What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

@ASQ-1918
Öyle bir burnunuz havalarda geziyorsunuzki neredeyse Azerbaycan Türkiye'ye yardım etsin diyeceğim.
JF-17+Thunder+No+16+26+Squadron+'Black+Spiders'+FC-1+Xiaolong++Pakistan+Air+Force+at+the+China+Zhuhai+Air+Show+2012+13141516raad+h2+h4+ls6+ft2+supersonic+No.+16+Black+Panthers++(1).jpg

JF 17 is the best option for Azerbaijan to build a potent air force.
Even Turkey acquired it's ballistic missile technology through Pakistan.
This arrogant attitude isn't going to help.
First of all, Dont get me wrong Pakistani Brothers, i will be happy to see if Azerbaijan going to purchase any weapon from Pakistan. For example, Pakistan helped Azerbaijan to build air bomb in Azerbaijan.
Second, the thing made me angry him telling that Pakistan should sell their ex-soviet weapons to us, thats what I answered to.
Last, JF 17 use Russian Engine. Azerbaijan expressed its intention to purchase these jets, but obviously RUssia didnt let to sell it. Such as Al Khalid tanks which use Ukranian engine. Basically, you cant independently sell weapons unless you produce everything. We had the same issue with Turkish Firtina howitzers, which Germany denied to sell their engines and it took 3 years to find other engines to fit them for Azerbaijan.

No , Azerbaijan never wanted to purchase JF-17
it was just included in the list of potential customers

India also uses Russian products and our weapons are there to fight India.

As @DESERT FIGHTER said, we are not PAC's salesmen and we're not here to convince you guys that your country should buy our product but if you are trying to question JF-17's ability to combat any Mig-29 variant that armenia has then i'm here to correct you with proper analysis if you wan't to learn.
Dude, i was calm first, but you reasons make me angry already, first of all, just because of 1 Azerbaijani think something, it doesnt mean that all of Think that way. We also know that RUssia is our biggest enemy, but there are also our biggest economic partner, you cant just deny this. Before competing JF 17 with mig 29, you should understand that you purchase the jet engine from Russia. I hope im enough clear!!

First of all, Dont get me wrong Pakistani Brothers, i will be happy to see if Azerbaijan going to purchase any weapon from Pakistan. For example, Pakistan helped Azerbaijan to build air bomb in Azerbaijan.
Second, the thing made me angry him telling that Pakistan should sell their ex-soviet weapons to us, thats what I answered to.
Last, JF 17 use Russian Engine. Azerbaijan expressed its intention to purchase these jets, but obviously RUssia didnt let to sell it. Such as Al Khalid tanks which use Ukranian engine. Basically, you cant independently sell weapons unless you produce everything. We had the same issue with Turkish Firtina howitzers, which Germany denied to sell their engines and it took 3 years to find other engines to fit them for Azerbaijan.
Y'all need pairs of glasses? he said "We should sell whatever weapons we've made so far to ex-soviet countries such as Azerbaijan" And last time I checked Azerbaijan was an ex-soviet country. Unfortunate misunderstanding.

And if I remember correctly, they've solved that engine problem with a chinese turbojet engine.
(Even china was unable to build fighters without Russian turbojet engines)

And 3 years is a very, very short time span for acqusition of a system like T155 FIRTINA

Last edited:
Y'all need pairs of glasses? he said "We should sell whatever weapons we've made so far to ex-soviet countries such as Azerbaijan" And last time I checked Azerbaijan was an ex-soviet country. Unfortunate misunderstanding.

And if I remember correctly, they've solved that engine problem with a chinese turbojet engine.
We are not Robots, we are humans and its normal to make mistakes. go to purchase glasses for yourself, its getting Sunny recently

I dont think Ukraine would have any issues with us selling them... example is Morroco,Bangladesh not sure about Myanmar n others..

As for JF .. yes engine is a problem.. but it will be replaced by WS-13.. which is already under going tests..

first of all, just because of 1 Azerbaijani think something, it doesnt mean that all of Think that way.

And why do you assume that I have a "sympathy" towards Russia? But I do advocate good relations because it is benefitical for Azerbaijan. All these people saying "Russia is supporting Armenia", well, that is exactly why it's even more benefitical.

Last edited:
And why do you assume that I have a "sympathy" towards Russia? But I do advocate good relations because it is benefitical for Azerbaijan. All these people saying "Russia is supporting Armenia", well, that is exactly why it's even more benefitical.

IMO russia will never be at the side of Azerbaycan... Because the reason why they support armenia is much & much more important then the reason to support Azerbaycan...

The reason to support armenia is to put a handicap between Türkiye & Azerbaycan, Turkic world...

Also this handicap prevents Turkic world to have connection with west...

You can come up with more comments about this connection handicap...

If we remove this handicap and by this way if we build ties srtongly this will be one of the most important reason about russia's fall...

So russia will never be on the side of Azerbaycan...

1.jpg

Georgia is a weak country against russia and they share same borders, they are so close... So georgia is a temporary, unreliable solution...

Last edited:
IMO russia will never be at the side of Azerbaycan... Because the reason why they support armenia is much & much more important then the reason to support Azerbaycan...

Can you ever imagine Turkey selling a bullet to Armenia? I think the vast majority of people paints an untrue and unrealistic picture of the reality. The weaponry Russia supplies to Azerbaijan is uncomparable both qualitatively and quantitatively to whatever it has/does/will gift to Armenia. This is something beyond Armenia's resources and possibilities, and also beyond what Russia is willing to "invest" in it's so-called allies. From economical point of view, obviously Azerbaijan is far more benefitical for Russia, and its' not like Russia is interested in having any "enemity" towards Azerbaijan, it isn't, nor is Azerbaijan or should be. Their support for Armenia is vastly exaggerated to the point that whatever happens, for some reason, Russia will "compenstate" it for her precious ally. This is not the reality. We are already aware of that support, but Azerbaijan's resources makes it possible to make a difference, even in Russia, that's the point.

No one talks about Russia being on the side of Azerbaijan or "support" it or whatever. I'm saying let's look at reality and facts instead of empty words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom