What's new

Average Heights of Indians for different states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not due to Communist rule... the Height of a person depends upon the standard of living of the families in particular area for generations...

Men in Kerala r taller cozz unlike other puppet Kings ... our Kings ruled Kerala Righteously ... he didnt steal a penny from Public wealth...

Malabar coast was always rich, spice trade drained lots of gold from Roman Empire in India.

Come on dude, grow up............I can say that this is my pic, but that won't be true-
true-natural-bodybuilder-front-big.jpeg

Actually this is my real pic:D
Jay-Cutler-Famous-Bodybuilder.jpg
Yeah my weight might be around 160-165 lbs but my height is definetly 186 cm its measured...:agree:

Malabar coast was always rich, spice trade drained lots of gold from Roman Empire in India.

I remember reading an article (on here I think) of a museum that opened up in Tamil Nadu that had relics of old Roman artifacts including gold coins and broaches. I'll try to dig it up.

I guess average height of indian must be around 120".

I am from Tamilnadu but I am 175 cm :D. Thats like 5 foot 10 inches.

But then again my Mom is from Kerala :D

off topic:
I don't know what Nair saab trying say......as far I know Chera ,Chola and Pandyas ruled south India and they were tamil kings. Illango adigal(Jain monk) wrote silapathikaram which is a great epic of tamil literature ,he was a brother of cheran senguttuvan who ruled valanadu/modern day kerala and they spoken tamil language in that region. I don't think malayalam emerged at time of sangam ages.

Cholas and Pandyas are arch rivals they never get along together , so chera's either joins with cholas or Pandyas and defeated the odd its the history. When TN discriminated aiyers(who worships shiva)? don't forget most of TN people are shiavites(including Raja raja chola). Even pillai are predominantly found in kerala ,did TN people also discriminated them?. Get your facts correct.

its like this.
the malabar coast was a hotbed of trade for millennia. kerala comprises a major bulk of that coast. the rest of the malabar coast is in karnataka.
Aishwarya rai is tulu. so she is also from the malabar coast. her language is a sister of malayalam.

notice how her facial features are a blend of middle eastern and local

13826-Aishwarya-Rai.jpg

That was badly off the mark.

Malayalam is/was a descendant of Tamil. The two were indistinguishable even some generations ago, not within living memory, but within the realm of written down works where the divergences can be spotted. Tulu belongs to the northern family of the extant Dravidian languages, and is closest to Kannada, not to Malayalam. Bunts don't come from Malabar, they are well within the Kannadiga zone and the Mysore political ambience.

I know I live in j&k. many light eyes people here but generally it is very rare for indians especially for south indians to have light eyes

Don't DON'T DON'T generalise. Lots of Tamil Iyers, Iyengars, too, for that matter, have hazel eyes.

Konse temple mein hai ye gold?

The Padmanabha Temple in Trivandrum - Tiruvananthapuram, if you want both barrels between the eyes ;-)

all of them are originally tamil brahmins. for centuries, many upper caste hindus from tamil nadu migrated to kerala (maybe because there were only a few lower caste there?). only recently this trend stopped.

as for your previous question, i am not from rajastan.
i have already posted it here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/214160-indians-pictures-40.html#post3533245

You are beginning to bug me. The Namboodiris are native to Kerala and have been for centuries.

@ op

yes. race makes a huge difference. almost as much as nutrition.
The reason kerala is so different is because (most people dont know this) for thousands of years, this state was basically a trade settlement mainly comprising of foreigners who traded with the tamil locals. The average malayalee is basically a mix of the two.

Startling coincidence. what you said, the very same applies to me too. word for word.

not all people in kerala trace their ancestry to traders

i have seen many kerala brahmins and nairs who are very fair

You are beginning to bug me. The Namboodiris are native to Kerala and have been for centuries.

i have a namboodiri friend who never traced his history to outside or watever but on net u can find references which say that brahmins migrated from north india to south india

I remember reading an article (on here I think) of a museum that opened up in Tamil Nadu that had relics of old Roman artifacts including gold coins and broaches. I'll try to dig it up.

Look up Arikamedu.

Come on people lets live in the present ! It hasn't any bearing on your present even if one of your or mine, ancestor was a martian !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom