What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Eurofighter is probably in a tender for the Air Force

US doesnt sell weapons to Azerbaijan neither does Germany
Merkava doesnt fit Azerbaijan terrain
Azerbaijan put Namer on trial in Azerbaijan but didnt pass the requirements
I guess its best for Azerbaijan to wait for Turkish weapons like Altay
but they have to solve the engine problem as well
Yes, That is why I said that we need jewish lobbying power in US. Armenians lobby is very strong here, and they won't easily let Azerbaijan to import arms from USA, and that's why Azerbaijan needs support from other lobbies as well. BTW, I don't understand why you said that merkava does not fit Azerbaijan terrain. BTW, Merkava has very excellent performance in dense populated areas, and civil fights as well. About Turkish products, I agree with you. If they solve their engine problem, they can be the most reliable source in the future.

Yes, That is why I said that we need jewish lobbying power in US. Armenians lobby is very strong here, and they won't easily let Azerbaijan to import arms from USA, and that's why Azerbaijan needs support from other lobbies as well. BTW, I don't understand why you said that merkava does not fit Azerbaijan terrain. BTW, Merkava has very excellent performance in dense populated areas, and civil fights as well. About Turkish products, I agree with you. If they solve their engine problem, they can be the most reliable source in the future.

Merkava is an old Tank like the Leo2.

They are Cold War Time made Tanks.

Dude, Merkava has started to be produced around 1980, and I was talking about Merkava IV, not Merkava I. Merkava IV is produced on 2004, if I am not mistaken, and it cannot be called cold war era tank ;)

Merkava IV was introduced at 2004. With it's active trophy system, my favorite tank :)

Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Storming_Ahead.jpg

Merkava - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom