3:32 - 3:53

Spike-ER:

lNO4Kh2.png

xqGcfTj.png

37IXjtw.jpg

sIOt9P0.jpg

Last edited:
Azerbaijani Defense Industry Minister exported products worth $100M in 2014

Baku. Rashad Suleymanov - APA. Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense Industry exported to foreign countries products worth $100 million in 2014, said Minister of Defense Industry Yaver Jamalov, APA reports.

He said talks are underway with Uzbekistan, Egypt, and Malaysia regarding exportation. The export volume of the ministry will be more than this year’s figure in case the ongoing talks produce results”, the minister said.

Y. Jamalov noted the ministry’s authorities are carrying out works on production and manufacture of new products, adding that Azerbaijan displays its military-industrial potential at international exhibitions as well.

The staff and top officials of the Ministry of Defense Industry have today visited the Alley of Honor and the Alley of Martyrs on the occasion of their professional holiday.

APA - Azerbaijani Defense Industry Minister exported products worth $100M in 2014

Azerbaijani Defense Industry Minister exported products worth $100M in 2014

Baku. Rashad Suleymanov - APA. Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense Industry exported to foreign countries products worth $100 million in 2014, said Minister of Defense Industry Yaver Jamalov, APA reports.

He said talks are underway with Uzbekistan, Egypt, and Malaysia regarding exportation. The export volume of the ministry will be more than this year’s figure in case the ongoing talks produce results”, the minister said.

Y. Jamalov noted the ministry’s authorities are carrying out works on production and manufacture of new products, adding that Azerbaijan displays its military-industrial potential at international exhibitions as well.

The staff and top officials of the Ministry of Defense Industry have today visited the Alley of Honor and the Alley of Martyrs on the occasion of their professional holiday.

APA - Azerbaijani Defense Industry Minister exported products worth $100M in 2014
That's very good to hear. Is there any list of the items that are exported?

Any recent exports for istiglal rifle?
I wonder if turkey is buying 7.62x54r, 7.62x39, and other soviet type ammo from azerbaijan.

Any recent exports for istiglal rifle?
I wonder if turkey is buying 7.62x54r, 7.62x39, and other soviet type ammo from azerbaijan.
It was exported to Pakistan and Jordan. About Turkey, it seems that they have bought some, also, it was supposed to be jointly produced with some changes in the design but I don't know much about it.

It was exported to Pakistan and Jordan. About Turkey, it seems that they have bought some, also, it was supposed to be jointly produced with some changes in the design but I don't know much about it.

I don't think we bougt istiglal rifles? Do you have any link ?

Last edited:
I don't think we bougt istiglal rifles? Do you have any link ?
Are you a Pakistani?
News.Az - Necessary to prepare for war inside the country even in Baku, military expert
In addition, today Azerbaijan has a potential to produce for export. For example, as far as I know Turkey and Pakistan have already purchased sniper rifles Istiglal and are planning to buy more. I have also heard that Israel, Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia also display interest with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom