What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

can someone ID the sight

1LOg0GA.jpg

It is most likely a red dot
It probably has a knob on the side where you can change the reticule from a dot to crossairs etc.

no doubt
I was just wondering about the country of origin

Mate, you have no idea, how i yearn for to be with our Turkic brothers. Azeris, Turkmens, Kazaks, Kırgızs, Uzbeks.... they are all my brothers. I fill with joy when they became members in PDF.
it's blessing to have turkey on our side we must back each other in military things . i wonder how much the things could get worst if turkey didn't exist now since we have you we must work together as much as we could :enjoy: i hop see more cooperation between azerbijan and turkmenistan same for others :agree:

it's blessing to have turkey on our side we must back each other in military things . i wonder how much the things could get worst if turkey didn't exist now since we have you we must work together as much as we could :enjoy: i hop see more cooperation between azerbijan and turkmenistan same for others :agree:
Unfortunately Turkey could have done much more even today...

Unfortunately Turkey could have done much more even today...
well world fear you already in your own imagine what will happen if your try to ally with other turkics european don't want it russians don't it iranians don't want it . but imaigen what we can do with your power and knowledge our energy and golds we can fix each other damn i wanna see a day we could open quick respond force :D with it's base in all of turkic countries

Back
Top Bottom