What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

I don't understand all this talk about Azerbaijan ditching Turkey in favor of Israel , Russia and etc.

Like I said , some people seem to have hard time understanding this shipyard is for coast guard
do you expect Azerbaijan to buy Milgem for its coast guard?
Saar-72 is a small vessel while at the same time very well armed

Navy is negotiating for its own shipyard with Turkey and also for Milgem
same deal Kazakhstan is going for

list of weapons Azerbaijan bought from Turkey
large quantity of T-122/300
T-129 is being tested right now
ATGMs ordered after successful tests in Azerbaijan
local production of Cobra and Arma 8x8
large quantity of Cobras and other vehicles
artillery simulators , construction of new airfield
Havelsan Genesis for ships going through upgrade
Firtina with information of Azerbaijan wanting to increase the order to 50
and a lot more

Azerbaijan buys systems from Russia and Israel that currently Turkey does not have
S-300 T-90 BMP-3 Barak-8 and etc.

Still not answering the question ?
I answered the question from my point of view. The comparison is between Turkish technology and non-turkish and mostly Russian technology in general. In specific equipments, sometimes Turkish products win the deals like cobras, but it is not always the case. because you produce a limited range of products in which some of them have good qualities and/or can meet our requirements. It is very clear for me.
Has Turkey offered us anything comparable to T-90, S-300, Green Pine, ... >>> No
So we will buy it from some other country.
Has Turkey offered any decent IMV? >>> yes
Then we bought it from Turkey.

I answered the question from my point of view. The comparison is between Turkish technology and non-turkish and mostly Russian technology in general. In specific equipments, sometimes Turkish products win the deals like cobras, but it is not always the case. because you produce a limited range of products in which some of them have good qualities and/or can meet our requirements. It is very clear for me.
Has Turkey offered us anything comparable to T-90, S-300, Green Pine, ... >>> No
So we will buy it from some other country.
Has Turkey offered any decent IMV? >>> yes
Then we bought it from Turkey.

You said this no ?

1) Israeli and Russian equipment have much higher quality on average. Just consider the upgrades that they did on our tanks. Could have you done the same thing?

So, you are comparing Russian and Turkish equipment....saying that Russian equipment have better quality.... so we are asking how did you do that comparison...

Limited range of products is one thing, products of inferior quality is another.

You said this no ?

So, you are comparing Russian and Turkish equipment....saying that Russian equipment have better quality.... so we are asking how did you do that comparison...

Limited range of products is one thing, products of inferior quality is another.
Let me wrap it up in another form. As I said before, You can do two types of comparison.
Either try to compare each equipment with another one, on a one by one comparison, or you compare the whole products with other countries. in a one by one comparison, sometimes Turkish product can win the deals. On an overall comparison, Turkish products cannot offer a wide range of products with good quality that meets our requirements, and that's why on an overall comparison, Russians and Russian Technology wins more deals compared to Turkey and Turkish military equipment and technology.

You said this no ?

Yes, Russian made systems can kill enemies. They are simple and reliable. Turkish made weapons are queastionable. Your new T129 light attack helo is a designing error. It has enormous balance problems and bolts come loose because of the main rotor shaking/imbalance. The hull is enourmosly stressed and i think the life expectancy is greatly reduced. We will hear of unexpected crashes in the Turkish army in the future. Bolts that come lose, structures that brake in the middle of the flight etc.

It has enormous balance problems and bolts come loose because of the main rotor shaking/imbalance. The hull is enourmosly stressed

Lies....

Let me wrap it up in another form. As I said before, You can do two types of comparison.
Either try to compare each equipment with another one, on a one by one comparison, or you compare the whole products with other countries. in a one by one comparison, sometimes Turkish product can win the deals. On an overall comparison, Turkish products cannot offer a wide range of products with good quality that meets our requirements, and that's why on an overall comparison, Russians and Russian Technology wins more deals compared to Turkey and Turkish military equipment and technology.

Okay, seems like we are going to nowhere in this argument as i asked the same question for 3 times each time get no answer, let's agree to disagree then.

Yes, Russian made systems can kill enemies. They are simple and reliable. Turkish made weapons are queastionable. Your new T129 light attack helo is a designing error. It has enormous balance problems and bolts come loose because of the main rotor shaking/imbalance. The hull is enourmosly stressed and i think the life expectancy is greatly reduced. We will hear of unexpected crashes in the Turkish army in the future. Bolts that come lose, structures that brake in the middle of the flight etc.

I believe most of the problems have been fixed

Your Azeri government officials don´t believe that. That´s why they don´t sign any contract with TAI for this outdated light attack helo, which is pumped up by Turks into a wanabe Heavy attack helo. The tiny structure is enourmosly stressed with that heavy weapon pylons and that enourmosly heavy turkish flir system.

Also some Experts noticed that this chopper can´t stay in the air properly. The wind is pushing it to the side, even if the pilots try to stabilize it with their ruder pedals.

Your Azeri government officials don´t believe that. That´s why they don´t sign any contract with TAI for this outdated light attack helo, which is pumped up by Turks into a wanabe Heavy attack helo. The tiny structure is enourmosly stressed with that heavy weapon pylons and that enourmosly heavy turkish flir system.

Also some Experts noticed that this chopper can´t stay in the air properly. The wind is pushing it to the side, even if the pilots try to stabilize it with their ruder pedals.

uhmm its going through tests in Nakhchivan

and yea every aircraft "gets pushed to the side" by the wind

butthurt.jpg

Azeris still prefer Russian systems and you post a butthurt picture?

How much money did you spend on that light helo platform? 500 Million dollars?

Back
Top Bottom