saudi lol.

Shihri.jpg
He's in Yemen now. I know that too. Al-Qedea :D

What do you expect from these slaves?

nothing... what can we complain about them when we have our own leaders in Pakistan american slaves. The election we are having on 11 may 2013 are called crucial, because A New Party "Pakistan Justice movement Party" of Imran Khan has emerged as a massive force in Politics and many are expecting him to to next PM, if insha Allah that went good, America will be asked either to be in its limits of will be given tough time. As Khan is an outspoken critic of America. Wiki leaks says that American ambassador told obama in 2009 that Khan is the only leader who is out of American pressure.

nothing... what can we complain about them when we have our own leaders in Pakistan american slaves. The election we are having on 11 may 2013 are called crucial, because A New Party "Pakistan Justice movement Party" of Imran Khan has emerged as a massive force in Politics and many are expecting him to to next PM, if insha Allah that went good, America will be asked either to be in its limits of will be given tough time. As Khan is an outspoken critic of America. Wiki leaks says that American ambassador told obama in 2009 that Khan is the only leader who is out of American pressure.

Will Imran Khan stop the US drone strikes?

Guess what? Khan is our friend too!

Will Imran Khan stop the US drone strikes?

He has made it VERY clear a millions of times that, In first step UN will be asked to stop American drones. if they wont. We will shoot them down. No just that he is an open critc of SO called war on terror from 2001. He is most famous leader among youth as is a sign of change. We have two Major parties 1) Muslim league & (2) Peoples Party.
He says he will pull out of american war in Afghanistan within first month of his govt. and will never fight any war with any country including India. in a recent survey in indian. 80% of indians think if Khan become PM of Pakistan india and Pakistan can be friends.

Guess what? Khan is our friend too!
are you saudi arab ??

Dude, you came from a country that I highly respect. Say whatever you want to say. :pakistan: = Life
He has made it VERY clear a millions of times that, In first step UN will be asked to stop American drones. if they wont. We will shoot them down. No just that he is an open critc of SO called war on terror from 2001. He is most famous leader among youth as is a sign of change. We have two Major parties 1) Muslim league & (2) Peoples Party.
He says he will pull out of american war in Afghanistan within first month of his govt. and will never fight any war with any country including India. in a recent survey in indian. 80% of indians think if Khan become PM of Pakistan india and Pakistan can be friends.

are you saudi arab ??

The world does not need more big-nosed Gypsies and Ahmadinejad lookalikes.

Yeah you are right. The world needs more peninsula Arabs like this:

10453777--644x362.jpg

As I already said, Ahmadinejad is one of the ugliest Iranians there is. Yet he would easily be in top 1% of best looking people should he go to Saudi. You would start worshipping him just as your ancestors worshipped stones. :lol:

This is Yemen your dumb Kazakh Nomad. Nothing like your ugly flat and history less homeland, the Kazakh Steppe/Desert.

Seriously who cares about Yemen? Yemen is a joke. The only time I have EVER seen Yemen mentioned on tv (apart from terrorism) is when they made a joke about it being a śhithole on the sitcom FRIENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom