What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Can you ever imagine Turkey selling a bullet to Armenia? I think the vast majority of people paints an untrue and unrealistic picture of the reality. The weaponry Russia supplies to Azerbaijan is uncomparable both qualitatively and quantitatively to whatever it has/does/will gift to Armenia. This is something beyond Armenia's resources and possibilities, and also beyond what Russia is willing to "invest" in it's so-called allies. From economical point of view, obviously Azerbaijan is far more benefitical for Russia, and its' not like Russia is interested in having any "enemity" towards Azerbaijan, it isn't, nor is Azerbaijan or should be. Their support for Armenia is vastly exaggerated to the point that whatever happens, for some reason, Russia will "compenstate" it for her precious ally. This is not the reality. We are already aware of that support, but Azerbaijan's resources makes it possible to make a difference, even in Russia, that's the point.

No one talks about Russia being on the side of Azerbaijan or "support" it or whatever. I'm saying let's look at reality and facts instead of empty words.

Azerbaycan will be a rival to russia and russia don't want that for sure... And if Karabağ problem solved and when you get your lands back you will wacth russia's fall...

why russia would want you as ally ?.. You are(also we & Turkic wold) is the end of russia.... russia afraid of that...

Anyways as you wish...

I think we are talking about slightly different things, but let me get the point across neverthless.

Russia is a world power, Azerbaijan nor any Turkic country can ever be a rival to it. That's the reality.

I have never said that Russia wants Azerbaijan as an ally or otherwise. Good relations does not equal being "allies".

Azerbaijan has been holding military exercises near frontline zone since 28th April. A new exercise started off today in Beylagan.

Cəbhə bölgəsindəki hərbi hissələrdə döyüş hazırlığı üzrə təlim keçirilir - Trend.Az

(from previous exercise dated May 1)

B5T7eXx.jpg

mk3ofJ0.jpg

Defense Minister discusses regional military-political issues with NATO General

zakir_hasanov_gordon__messencer.jpg

Baku, Azerbaijan, May 7
By Ilkin Izzet - Trend:

Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov received NATO Deputy Commander of Allied Land Command Izmir, Lieutenant General Gordon Messenger at the
Qaraheybat Training Center.

The parties discussed the current state of the Azerbaijani-NATO cooperation and military-political processes happening in the region, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry told Trend.

Lieutenant General Messenger who attended the field training of infantry battalion of the Armed Forces on NATO Evaluation level 2 within the framework of the Operational Capabilities Concept (OCC) program, was satisfied with the Azerbaijani Armed Forces personnel`s high professionalism and preparation.

Azerbaijan`s First Deputy Defense Minister - Chief of General Staff of the Armed Forces, General Najmaddin Sadigov also participated in the meeting.

Defense Minister discusses regional military-political issues with NATO General - Trend.Az

Lieutenant General Messenger who attended the field training of infantry battalion of the Armed Forces on NATO Evaluation level 2 within the framework of the Operational Capabilities Concept (OCC) program, was satisfied with the Azerbaijani Armed Forces personnel`s high professionalism and preparation.

GBEunzT.png

PkEY7N8.png

QuN9tej.png

FSVb1fl.png

YRbBNUJ.png

HTUSOve.png

79ZL8jX.png

EaS0sIn.png

old footage from the navy

2. parçanın başında... BTR lerin LST den inmesinin mantığı nedir? BTR zaten amfibi araç değilmi? LST lerin kıyıya bunlar yerine tank çıkarması daha mantıklı olmazmı?

Back
Top Bottom