What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

İDEF-2013 Fuarında Azerbaycanla İmzalanan Anlaşmalar
Mayıs ayında İstanbulda düzenlenen İDEF-2013 uluslararası savunma sanayi fuarında Azerbaycan ve Türkiye arasında imzalanan protokola uygun olarak yapılacak işler:
-Otokar Arma-ların Azerbaycanda üretilmesi
-Otokar Cobra 2-lerin Azerbaycanda üretilmesi ve gelecekte ortak üretimi
-MKEK-le MP5-lerin Azerbaycanda lisans altı üretimi
-KNT-308 keskin nişancı tüfeğinin Azerbaycanda lisans altı üretimi
-Milli Piyade Tüfeğinin (MPT) gelecekte Azerbaycanda lisans altı üretilmesi ve Azerbaycanda testlerinin yapılması
-T-122/TR-107 lançerlerinin Azerbaycanda lisanslı üretimi
-FNSS Kaplan araçlarının Azerbaycanda testlerinin yapılması
-Katmerciler Kangal MRAP ve Pit-Bull VX araçlarının Azerbaycanda testlerinin yapılması
-Ve Gelecekte bir sıra projelere (Altay,Anka,T-129) Azerbaycanında katılması

İDEF-2013 Fuarında Azerbaycanla İmzalanan Anlaşmalar | Savunma Sanayi Haberleri.Net | Savunma Sanayi Haber Portalı

Any info as to Wwich one of them has been realized?

According to the official information, the contracts was signed for licensed production of MP5s, Otokar Cobra (not Cobra 2) and T-107-122 & TR-107-122 rockets.

With regards to tests, perhaps. Alot of tests are done or planned, such as Ejder (one copy was brought to Azerbaijan), Cirit & Umtas, planned tests of ATAK.

But let's wait for ADEX 2014, maybe new contracts with Turkish firms can emerge during and after.

i wish these guys would stop using a toaster to film and a microwave to edit the footage

When I see Samsung making 4k and 5k TV press events in Turkey I piss myself into laughter. Majority of TV stations in Turkey are still using 4:3 aspect ratio. They haven't even upgraded to 16:9, forget about them ever upgrading to HD.

I see it's the same in Azerbaijan.

When I see Samsung making 4k and 5k TV press events in Turkey I piss myself into laughter. Majority of TV stations in Turkey are still using 4:3 aspect ratio. They haven't even upgraded to 16:9, forget about them ever upgrading to HD.

Well, the majority still doesnt own a HD-TV thats why.

Well, the majority still doesnt own a HD-TV thats why.

You don't need a HD TV to broadcast in 16:9. What TV stations are doing is reducing quality of their broadcast to lessen bandwidth costs for them. So it suits them just fine that Majority do not wish for better quality TV. Let the rest of the world move on, Turkey can just sit back and watch.

the quality isnt just the problem in Azerbaijan , all the tv stations are just so boring , you would just wanna kill yourself
basically everyone in Azerbaijan watches Turkish tv.

Azerbaijan orders Khrizantema-S

TGQWkbD.jpg

Азербайджан заказал у России системы «Xrizantema-S» | Vesti.az | Главные новости Азербайджана | Новости Азербайджана

Azerbaijan is purchasing bulletproof vests from Italy
contract is worth millions with a possibility to build a factory in Azerbaijan
btw the guy in the video wearing the vest is an Azeri and he is part of the project
balls of steel

going through tests in Azerbaijan

Azeri Defence

NATO experts, Azerbaijani naval officers meet in Baku

An expert and staff meeting of Azerbaijani naval officers with the NATO/Allied Maritime Component Command (MCC Northwood) representatives kicked off in Baku, on May 14.

The meeting focuses on the protection of offshore oil platforms, increasing professional skills of military courts' personnel, and improving the teaching abilities of ship captains and their assistants, Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said.

NATO experts, Azerbaijani naval officers meet in Baku

- Trend.Az

Nakhchivan

tJwwo6f.jpg

mOWG76n.jpg

Bi-Max body armor going through tests in Azerbaijan

FzmAe9n.jpg
Is the military in nackchivan seperate from the Azeri military? For example the armenians from what I understand have 2 seperate militaries.

Back
Top Bottom