What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

But Technically, All the World Nations recognize Mecca and Madina as part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!

We will see how long the Kingdom will last if the Saudi King ever makes the mistake of taking over Hijaz (which he never will)

First off, you don't understand the phrase 'Stay with in your limits, other people don't share your thoughts and beliefs"

But I do certainly agree with your statement that people deserve a second chance as humans make mistakes.

And plz, don't talk about people enjoying from others suffering. I have seen many threads started by Indians where they get excited and happy about other people suffering. A recent example is on this link.
what a ******? come on man, i have refered all humans and not muslims here and hindus. when i meant humans, it goes to every one.

Assalam alaikum

Dont know why our brothers r replying to these ppl first they tried to sunni vs shia now insults to islam. in this forum when we tell non muslim don't interfere among us muslims we get warnings and non muslims can abuse muslims as they please

TARIQ

WoW hindustanis are in a roll today are they always trolling in such an obnoxious manner??
guys, please i am not here to demoralize the sprit of Islam or any other religion for that mater. all i am saying is, is it worth to make a man suffer 500 lashes for just saying that the companions of prophets were not capable of guiding him.
come on where is our humanity, and this guy is a diabatic patient, when a person is diabetic he has almost all the disease like BP to less humoglobine, etc.
is it worth such to make a man suffer like this.

what a ******? come on man, i have refered all humans and not muslims here and hindus. when i meant humans, it goes to every one.

Yeah well all humans is a HUGE group. Start off with correcting your own people first. You are NO ONE to talk to all humans when your countrymen top on the 'suffering' issue.

WoW hindustanis are in a roll today are they always trolling in such an obnoxious manner??

Trolling Saudi Dude?(Considering Far more Respect than the Pakistanis calling you Wahabi:lol:)

Operation Southern Watch.

Opinion polls conducted by Gallup from 2006–2008, find that many in Muslim majority countries strongly object to U.S. military bases in Saudi Arabia. 52% of Saudis agreed that removing military bases from Saudi Arabia would very significantly improve their opinion of United States. Also 60% of Egyptians, 39% of Jordanians, 40% of Syrians and Palestinians, 55% of Tunisians, 13% of Iranians, 29% of Turks, 40% of Lebanese, 30% of Algerians gave that opinion too.

If the House of Al Saud outsources the security of Mecca and Madina to the White Man, despite high discontent among all the Muslims all over the Islamic World(Refer the above Para), The rest of the Muslims couldn't do Jacksh!t when the US was roaming freely in the deserts of Arabia.

I stand affirm to my statement that Mecca Madina sold to the Non-Saudi Muslims as their Property is a Hogwash by the Saud!

Hi-
This guy insulted the companions of Holy Prophet and is getting punished for it-
Lets move on-

@indians- if you guys are really that much concerned about him- instead of complaining here- open a facebook page and try some thing- Lets see how many of you are serious- and how many are just hate mongers-

I understand that according to your emotions and thinking they are owned by all the Muslims.

But Technically, All the World Nations recognize Mecca and Madina as part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!

A Pakistani or a Indonesian lay no claim over both the cities since they are not part of their nations. That would be counted as Trespassing!

Also The Holy Custodian of Holy Mosques - The House of Saud owns these places. :lol:
i can care less about the what world nation thinks. mecca and medina are for muslims no matter what government in control of them.

The topic is not about indian muslims, however indian muslims are more educated, live longer, earn more than their pakistani counterparts.

And I don't think muslims in gujrat are more subjugated than those of karachi.

Epic troll is epic.
I think, umm, ALL the Pakistani members that you're talking to are living a million times better life that the average indian muslim :chilli::victory:

Trolling Saudi Dude?(Considering Far more Respect than the Pakistanis calling you Wahabi:lol:)

Operation Southern Watch.

Opinion polls conducted by Gallup from 2006–2008, find that many in Muslim majority countries strongly object to U.S. military bases in Saudi Arabia. 52% of Saudis agreed that removing military bases from Saudi Arabia would very significantly improve their opinion of United States. Also 60% of Egyptians, 39% of Jordanians, 40% of Syrians and Palestinians, 55% of Tunisians, 13% of Iranians, 29% of Turks, 40% of Lebanese, 30% of Algerians gave that opinion too.

If the House of Al Saud outsources the security of Mecca and Madina to the White Man, despite high discontent among all the Muslims all over the Islamic World(Refer the above Para), The rest of the Muslims couldn't do Jacksh!t when the US was roaming freely in the deserts of Arabia.

I stand affirm to my statement that Mecca Madina sold to the Non-Saudi Muslims as their Property is a Hogwash by the Saud!

Hahaha so your tries at creating a rift between us failed through first Sunni vs Shia in religious grounds. Now you are doing it through political grounds?? Man see we have a saying here Hindustani : "Me and my brother on my cousin, me and my cousin on the stranger" Even though we have our differences we are cousins and you are the stranger...remember that. You know Hindustanis in Pakistani flags do the job you are doing a lot better than you, You should learn from them a bit.

Hi-
This guy insulted the companions of Holy Prophet and is getting punished for it-
Lets move on-

@indians- if you guys are really that much concerned about him- instead of complaining here- open a facebook page and try some thing- Lets see how many of you are serious- and how many are just hate mongers-
i am not going to go into another social networking site. I already spend too much time here at PDF trying to make peace and friends.

i am not going to go into another social networking site. I already spend too much time here at PDF trying to make peace and friends.

It was Facebook that caused all the uprisings in the Arab world not PDF

Oh and one more thing. I was Born in Makkah and raised in a city close to it Half of my family lives in Makkah and I go there weekly some weeks daily as a Hijazi and as one of the people of Makkah I tell you even though we live here we still do not think of it as our own property that is and we live here and we own land here and we die here. Instead it is God's property (All the Earth is God's property but you know what I mean) "Hady Ard Rabbana" is a common word which means this is our God's land. So no not the Saudi government and not even us own it we are simply taking care of it for the Millions of Muslims who will visit here as we have been doing since hundreds and even thousands of years.

Hahaha so your tries at creating a rift between us failed through first Sunni vs Shia in religious grounds. Now you are doing it through political grounds?? Man see we have a saying here Hindustani : "Me and my brother on my cousin, me and my cousin on the stranger" Even though we have our differences we are cousins and you are the stranger...remember that. You know Hindustanis in Pakistani flags do the job you are doing a lot better than you, You should learn from them a bit.

Muse became an Indian? :azn:

There are enough Muslims who realize the Bluff the Al Saud are carrying on fooling the Muslims in the name of Islam with Wahabism exporting Arabic Culture Bothmalled with Islam replacing the Indegenious Cultures all over the World!

Some Slaves are always ready. They get despised in their own country :lol:

Back
Top Bottom