What's new

Azerbaijan says will face Russian soldiers in Karabakh in case of war

I dont understand the Russians. They have the possibility to solve the problem between Azerbaijan and Armenia, even they dont need the "Minsk Group". Why russia behaves so destructive?
You can solve this problem by force, making Armenia and Azerbaijan join the Russian-controlled unions. West would do so. But Putin do not want West-type behavior.

You can solve this problem by force, making Armenia and Azerbaijan join the Russian-controlled unions. West would do so. But Putin do not want West-type behavior.
So the problem will stay still, so russia can sell arms to both azerbeijan and armenia ,
Actually both west and russia gains profit too , make a problem in region so countries around there will go into arming theirselves .

So the problem will stay still, so russia can sell arms to both azerbeijan and armenia ,
Actually both west and russia gains profit too , make a problem in region so countries around there will go into arming theirselves .
One thing to bomb Iraq or Libya, which thousands of miles from the United States. Another thing - the war on the borders. War in at borders means - refugees, arms trafficking, rampant crime, drug trafficking and other.
That the Caucasus is currently not a major war - merit of Russia. Only Russia.
And this despite all the destructive influence of religious fanatics and terrorist groups sponsored by the West directly and indirectly.

Seriously? Only by force? It means for Azerbaijan, join the Russian controlled union, if you solve the problem with Armenia.

What would Putin, as something other than a western type behavior?

Russia wants to play everywhere, but no accept any responsibly.

Last edited:
Seriously? Only by force? It means for Azerbaijan, join the Russian controlled union, if you solve the problem with Armenia.

What would Putin, as something other than a western type behavior?
How does the West solving the problems? Bombing.
West bombed even European country - Serbia. So the West solve the problem (but no one bombed country realy solve it problems).
Putin does not want to solve the problem this way.
If you know how to solve this problem so that both parties are happy - write Putin. Or at least here submit your thoughts.

All terrorists supported by western in this world? Whomever i hear talking about terrorist ,they tell western backed.
Russia's desire to control all caucaus area causes that problem, armenia had been provocated against azerbeijan trying to be independent from russia (or soviet)
There are terrorists highly supported by russia too in this world, and azerbeijan spending too much for arms, armenia does, and countries around this region leaded to be armed .
I havent seen if turkey is armed due to libya, but they did for war case in karabagh
And Russia intentionally doesnt want to solve that issue in between azerbeijan . If they desired it, they could do it in 15 years at last.

so Putin doesnt want to solve it in that way? But keep backing armenia and giving weapons?
In serbia there was a massacre being done , and serbia had to be stopped ( what was name of that Butcher nicked man in serbian military?)
For iraq in libya, somehow you are right , EU put its control in there
But for karabagh, its already appeared with help of russia, so they might know how to solve it .

All terrorists supported by western in this world? Whomever i hear talking about terrorist ,they tell western backed.
Russia's desire to control all caucaus area causes that problem, armenia had been provocated against azerbeijan trying to be independent from russia (or soviet)
There are terrorists highly supported by russia too in this world, and azerbeijan spending too much for arms, armenia does, and countries around this region leaded to be armed .
I havent seen if turkey is armed due to libya, but they did for war case in karabagh
And Russia intentionally doesnt want to solve that issue in between azerbeijan . If they desired it, they could do it in 15 years at last.
You want the problem was resolved in favor of Azerbaijan. Armenia wants the problem resolved in favor of Armenia.
Russia wants the problem solved for both sides. This is hard.
The vast majority of terrorists in this world funded by West or funded by West through intermediaries. USSR once sponsored Marxist groups in Africa and Latin America. But that was long ago.

Russia still supports some terrorist groups, china does it too, and EU does it too, noone is innocent ,so dont try to clarify Russia .
For karabagh,as russia helped to emergence for issue,so they might find solution. ( will never be found,and armenia and azerbeijan will be spending more on arms )

Russia still supports some terrorist groups, china does it too, and EU does it too, noone is innocent ,so dont try to clarify Russia .
For karabagh,as russia helped to emergence for issue,so they might find solution. ( will never be found,and armenia and azerbeijan will be spending more on arms )
May be someone can sponsor some terrorist groups except the West. But the West is doing it on an industrial scale . The whole world is enveloped by a dense network of preparatory camps. In every country in the world at any given time can be implemented a group , prepared by the West.
Targets can be different - provoking civil war , coup attempt , banal riots in poor neighborhoods , and so on .
You can not not know , because the West incited riots even in Turkey , despite the fact that Turkey - a key NATO ally .

May be someone can sponsor some terrorist groups except the West. But the West is doing it on an industrial scale . The whole world is enveloped by a dense network of preparatory camps. In every country in the world at any given time can be implemented a group , prepared by the West.
Targets can be different - provoking civil war , coup attempt , banal riots in poor neighborhoods , and so on .
You can not not know , because the West incited riots even in Turkey , despite the fact that Turkey - a key NATO ally .

I know what Westerns done in turkey ,and i know we became Nato Ally because of Russia's extragated requests and pressures on us .
Anyway the issue isnt turkey , well as you claimed western does coups etc so what about coups in egypt and in past in indonesia?
Russia seems to be happiest country for coup in egypt so how come western countries planned that coup? So why they dont get profit of it now but Russia does?
Russia does what you accused of Westerns , at least i dont tell we are innocent , it would be better if you see what russia does in ex soviet countries with help of KGB you would understand me better, Russia still keeps control in those places somehow.

I am not good in history ,but there was conflicts in a mid asia turkic country emerged by russia backed terrroirst groups.

There are 2 sides as well in terrorist groups, one side supported by west, other side by east . Its too easy as 2x2=4 :) if there is one 4, and one 2, other one is surely 2

I know what Westerns done in turkey ,and i know we became Nato Ally because of Russia's extragated requests and pressures on us .
Anyway the issue isnt turkey , well as you claimed western does coups etc so what about coups in egypt and in past in indonesia?
Russia seems to be happiest country for coup in egypt so how come western countries planned that coup? So why they dont get profit of it now but Russia does?
Russia does what you accused of Westerns , at least i dont tell we are innocent , it would be better if you see what russia does in ex soviet countries with help of KGB you would understand me better, Russia still keeps control in those places somehow.

I am not good in history ,but there was conflicts in a mid asia turkic country emerged by russia backed terrroirst groups.

There are 2 sides as well in terrorist groups, one side supported by west, other side by east . Its too easy as 2x2=4 :) if there is one 4, and one 2, other one is surely 2
Russia is not able to project power around the world.
Who does? At the moment - just the West . In Egypt, the coup failed - sometimes it happens. Or "brothers-muslims" out of control and the West stopped their support or Egypt's military offered some sort of deal America. Egypt talks to buy weapons from Russia before the coup . In fact you have not much alternatives in the world - or you buy weapons from Russia or from America ( rest countries have a much smaller percentage of the global arms trade ) .
I do not want to talk about each country , which in recent years the West has committed or attempted to commit a coup. This is happening even in my Ukraine. It's not that .
The fact that the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh - Armenian-Azerbaijani . Other parties has no part in conflict. How would anyone not want to ascribe Russia is there.
So the solution should be bilateral . It must satisfy both Armenia and Azerbaijan.

How does the West solving the problems? Bombing.
West bombed even European country - Serbia. So the West solve the problem (but no one bombed country realy solve it problems).
Putin does not want to solve the problem this way.
If you know how to solve this problem so that both parties are happy - write Putin. Or at least here submit your thoughts.

I'm glad that Russia solved the Chechen and Georgian crises with flowers and wise advice about tolerance and peace.

Russia is not able to project power around the world.
Who does? At the moment - just the West . In Egypt, the coup failed - sometimes it happens. Or "brothers-muslims" out of control and the West stopped their support or Egypt's military offered some sort of deal America. Egypt talks to buy weapons from Russia before the coup . In fact you have not much alternatives in the world - or you buy weapons from Russia or from America ( rest countries have a much smaller percentage of the global arms trade ) .
I do not want to talk about each country , which in recent years the West has committed or attempted to commit a coup. This is happening even in my Ukraine. It's not that .
The fact that the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh - Armenian-Azerbaijani . Other parties has no part in conflict. How would anyone not want to ascribe Russia is there.
So the solution should be bilateral . It must satisfy both Armenia and Azerbaijan.

For karabagh i agree since its not possible to reverse everything ,there should be bilateral solution now
But for egypt, i dont think so . West didnt seem like supporting coup in egypt ,and sisi (military chief of egypt) begin to contact russia much than before . For what you said about 2 provider of weapon you are right but ; if USA would be supported coup in egypt,they would have got new deals with egypt instead of russia, that seems like sisi didnt choose USA .
i still claim noone is innocent :)

The cost of producing shale gas is high. Azerbaijan and Israel might deliver gas to EU, but Turkmenistan will sell majority of it to China . Russia already diversifying to China.Google ESPO.
huh where do you read that ?? turkmenistan will sell it's gas to EU with azerbijan both country are in same side . 20 years ago russia have a lot of leverage on turkmenistan this is why turkmens wont challenge russia directly . russians buy cheap turkmen gas and sell that gas with much higher price to europe and china and when china and turkmenistan start to pipline russia ukraine and iran boycott turkmenistan leaving turkmen in emergency but china stayed in turkmenistan side and aid them today russia is on weakest position since soviet time they are going to bankrupt in 2040 they dont have their leverage over turkmenistan anymore and turkmens are going to make pipline to eu china also is going to connect turkmenistan and uzbekistan to pakistan all these 3 country are in china side too late for putin to talk with turkmens :lazy2:

I dont understand the Russians. They have the possibility to solve the problem between Azerbaijan and Armenia, even they dont need the "Minsk Group". Why russia behaves so destructive?
they dont want this they want all ex soviet remain dependence to russia if all this fixed those country will go to western side they also wanna make armenia and gorgia a wall to stop azerbijan and turkmenistan to send gas to eu

Last edited:
Who is Azerbaijan kidding, standing up to the big bear is highly unlikely and if it does happen they will end up like Georgia....

Back
Top Bottom