What's new

Average Heights of Indians for different states

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see middle eastern .she has pure indian features except eye colour

Lol eye colour is found in Indians bro. I've seen different castes with no inter racial marriages with different eye colours.

Lol eye colour is found in Indians bro. I've seen different castes with no inter racial marriages with different eye colours.

I know I live in j&k. many light eyes people here but generally it is very rare for indians especially for south indians to have light eyes

I know I live in j&k. many light eyes people here but generally it is very rare for indians especially for south indians to have light eyes

That may be true, a lot of Brahmins in Kerala have lighter eyes.

Looks like prolonged Communist rule is a positive factor for increasing height.

Its not due to Communist rule... the Height of a person depends upon the standard of living of the families in particular area for generations...

Men in Kerala r taller cozz unlike other puppet Kings ... our Kings ruled Kerala Righteously ... he didnt steal a penny from Public wealth...

& Kerala never suffered Famine ... once when a famine hit kerala the King Distributed Tapioca seeds among locals which grows with in days even in harshest conditions... so due to his wit the people didnt go hungry... & never allowed any invaders in our land ... beat the mighty European Navy of Dutch as well as the Tipu & never allowed the British to rule Kerala peacefully

Thanks to our King we have a Healthy population today & Gold worth Billions in our Temples...

Kerala is the from Gods own country the Land discovered by Lord Parashurama himself for us Keralaites ...

But today due to misrule of modern governance Kerala has to import all the food grain requirement from TN & Andra... all the farmland r lying waste ...

That may be true, a lot of Brahmins in Kerala have lighter eyes.

all of them are originally tamil brahmins. for centuries, many upper caste hindus from tamil nadu migrated to kerala (maybe because there were only a few lower caste there?). only recently this trend stopped.

as for your previous question, i am not from rajastan.
i have already posted it here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/214160-indians-pictures-40.html#post3533245

all of them are originally tamil brahmins. for centuries, many upper caste hindus from tamil nadu migrated to kerala (maybe because there were only a few lower caste there?). only recently this trend stopped.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/214160-indians-pictures-40.html#post3533245

I have heard many south iindian brahmin communities originally migrated from the north

@ op

yes. race makes a huge difference. almost as much as nutrition.
The reason kerala is so different is because (most people dont know this) for thousands of years, this state was basically a trade settlement mainly comprising of foreigners who traded with the tamil locals. The average malayalee is basically a mix of the two.

Startling coincidence. what you said, the very same applies to me too. word for word.

We r Mix of no one from Middle east or EU... Our Ancestry is Traced back centuries before when Lord Parashurama reclaimed land from Ocean to form Coastal areas of Kerala & Karnataka... he gave the land to Brahmins called Namboothiris & these Namboothiris brought Kshatriyas along with them called as Nairs,Bunts & Ezavas for there protection ...

Eventually the Ezavas Mixed with the Tamil population & Made the Glorious Chera Dynasty which ruled TN , Kerala,& present day Asean Countries , srilanka, combodia etc...

Later Nairs Raised in prominance ... But yes few Muslim population has mixed with the Arab Traders as well the Christian specially the RC who mixed with the Jewish population hence they r called as Nasrani (the people who has connection with the people of Nasrath)

But the Hindu Population of Kerala is a Pure race along with certain Muslims who were converted by TIPU sulthan & Non-RC christian population...

I am very long, around 186 cm height and 180 lbs weight.. almost middle weight wrestler from WWE..

I am very long, around 186 cm height and 180 lbs weight.. almost middle weight wrestler from WWE..

Come on dude, grow up............I can say that this is my pic, but that won't be true-
true-natural-bodybuilder-front-big.jpeg

Actually this is my real pic:D
Jay-Cutler-Famous-Bodybuilder.jpg

\

Yes these Brahmins are called Aiyyars... they came to kerala as they where discriminated in TN on issue of being a Non-Dravidians ...

The King of Kerala Gave them Protection & invited them to Kerala , gave them land but on the condition that they will never be allowed to perform Brahminical ceremonies in Temples of Kerala a right which was only reserved to Namboothiri Brahmins of Kerala...

isn't it fascinating how jammu and kashmir has tallest people despite not being nearly as developed as punjab or haryana or kerala??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom