What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Afghanistan

4UDb8EA.jpg

PPtVejP.jpg

NRpShQf.jpg

Armenian border troops open fire on Azeri civilians

A child and two civilians were wounded during a shoot out between Armenian and Azerbaijani soldiers in a village close to the Azerbaijan-Armenian frontline on Thursday, according to a statement from the Azerbaijani defense ministry.

The incident occured in the village of Alibeyli in Azerbaijan's Tovuz district near the Armenian border. The statement claims that Armenian soldiers opened fire 41 times in violation of a ceasefire.

The ceasefire was agreed to at the end of a three-year war between 1991 and 1994 over the sovereignty of the Nagorno-Karabakh region, after the disintegration of the Soviet Union.

Although negotiations are ongoing, border skirmishes between the neighbouring countries are common.

Armenian border troops open fire on Azeri civilians | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

Azerbaijan and SMT are negotiating over the construction of military shipyard and construction of ships
both Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan are interested in Milgem

F511_Milgem.jpg

APA - Турецкая компания обсуждает с Азербайджаном строительство военной верфи и производство военных кораблей
O my gosh, I hope the shipyard and Milgem projects are going to be accepted, any news? This will make Caspian sea a Turkic sea.

O my gosh, I hope the shipyard and Milgem projects are going to be accepted, any news? This will make Caspian sea a Turkic sea.

I believe at first they planned to use new Baku Shipyard built by Koreans to upgrade and build new ships for the navy
but recently due to big orders and demand the shipyard won't be responsible for military projects

so the shipyard is most likely a go but I have no clue about Milgem since we are also negotiating with Koreans over Frigates , subs and other ships

Back
Top Bottom