PtekQmG.jpg
suKg421.jpg
wDfc3gG.jpg

Azerbaijani servicemen to attend military courses in Turkey
29 NOVEMBER 2014
Defense_Ministry_Mudafie_Nazirliyi_161012.jpg

Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 29

By Ilkin Izzet – Trend:

The Azerbaijani servicemen will participate in a number of international events, the Azerbaijani defense ministry said Nov. 29.

They will attend the staff officer courses on crisis response operations, to be held in Ankara (Turkey) from December 1-5, a statement says.

Moreover, they will participate in the officer courses on protection against chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, to be held in the city of Konya (Turkey) from December 1-26.

more T-90s
seems Azerbaijan went for the option of 100 more tanks , as the delivery of last 100 finished some time ago
in a year Azerbaijan should have close to 700 tanks
450+ T-72s and 200 T-90s

GZeCu-zbNQA.jpg

more T-90s
seems Azerbaijan went for the option of 100 more tanks , as the delivery of last 100 finished some time ago
450+ T-72s and 200 T-90s

Good news, do you know when Azerbaijan bought the second part of 100 t-90?.

also good pics of TOS-1A
i wolud like to see this new equipments defending Azerbaijans borders not on parades in Baku
dont get me wrong, this my opinion and i also think that its waste of money

Good news, do you know when Azerbaijan bought the second part of 100 t-90?.

also good pics of TOS-1A
i wolud like to see this new equipments defending Azerbaijans borders not on parades in Baku
dont get me wrong, this my opinion and i also think that its waste of money
it was in the initial deal of buying T-90 that Azerbaijan can order the next batch of T-90 with the same number, as well, in which Azerbaijan ordered the second batch some months ago as well ;)
1) 100 T-90S tanks
acec8f1dad04e467bda29977b61d085d-jpg.119826

ВЕДОМОСТИ - Россия вооружает Азербайджан
T-90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the deal with Russia, there was an option to order 100 more T-90 tanks, in which it seems that this second batch would be delivered as well.
News.Az - 100 T-90S tanks to be delivered to Azerbaijan in early 2015
Source: Fact Book of Azerbaijani Armed Forces

Azercosmos commissions Azersky observation satellite - AzerNews

The SPOT 7 high resolution (1.5m imagery products) optical Earth observation satellite was successfully launched on a PSLV Indian launcher on June 30. It has been designed to survive harmful space conditions for at least 12 years.

The long-term strategic cooperation between two parties also includes joint operations of Azersky of Azercosmos and the SPOT 6 high-resolution (1.5m imagery products) optical Earth observation satellite of Airbus Defence and Space in a constellation to provide superior service.

Moreover, the ground segment to be constructed will allow Azercosmos to access images acquired from Pleiades 1A and 1B, very high-resolution (0.5m imagery products) optical Earth observation satellites commercialized by Airbus Defence and Space.

more T-90s
450+ T-72s and 200 T-90s

View attachment 159420
Good buy. It will be atleast 2020 untill altay could ever be delivered to azerbaijan imo assuming that azerbaijan buys the altay. Besides the T-90s have some nice features too. Its not crappy imo.

Back
Top Bottom