What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

@xenon54

Turkish army accepted first batch of T129 into their inventory. Here is foto proof.

53c1a549d9ca4_5.jpg

“Atak” Helicopters in the Inventory of the TAF
The first 3 of the T129 “Atak” Tactical Reconnaissance and Attack Helicopter, as the first nationally produced helicopter with TAI as the principal contractor, were delivered to the TAF in an official ceremony attended by President Abdullah Gül, TBMM President Cemil Çiçek, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Deputy Prime Ministers Bülent Arınç, Ali Babacan, Emrullah İşler, Chief of General Staff Gen. Özel, Somali Chief of Staff Brigadier Gen. Dahir Adan Elmi, ministers, parliamentarians, commanders-in-chief, Undersecretary for Defence Industries Ismail Demir and officials from domestic defence industry companies.

Speaking at the opening ceremony Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan indicating that with these deliveries we are witnessing an extremely important, historical day on behalf of our national defence said: “Meeting the defence system needs of our armed forces through local means has been one of our key priorities since the day we took office and will continue to be so. We know that developing our domestic industry, meeting the needs of our armed forces by domestic firms with indigen...

Here is the link:
Defence Turkey

Why are you telling fairy tales @xenon54? o_O

Azeri Government is not interested in purchasing your outdated light attack choppers, with their stressed and failed hulldesign. They will go for Russian or Chinese Options. new chinese attack Chopper is made with Eurocopter assitence. It is superb. Top notch engineering quality, and also same price as your turk version italian Mangusta.

@xenon54

Turkish army accepted first batch of T129 into their inventory. Here is foto proof.

53c1a549d9ca4_5.jpg

Here is the link:
Defence Turkey

Why are you telling fairy tales @xenon54? o_O

Azeri Government is not interested in purchasing your outdated light attack choppers, with their stressed and failed hulldesign. They will go for Russian or Chinese Options. new chinese attack Chopper is made with Eurocopter assitence. It is superb. Top notch engineering quality, and also same price as your turk version italian Mangusta.

You are a funny guy... producing lies and repeating them over and over again, you think some will believe in your BS..... not in our watch ;)

You are a funny guy... producing lies and repeating them over and over again, you think some will believe in your BS..... not in our watch ;)

I never lie. I am not of your kind.

Look here, you can clearly see how small the Mangusta is, compared to even AH1 Cobra. Mangusta is the original 1980s design of your T-129 Turk version.

unbenannt.png

The italian mangusta helicopter was a small light attack helo design for italian military. It never was planned as a heavy attack helo. The hull is just too small. It also lacks a canon.

mangusta_001.jpg

Italian military later added a 20mm automatic gun to the small airframe. Because they needed it in Iraq, where Italian army controlled a sector of the coalition force.

A129_armements_1.jpg

With this extra added gun, the small hull reached its limits. Italians later abondoned that platform because of too heavy shaking of the firing main gun. They sold the design to turks.

Turks than took the already stressed hull and mounted a foreign made stronger US-engine on it, they also added longer pylons to carry even more payload. And over that, they added a monster of a turkish flir on the nose. It is made with poor engineering capability and twice as heavy as similar western or Russian models.

unbenannt.png

And now the hull is like an old man with shaky knees. Bolts come lose and main rotor vibrations giving crew enourmos headache.

A T129 already crashed in italy, in the middle of a test flight with mounted flir. They did mount the flir for the first time and crew was surprised that the chopper went heywire. Both crewman survived with injuries. The frame was lost.

t129-turk-taarruz-helikopteri_290452.png

i know everything. i am a military expert.

I have deep knowledge. Your Turk version mangusta uses the US made engine for the abondoned comanche surveilance chopper. US Military changed their doctrine to unmanned aerial vehicles for surveilance.

No one in your turkish group can beat me in military knowledge.

Lol, your anus is in need I guess, even as an amateur I can see you don't know sh.t.

T-129 has a bigger hull then A-129, its roughly around the sizes of Z-10 and Eurocopter Tiger, they're just slightly bigger, now when Chinese and Europeans use a powerplant roughly around the same strenght as T-129's they don't "stress the hull" but when we do we stress the hull ? I'm pretty sure people in TAI or military can calculate the weight, or may be they should have hired you ? :D This isn't a project for show, its for our critical needs, tests are taken seriously and military is picky, I'm sure they can handle without your wisdom.

Also, Aselsan is developed a new Flir with less weight.

Nevermind me, real anus party will start when cabatli arrives :D

Last edited:

If a dog's players were answered, bones would be rain from sky.

TAI+AgustaWestland+T-129+(AgustaWestland+AW729+attack+helicopter+Turkish+Army+Agusta+A129+Mangusta+azarbijan+Aerospace+Industries+(TAI)+AgustaWestland+gunship+missile+atgm+export+pakistan+operational+abcdefg+(3).jpg

Rest is a all BS.

I never lie. I am not of your kind.

Look here, you can clearly see how small the Mangusta is, compared to even AH1 Cobra. Mangusta is the original 1980s design of your T-129 Turk version.

unbenannt.png

"Oudated platforms of the World"...
Apache designed 1970's
Cobra airframe designed 1960's
Soviet junk Mi-24/35 made first flight in 1969 and nothing chanced over years. At Afghanistan, Militants shot down more than 70 Soviet junks. After years, Russians agreed with French SAgem to upgrade their junks. They offered French proposals to World because They don't have advanced IR detector technology which is the key for FLIR systems.

All light attack copters have a similar length. Tiger, WZ-10 and Atak have similar lengths changing from 13,5m to 14m. The rivals of Atak which have almost same length, doesn't have any vibration or stress problem cause of bigger payload but Atak has ? Where is your source ? I think Your source is your butt that was handled at almost each subject you mentioned regarding Turkish products. My Expert...

The italian mangusta helicopter was a small light attack helo design for italian military. It never was planned as a heavy attack helo. The hull is just too small. It also lacks a canon.

mangusta_001.jpg

Noone needs an heavy attack helicopter in Turkey dude. If It was, Turkish army would accept Apache offer of USA instead Turkey goes for semi-domestic solution to fullfill the COIN, Anti-tank and Multi-prupose surveillance missions on same platform.

Italian military later added a 20mm automatic gun to the small airframe. Because they needed it in Iraq, where Italian army controlled a sector of the coalition force.

A129_armements_1.jpg

With this extra added gun, the small hull reached its limits. Italians later abondoned that platform because of too heavy shaking of the firing main gun. They sold the design to turks.

All those "small" platforms including Tiger and WZ-10 has guns but Atak has 3 barrel 20mm gatling gun that is a perfect solution for assymetric warfare, When It is compared with rivals (30mm). If you were the man of your words, The actual question of yours should be the dispersion of munitions over targetted area and recoil effect power dude but You choose to talk about dreams instead of truths. 20mm munitions has a less recoil effect when it is compared with 30mm equivalents and During trials, Atak fired 42000 (20mm gun) over targets to check each details of design instead of spreading stupid propagandas like you did and Qualification of copter is completed and Atak passed all tests. If you have an pain regarding recoil effect and dispersion of gatling gun, Apply Turkish Land Forces officials to tell your dreams. With this way, They will find opportunity to kick an ignorant butt day and night.

Turks than took the already stressed hull and mounted a foreign made stronger US-engine on it, they also added longer pylons to carry even more payload. And over that, they added a monster of a turkish flir on the nose. It is made with poor engineering capability and twice as heavy as similar western or Russian models.

unbenannt.png

And now the hull is like an old man with shaky knees. Bolts come lose and main rotor vibrations giving crew enourmos headache.

AF300 with LRIW IR detector ranked as a second generation FLIR system. Among 2nd geneation systems, AF300 is the one which has one of the biggest resolution among rivals. There are a few 2nd gneration equivalent of AF300 in similar resolution in World and All have similar weight.

but Cause of You don't have any idea What's the meaning of generation on Flirs, You are just interested in propaganda section of story.

Russian E/O products have so bad quality that Turkish army didn't satisfied with performance of Kornets so Aselsan has to design and develop a new more compact and smaller targetting system for Kornet missiles which is able to detect targets from longer ranges at day and night...

p4.jpg

That's less capable Russian junk
kornet.jpg

French SAFRAN Sagem is upgrading your attack helicopters and offering many other options to Ka-52 and Mi-35 costumers and You are coming here to talk about Turkish E/O systems ? Firstly learn upgrading your own systems in accordance with neccesities of 21. century requirements for costumers, than come here to talk about others...

About Upgrade of Ka-52
Request Rejected
About Upgrade of Mi-24
French Company Sagem and Mil’ Firm to Upgrade Russian Helicopters
Russia is eliminated by Aselsan E/O section in Kazakh T-72 tank upgrade program.
Aselsan, Kazakistan tanklarını modernize edecek - CİHAN
Kazakhistan selected Aselsan sighting systems instead of Russian one
Kazak Ordusunun Gecesini Türkler Aydınlatacak | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

Besides, I think You are the last person on Earth to talk about Turkish E/O systems, weight of Turkish E/O products and detection capabilities. Firstly, Try to develop domestic 2rd and 3rd generation IR detector systems for your Tanks/Attack helicopter/Fighter's E/O systems instead of begging French institutes to purchase..

Last edited:
T-129 has the exact same airframe as A-129.

Turks are not able to change structures without wind tunneltest. Turks have no own commercial Windtunnels.

Your knowledge is poor compared to mine @cabatli53

Last edited:
@LordTyrannus @cabatli_53
I think it can be an interesting discussion if both sides avoid trolling and insulting. I am looking forward to read your discussion about T-129. Also a comparison of T-129 with mil mi 28, mil mi 35-M, and Kamov Ka 50-52 would be good.

@LordTyrannus @cabatli_53
I think it can be an interesting discussion if both sides avoid trolling and insulting. I am looking forward to read your discussion about T-129. Also a comparison of T-129 with mil mi 28, mil mi 35-M, and Kamov Ka 50-52 would be good.

that would b illogical. thery're intended for completely different roles. t129 max. takeoff weight 5000 kg, mi28 around 12000 kg and ka50 around 11000 kg. you'd better compare them with apaches.

edit: forgot to add, mi35m is your basic mi24 with add-on e/o, computer systems.

=

like always on time :D

u forget to put the su crash in turkmenistan

Couple of days aho, this same guy was discussing with @xenon54 how Turkey was supporting terrorists and bla bla bla, 5 minutes later the Ruskies in Ukraine shot down the Malaysian Airlines plane :rofl:

This guy gets owned, by the world events :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom