What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Why ?.. Anyways... I explained my thoughts... Sure i can be wrong...
You dont need a vehicle to be armoured if it is really far away from combat. Besides its to expensive.

NO.

You cant have every vehicle armoured. No country has all armoured vehicles.

I thought in this way...

Now think that we lost so many light armoured 4x4 Cobras in a war... In this condition they have no reserve but if we are building platforms like these Land Rovers with lightly armoured and lightly weaponized we can send them in the role of these 4x4 Cobras as a backup... We can't send current Land Rovers as a backup for Cobras... That's why i say if you are building a platform do it in the best way as much as you can... You have a platform already so use it to the bottom...

So that's why i want these Land Rovers to be light armoured and light weaponized... Currently however we pay for these Land Rovers and however they are military vehicles and however we 'have' a platform like them their capability is bringing 3-5 people from some place to another place... So let's build it like with capabilities of Cobra and provide it's self defence & attack in a level and when it's needed send them with the purpose of Cobras...

By this way Land Rovers can do their current jobs and at the same time they can be backup for Cobras when it's needed...

oh I think I understand perfectly.

What you don't know is that it's already been made:
Otokar

And it was a dumb idea, that's why it's being replaced with Ural.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I think I understand perfectly.

What you don't know is that it's already been made:
Otokar

And it was a dumb idea, that's why it's being replaced with Ural.

This shows that i am right about my idea and it's not dumb... It has armour... Thx for the info... :tup:

1.JPG

Delegation of Turkish military lyceum visits Azerbaijan

turkiye_herbi_litseyi_210514_1.jpg

A delegation from the Ishiklar lyceum of the Turkish Air Forces has paid a familiarization visit to Azerbaijan under the Azerbaijani-Turkish military cooperation plan for 2014.

The guests visited the Military Lyceum named after Jamshid Nakhchivanski, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry told Trend on May 21.

The Turkish delegation met with the commander of the military lyceum, got acquainted with the school grounds, school buildings, administrative and ancillary buildings and the lyceum's museum and had lunch with the cadets.

The visit will end on May 23.

Delegation of Turkish military lyceum visits Azerbaijan (PHOTO) - Trend.Az

Integration of SOM onto Euro fighter + F16 +F 35 + F4 + Mig 29 = Big Opportunities for sales

Main article: List of Mikoyan MiG-29 operators

Operators of the MiG-29 in blue, former operators in red

Last edited:
it's actually 300+ Kilometers

but there are treaties Turkey have signed limiting the sales of cruise missiles, so what's going to happen is, we'll pack them up here with smaller fuel tanks, reducing the range to 250 kilometers, once they arrive to Azerbaijan, you guys are going to put back the original fuel tanks again :D
Russia finishes the delivery of 94 T-90S tanks
With all due respect, I think that's a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom