What's new

Awami League Terror Legacy - New Generation of Awami terror godfathers are in making

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Awami League Terror Legacy - New Generation of Awami terror godfathers are in making

Awami League (AL) is oldest political party in Bangladesh. Since, independence AL ruled the country three times, 1972 – 1975, 1996-2001, 2009-present. But record and legacy of AL as a political and a ruling party in Bangladesh has been marred with misrule, instigation of one party rule BAKSAL, repression and terror. That is not to say AL did not do ANY good at all but if there is any good AL did that is not part of this writing.

Post independence generation (1972-75) vividly remembers then AL govt led by Sheikh Mujib rolled out repression both through govt operated Rakkhi bahini and through AL party terror. Thousands of Bangladesh Samjtrantik dal (JSD) members were tortured and killed by Rakkhi bahini and AL party man. Looting, killing and raping reached to medieval proportion. After Siraj Sikdar was killed by police, a popular communist leader who vocally opposed AL and Sheikh Mujib mis-rule, AL PM Sheikh Mujib openly boasted in the floor of National Parliament “where is Siraj Sikdar now?” And Sheikh Mujib son went to loot vault of Bangladesh central bank. On those years there were number of terror god fathers operated under Sheikh Kamal, Sheikh Jamal, son of Sheikh Mujib and brothers of current PM Sheikh Hasina.

During 1996-2001, AL produced new generation of terror godfathers – Jainal Hazari, Shamim Osman had been most terrorizing figure during that time. Even after numerous killing and torture (including journalist) by Hazari and his terror militia called class committee then Prime minister Sheikh Hasina asked people in media to vote for Hazari. HMB Iqbal another Awami terror godfather killed protesters in the street Dhaka. It is important to know that after AL lost in election in 2001, india knowing terror background of these AL godfathers sheltered them for many years.

And today new generation of Bangladeshis (who claimed to vote for Awami League) are witnessing new generation of Awami terror god fathers. AL own activist has lost his life in the hand of AL Bhola -3 MP Nurunnabi Chowdhury Shaon and/or his associates. Police already confirmed deceased Ibrahim Ahmed killed by Shaon pistol. Another AL MP from Jossore, Sheikh Afil Uddin beaten up officer in charge (OC) because police arrested AL member in a murder case. By now every person in the country one way or another suffered from Chatra League, student wing of Awami League terror. Innocent students have been killed by Chatra League and fallen victim of Chatra League terror every day.

As legacy of Awami League terror continues, nation has to decide if they want to brace for more terror from Awami godfather like Shaon, Afil Uddin and Elias Uddin or face them?

If there is a single reason on why ALers can cause such misfortune and measury then it would be Indian backing. AL's thugs, rapists and goons can get away with all of their anti-mankind activities because of India's favoritism. The faster we understand it and tie up with PAK, CHN and other neighbors to counter Indian goons, the better our survival would be guaranteed.

Few questions:

1975-1996 and 2001-2009 wasnt ruled by Awami league..

How much progress did BD do in these years???

Was the development on these years on par with nations of similar structure??

Will Awami league terror be recognised by UN and brand them as a terrorist Organisation??

Dont you have anything else better to do??

Few questions:

1975-1996 and 2001-2009 wasnt ruled by Awami league..

How much progress did BD do in these years???

Was the development on these years on par with nations of similar structure??

Will Awami league terror be recognised by UN and brand them as a terrorist Organisation??

Dont you have anything else better to do??
Answer of your questions could be acquired from many existing threads/posts, although it doesn't matter for you as an Indian since your only motto is to live under the illusion of Bhande Maa taram and persistently deny Bharat Maata's sins.

Answer of your questions could be acquired from many existing threads/posts, although it doesn't matter for you as an Indian since your only motto is to live under the illusion of Bhande Maa taram and persistently deny Bharat Maata's sins.

I asked a straight forward question and i dont expect a nice answer since you cant answer it in a proper way without repeating the same words .

I will talk with someone who has "a little" knowledge' about how to talk properly in an international forum..

So just back Off!!!!! :wave:

I asked a straight forward question and i dont expect a nice answer since you cant answer it in a proper way without repeating the same words .

I will talk with someone who has "a little" knowledge' about how to talk properly in an international forum..

So just back Off!!!!! :wave:
As the saying goes, 'Blacks possess the inheritent right to be angry against whites' because of their predecissor's sins; you can't expect people of black's alike to be too nice against treachourous Indians or such logic causing paradigm shift against internationalite like you, here?:woot:

As the saying goes, 'Blacks possess the inheritent right to be angry against whites' because of their predecissor's sins; you can't expect people of black's alike to be too nice against treachourous Indians or such logic causing paradigm shift against internationalite like you, here?:woot:

Are u alright??:what:

I asked a few questions and this is all you can come up with??

I am so disappointed at the level barrier at which you can talk without indulging in insults and pathetic comparisons.

I am so ashamed that i replied to you.:hitwall::hitwall:

:wave::wave:

Are u alright??:what:

I asked a few questions and this is all you can come up with??

I am so disappointed at the level barrier at which you can talk without indulging in insults and pathetic comparisons.

I am so ashamed that i replied to you.:hitwall::hitwall:

:wave::wave:
If even veneering with tolerant, secular and Internationalist logos, a guy of Kuldip Nyar's standard couldn't come out of bloody Indian treachery(http://notesfromsaudiarabia.blogspot...s-history.html)
then how could it be pathetic to generalize Indians as treacherous? Even this afternoon, someone from IND call center picked my phone up and responded as John but when I asked whether he was John Shaha or Bhattacharje and what time was in IND, he panicked. My question was why couldn't he tell his real name at the first place? Would it diminish his credibility, although he was a good English speaker? Trait of Indian's treachery existed in BD from its birth thus venom was spitted at you. But since you didn't want to dig then the following would be my generocity,

From late 75 to 81, Ex-Prez Zia picked up Awamy ashes to make it pearl then came your stooge Ershad, who ruled us at around 9 yrs as Indian SOB just to roll all the democratic instruments back. Then we won election in 91 to make BD as emerging Economic Tiger but Indian treachery for Alers again made BD as a land of God Fathers from 96-01, so people spoke out again for BNP's favor in 2001 but at the time of 'You are with us or with them' clause/constraint, BNP, JI walas hardly could maneuver, although we achieved 6.8% growth, the best HDI, higher ever FDI and the pinnacle of Industrial growth. But Alas! treacherous Indians stole everything from us again in 2006 through their stooges MUA/FUA that eventually brought AL's measures.

Last edited:
If even veneering with tolerant, secular and Internationalist logos, a guy of Kuldip Nyar's standard couldn't come out of bloody Indian treachery(http://notesfromsaudiarabia.blogspot...s-history.html)
then how could it be pathetic to generalize Indians as treacherous? Even this afternoon, someone from IND call center picked my phone up and responded as John but when I asked whether he was John Shaha or Bhattacharje and what time was in IND, he panicked. My question was why couldn't he tell his real name at the first place? Would it diminish his credibility, although he was a good English speaker? Trait of Indian's treachery in BD from its birth thus venom was spitted at you. But since you didn't want to dig then here is my drift,

Non relavant off topic :blah::blah: aas

From late 75 to 81, Ex-Prez Zia picked up Awamy ashes to make it pearl then came your stooge Ershad, who ruled us at around 9 yrs as Indian SOB just to roll all the democratic instruments back. Then we won election in 91 to make BD as emerging Economic Tiger but Indian treachery for Alers again made BD as a land of God Fathers from 96-01, so people spoke out again for BNP's favor in 2001 but at the time of 'You are with us or with them' clause/constraint it hardly could maneuver, although we achieved 6.8% growth, the best HDI, higher ever FDI and the pinnacle of Industrial growth. But Alas! treacherous Indians stole everything from us again in 2006 through their stooges MUA/FUA that eventually brought AL's measures.

All i can see is Indian treachery , Indian stooge :blah::blah: aas..You dont need to repeat what idune says in all his posts . I have seen a million times , the same words.

treacherous Indians stole everything from us again in 2006 through their stooges MUA/FUA that eventually brought AL's measures.

Stole what???:what:

Wrong, you are mixing religious extremists and local AL terrorism. AL regime is always horrible than others. You may understand it if AL will lose next election.

Wrong, you are mixing religious extremists and local AL terrorism. AL regime is always horrible than others. You may understand it if AL will lose next election.

Thanks Bro, my prayers are with you for the defeat of AL so that i can understand it.:tup:

Juba League man dies by MP's pistol

Sat, Aug 14th, 2010 8:09 pm BdST

Dhaka, Aug 14 (bdnews24.com) — A Juba League leader died when an MP's pistol went off suddenly.

According to police, Juba League leader Ibrahim Ahmed died when he was handling a pistol licensed to Nurunnabi Chowdhury Shaon, the recently elected MP of Bhola-3.

The firearm went off on Friday night in front of the MP hostel, inside the jeep that Shaon uses. Jeep driver Kamal Hossain's statement to the police says that the gun went off by itself, presumably accidentally as Ibrahim himself was holding it and toying with it in the jeep.

Shaon could not be contacted despite repeated attempts.

Kamal told the police that he and Ibrahim took Shaon to the MP hostel and returned to the jeep. "I was busy cleaning up the jeep when the gun went off suddenly and hit Ibrahim in the jaw."

He took Ibrahim to Dhaka Medical College where doctors declared him dead.

The incident took place around 8:05pm, police said.

Officer-in-charge of Sher-e-Bangla Nagar Police Station Reaz Hossain said legal measures will be undertaken, but did not comment whether the firearm, supposedly a crucial piece of evidence, would be seized.

Younger brother of the deceased, Mohammad Masum, told bdnews24.com on Friday that one 'Masud' took Ibrahim to DMCH.

Ibrahim was supposed to contest the upcoming Dhaka city elections from ward 56.

Juba League man dies by MP's pistol | Politics | bdnews24.com

@ Benny
Dude, save your breath. These two are the laughing stock of PDF anyway, even the Pakistanis don't take them seriously.

@ iDune and Co, you need an image change. Seriously. Your hate for the AL is really creepy.
633637500119953468-Clowns.jpg

Another anti AL thread

really idune provide us some fun with these thread cause this forum is full of hated thread

thanks idune for another funny thread :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom