What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

For karabagh i agree since its not possible to reverse everything ,there should be bilateral solution now
But for egypt, i dont think so . West didnt seem like supporting coup in egypt ,and sisi (military chief of egypt) begin to contact russia much than before . For what you said about 2 provider of weapon you are right but ; if USA would be supported coup in egypt,they would have got new deals with egypt instead of russia, that seems like sisi didnt choose USA .
i still claim noone is innocent :)
Hosni Mubarak was also a pro-Western leader. However, the West through him out without the slightest twinge of conscience . "Muslim-Brothers" were poorly predictable and less puppet than expected West ( and in the West are bad now with qualified diplomats and analysts - the system started to fail .) Egypt's military managed to regain power in the country. But they failed to do this, if the West would not stopped its support of the "Muslim-Brothers" .
Deal with Russian sponsors by Gulf monarchies . A Gulf monarchies want to improve relations with Russia . Especially considering the fact that the United States openly declared that carry the main vector of foreign policy from the Middle East to Asia.
It was reached some agreement . And after this agreement Russia's influence in Egypt may increase. But this is a consequence of events rather than their reason.
Also , in Egypt , many remember that the Soviet Union was once their ally. A pretty loyal ally.

Who is Azerbaijan kidding, standing up to the big bear is highly unlikely and if it does happen they will end up like Georgia....
Aliyev - not fool and not a puppet of the West, like Saakashvili, so this does not happen.

How does the West solving the problems? Bombing.
West bombed even European country - Serbia. So the West solve the problem (but no one bombed country realy solve it problems).
Putin does not want to solve the problem this way.
If you know how to solve this problem so that both parties are happy - write Putin. Or at least here submit your thoughts.

"Give and Take" is the solution. Armenia must Karabakh give back to Azerbaijan. Turkey and Azerbaijan open his borders. After that economy relations will follow, so Armenia would have never an energy problem (Iran, Russia and Azerbaijan have enough). Although Armenia is part of "Russian Union" they has the chance to close the economy ties to EU, too.

Next step is the relation to Turkey and the Armenia-massacre/genocid.

"Give and Take" is the solution. Armenia must Karabakh give back to Azerbaijan. Turkey and Azerbaijan open his borders. After that economy relations will follow, so Armenia would have never an energy problem (Iran, Russia and Azerbaijan have enough). Although Armenia is part of "Russian Union" they has the chance to close the economy ties to EU, too.

For Turkey it is important to have a real border with Azerbaijan because that gives Turkey direct access to central asia. As of now Turkey doesn't have that so what ever resolution they come to Turkey should make sure that it has access to central asia.

This whole Caucasus mess is getting real confusing. Who is with whom?
I suppose Turkey and Israel supports Azerbaijan and Iran and Russia is with Armenia on the Nagorno-Karabakh issue.
What about Georgia? Are they supporting Azerbaijan too?
I suppose the US and the West support Georgia in its fight against Russia for South Ossetia. Has this changed after the coming of pro-Russia government in Georgia?

I suppose Turkey and Israel supports Azerbaijan and Iran and Russia is with Armenia on the Nagorno-Karabakh issue.
What about Georgia? Are they supporting Azerbaijan too?
I suppose the US and the West support Georgia in its fight against Russia for South Ossetia. Has this changed after the coming of pro-Russia government in Georgia?
Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, NATO and Israel is one camp

Second camp is Russia, Armenia and Iran.

Third camp, other Turkic countries who are in the middle of sphere of influences between Turkey and Russia. Cooperation between Turkey and Russia is mutual benefit.

Armenia has problems with every neighbors besides Iran. They claim territory from Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia.

Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkemistan and Kazakhstan are planning building energy pipe lines.

These pipelines will check mate Russia's monopoly on Energy sources against EU. Turkey will take over the role of energy supplier to the west. So at the end Europe won't be at the mercy of Russia.

At least this is the plan.

Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, NATO and Israel is one camp

Second camp is Russia, Armenia and Iran.

Third camp, other Turkic countries who are in the middle of sphere of influences between Turkey and Russia. Cooperation between Turkey and Russia is mutual benefit.

Armenia has problems with every neighbors besides Iran. They claim territory from Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia.

Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkemistan and Kazakhstan are planning building energy pipe lines.

These pipelines will check mate Russia's monopoly on Energy sources against EU. Turkey will take over the role of energy supplier to the west. So at the end Europe won't be at the mercy of Russia.

At least this is the plan.
Trusting Georgia is like trusting a dog with a virus

What do you mean?
idk what he means exactly but I think that its one of those small countries where the leaders can be easily bought off. You never really know if you can trust them when a situation doesn't benefit them.

@Ahiska

Last edited:
Seriously its too funy.. Haha , if that war comes untill Russia fighting with Turkey,then that would go into a WWIII (happy births we got a new war ) and why you guys just trust another country, instead of telling " yes we can deal with turkey too ",what i mean its like , being slave of russia and calling them in case of war?
Oh btw about blowing us away check out Gallipoli campaign.
We can deal with those even without weapons :D :D
Yeah, check out the Gallipoli campaign...then read about the winners and losers of WWI

Iran is Neutral and provide civil supplies for both of them, Although about NK issue, Iran believes it belongs to republic of Azerbaijan and Grants Humanitarian aids to Azerbaijan also.

Last edited:
Iran is Neutral and provide civil supplies for both of them, Although about NK issue, Iran believes it belongs to republic of Azerbaijan and Grants Humanitarian aids to Azerbaijan also.
So, what is the problem between Iran and Azerbaijan?

And if Armenia suddenly disagrees - it should be subjected to democratic bombardment! It's very simple! :usflag:
That is Armenia should give Karabakh. And what did she receive in exchange?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom