What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Mate, What happens in the border. Why you guys exchange fire with armenians ?
our soldiers killed their higher ranking person 3 days ago, pol-polkovnik, i dont know how to say it in Turkish but in American system its Second Lieutenant. After that they tried some attacks especially at night. I really dont know why our army dont give night vission googles to border soldiers.

@Azeri440 @ASQ-1918

Brothers... WTF is this.. why don't you smash them.. ???
Question was not addressed to me but I feel I have to respond.
Answer is easy, we are waiting for 'lazim', our president said many times if 'lazim' comes we will smash Armenia and liberate our land.
I am just wondering when this ***** **** (nothing good comes to my mind now, so decided to put stars) 'lazim' will come.
So lets wait and see.

Question was not addressed to me but I feel I have to respond.
Answer is easy, we are waiting for 'lazim', our president said many times if 'lazim' comes we will smash Armenia and liberate our land.
I am just wondering when this ***** **** (nothing good comes to my mind now, so decided to put stars) 'lazim' will come.
So lets wait and see.

I know what "lazım" is.... when Russia draws it's support and troops from Armenia...........:butcher:

our soldiers killed their higher ranking person 3 days ago, pol-polkovnik, i dont know how to say it in Turkish but in American system its Second Lieutenant. After that they tried some attacks especially at night. I really dont know why our army dont give night vission googles to border soldiers.

actually most use thermal cameras and radars to detect enemy movement
but there are front lines that are just 100m apart which is probably where it happened

EHaWBkX.png

Azerbaijani Armed Forces conduct large-scale exercises in front zone

The units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces led by Minister of Defense, Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov are holding military exercises in the front zone, the Azerbaijani defense ministry said on May 28. The exercises are conducted in accordance with the combat training plan-2014.

The practical firearm and armored vehicle, mortar and rocket-artillery shooting, using modern methods of warfare was demonstrated during the exercises. The military aviation and air defense system were also observed.

The combat training level of military units was tested during the exercises. Special attention was paid to the rapid and effective implementation of the tasks, preparing the staffs' operations, mutual coordination of actions and a task performance level.

Azerbaijani Armed Forces conduct large-scale exercises in front zone (PHOTO) - Trend.Az

Turkey-produced T-129 Attack Helicopter to be exhibited in Azerbaijan
Thu 29 May 2014 08:48 GMT | 10:48 Local Time

Text size:
plus.gif
minus.gif

129370.jpg

Turkey-produced T-129 Attack Helicopter and Anka Unmanned Aerial Vehicle are planned to be exhibited in Azerbaijan, the TAI Company told APA.
The Company is going to showcase the Attack Helicopter and Anka UAV in an open field in the 1st Azerbaijan International Defense Industry Exhibition - ADEX-2014 to be held in September in Baku. Models of Hurkush training aircraft, rotor unmanned aerial vehicle, Durna and Shimshak drones will be exhibited as well.

“We are conducting preliminary talks to Azerbaijan on some projects. The first is about the Attack Helicopter. Sale price of the helicopter has already been submitted to Azerbaijan. Projects on Anka were also presented to the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry” the Company said.

“Azerbaijan expressed an interest in drones a few years ago. These can be employed in firing exercises of the air defense systems and to mislead enemy's air defense systems”, TAI officials said.

Back
Top Bottom