What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

they can't stop it :-)

by 2025 Azerbaijan will be exporting 60bcm of gas to Europe

By 2025 also Turkey will going to have shell gas dealing with consumption so a possibility we will stop buying gas , Gas market going to be a hard place, price will go down due to USA is planning to be biggest provider of LNG from shell gas .
So this developments in gas market,can up down all balances between iran, azerbeijan amd armenia,as well as Russia .

By 2025 also Turkey will going to have shell gas dealing with consumption so a possibility we will stop buying gas , Gas market going to be a hard place, price will go down due to USA is planning to be biggest provider of LNG from shell gas .
So this developments in gas market,can up down all balances between iran, azerbeijan amd armenia,as well as Russia .
:tdown:

The transit route will still be there,your gas/oil will go to Europe.
Shale gas exploration is still costly for now.
one drilling is completed for shale gas cracking stage is completed and waiting for gas to be released, 2nd is on way in turkey and as i read its going ahead in USA as well . Its costly but still gains profit thats why USA is focusing on shale gas .

The transit route will still be there,your gas/oil will go to Europe.
Shale gas exploration is still costly for now.

Shale gas production cost is 3.5 to 2.88 $/mcf that to at wellhead.Compare that with Russian gas ,Qatari and Iranian gas whose cost is 20 cents per mcf .

Azerbaijan can try ,it will end being a tasty snack for Russia.

Shale gas production cost is 3.5 to 2.88 $/mcf that to at wellhead.Compare that with Russian gas ,Qatari and Iranian gas whose cost is 20 cents per mcf .

That will be a chilli snack for russia :) that they cant gulp to swallow . Azerbeijan isnt a georgia . Armenia isnt osetya . If Russia back armenia, then someone else will back azerbeijan too .

And its told that shale gas production will boost up world's economy till 2035's its more focusing on next decades,
Soon israel going to deliver gas to EU , azerbeijan planning it, turkmenistan on way, seems too many problems for Russia (concern of EU to be dependent on Russia is well known)
Cyprus issue near to be solved so a pipeline can be built to EU easier .
Its all my comments

Last edited:
one drilling is completed for shale gas cracking stage is completed and waiting for gas to be released, 2nd is on way in turkey

Got Source ? I would like to know recent developments on shale gas.

and as i read its going ahead in USA as well . Its costly but still gains profit thats why USA is focusing on shale gas .

It'll be cheaper than Iranian Gas for sure.

Got Source ? I would like to know recent developments on shale gas.

It'll be cheaper than Iranian Gas for sure.
I dont know about price of iranian gas but surely cost of drilling etc would be 10% of gas bought abroad. And will close gap between export and import .

Shell company completed one drilling according to agreement , they had done cracking step now a time will be given to waiting gas
No doubt if once gas is received from there, it would be a breaking new on TV :D
But as i read the source of shale gas enough to deal our 50 years consumption + gas drilling plans around cyprus by TPAO makes its going better.

I dont know about price of iranian gas but surely cost of drilling etc would be 10% of gas bought abroad. And will close gap between export and import .

Shell company completed one drilling according to agreement , they had done cracking step now a time will be given to waiting gas
No doubt if once gas is received from there, it would be a breaking new on TV :D
But as i read the source of shale gas enough to deal our 50 years consumption + gas drilling plans around cyprus by TPAO makes its going better.

Yes, i also read it would supply us around 40-50 years. Any recent development about Cyprus, i last heard that our ships were going to Cyprus....

Yes, i also read it would supply us around 40-50 years. Any recent development about Cyprus, i last heard that our ships were going to Cyprus....

Peace talks began in Cyprus already, if Russia doesnt provocate greek side, turkish side believes it will make a worthfull progress in next months .

Peace talks began in Cyprus already, if Russia doesnt provocate greek side, turkish side believes it will make a worthfull progress in next months .

Nope, i was asking about, Turkish Gas Research vessels around Cyprus.

Peace talks won't progress unless Greek side drops their demand of "Turkish mainlanders must return to Turkey"

That will be a chilli snack for russia :) that they cant gulp to swallow . Azerbeijan isnt a georgia . Armenia isnt osetya . If Russia back armenia, then someone else will back azerbeijan too .

And its told that shale gas production will boost up world's economy till 2035's its more focusing on next decades,
Soon israel going to deliver gas to EU , azerbeijan planning it, turkmenistan on way, seems too many problems for Russia (concern of EU to be dependent on Russia is well known)
Cyprus issue near to be solved so a pipeline can be built to EU easier .
Its all my comments

Russia handled a number of chillies like chechnya,khiva,bukhira,caucusus,tatars,ottomans in the past.it destroyed sharks like nazi germans , allied american intervention and white russians in the civil war and the eastern mongol khanates .I have no doubts about what Russia can do and what kind of creature it is .A very Saturnian nation ,if you want to compare Russia with a animal then the mythical dragon or basilisk ,or Tyrannous Rex is more apt rather than the Bear.

If Russia back armenia, then someone else will back azerbeijan too

Yes,I know.I also know well how many wars ottoman turks lost to russia and the number of muslim territories that Russia seized.

The cost of producing shale gas is high. Azerbaijan and Israel might deliver gas to EU, but Turkmenistan will sell majority of it to China . Russia already diversifying to China.Google ESPO.

Russia handled a number of chillies like chechnya,khiva,bukhira,caucusus,tatars,ottomans in the past.it destroyed sharks like nazi germans , allied american intervention and white russians in the civil war and the eastern mongol khanates .I have no doubts about what Russia can do and what kind of creature it is .A very Saturnian nation ,if you want to compare Russia with a animal then the mythical dragon or basilisk ,or Tyrannous Rex is more apt rather than the Bear.

Yes,I know.I also know well how many wars ottoman turks lost to russia and the number of muslim territories that Russia seized.

The cost of producing shale gas is high. Azerbaijan and Israel might deliver gas to EU, but Turkmenistan will sell majority of it to China . Russia already diversifying to China.Google ESPO.
Its not like the Turks never beat russia. They used to pay tributes to the Golden Horde. In 1571 we burned down moscow under the leadership of Devlet Giray. We won many other wars aswell but the list is to large to put here. Either way now we are in 2014 and now the Turks and Russians cooperate on many levels.

Last edited:

So as you said russia is greatest ever country in the world :) shale gas is too expensive thats why china , india and usa stupid to expense for it ,
If you like to be proud with russia's cruality on places you called well i had better not going to discussion with you
You justice us with just fake genocide or armenians ( not proven yet with files ) but everybody sees how russia cruel on places (in past time )
About shale gas, everybody sees russia's concerns to loose its market
China has quite a lot sources of shale gas either , india does, eu does is that why russia playing games to cause instability on east mediterrenean area? so that pipeline projects till be suspended ?
oh about Ottomans, its easy to fight in weakest time , do you think russia stopped nazi germany? So usa was playing with toys during WWII?
Oh and when did you beat USA down? What else russia do in world except of supporting cruel leaders ?
Sisi , assad , nkorea :)

Its not like the Turks never beat russia. They used to pay tributes to the Golden Horde. In 1571 we burned down moscow under the leadership of Devlet Giray. We won many other wars aswell but the list is to large to put here. Either way now we are in 2014 and now the Turks and Russians cooperate on many levels.
Turkey and Russia seems to be partners for profit , like they have to be partner and need each other .
The reason i dont like some russian and american they believes they are leader of world, have right to do anything , have right to kill anybody (like americans defende vietnam massacre, atom bombs to japan, russia defends their tortures and cruelity on middle easter countries )
But somehow, some people from both countries are nice and can accept something by talking logically

Last edited:
I dont understand the Russians. They have the possibility to solve the problem between Azerbaijan and Armenia, even they dont need the "Minsk Group". Why russia behaves so destructive?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom