What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

Mr. you mentioned the life of Indian Muslims and i also tell you about the how Indian Muslims living in India .... its only a reply to your self made careful study

where did I mention " life" of indian muslims" , I mentioned the " attitudes" of indian muslims"... apparently you and yor choherts don't know the difference. Hopefully it clarifies it.

Don't make me laugh......

you think you are smart :bad:

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

where did I mention " life" of indian muslims" , I mentioned the " attitudes" of indian muslims"... apparently you and yor choherts don't know the difference. Hopefully it clarifies it.
dont tell me about your self made studies ok ..... talk about facts and majority Muslims in India have same beliefs as other Muslims in the world
but whatever makes you feel good

Qaboos killed his father and took the rule from him so he is a bit paranoid :cheesy:

Well, true, he always thinks somebody is after him to kill.

But still. You got to respect the laws.

What some people dont realize is that they step out of their limits in a foreign country.

Westren countries consider insulting what and whoever you want as freedom of speech (You can actually see shows like Family guy, south park that insult Jesus to such a disgusting extent, its unbelievable), East doesnt work that way and its not because they are in stone ages. But they have strict laws enforcing what they believe in, yes even if they are a little too harsh.

But hey, can you challenge Saudi king and his laws? Didnt think so. Aruging here wont change them.

Rule of thumb is, dont be stupid espically when you are around people that dont share your thoughts and beliefs.

I think the Muslims in India are generally suppressed and bullied - thats from experience speaking to dozens from Gujarat.
I was showing you laws in other nations which one has to abide and respect- like not selling peanuts after sundown on a Wednesday.
To generalize about all Muslims in India is the game that you like to play. When it suits you - when it doesn't you tend to batter them senseless verbally and physically. Lets not drift off topic again.
Saudis have laws - abide by them or expect the wrath of the nation. May not agree with the punishments but hey its their land and its for them to decide. They are releasing new rules about homosexuality tomorrow - if you are interested Jay il email them to you. :azn:

because you spoke to dozens of them? that is your claim to fame.. you spoke to dozens of them , equates to majority. I spoke to dozens of pakistani british and every lot of them were radical jihadist, prasing and willing to blow up innocent civilians like on 7/7. Should I assume that every lot of you are too in UK? This is the kind of intellect I have to debate here. Nope ... you hang on to your dozen opinion " and off topic try to make this a hindu vs indian mulsim meme.

BTW- Why do you have such an issue with me being for gay rights? you are always trying to make some cute innuendos about gays and me or insinuating that I'm gay?, just because I'm for human rights for them? Your upbringing might have not have taught you this but let me try and fill that void for you:

I'm also for women rights…that does not make me a woman.
I'm also for animal rights… that does not make me an animal
I'm also for judicial rights for those arrested... that does not make me a criminal
I'm also for rights to free speech for fanatic’s like you... that does not make me a fanatical.

Nothing wrong here. There country there laws, you got a problem, don't go.

The fact that he was on pilgrimage is even more disgusting.

I hope If tomorrow Mecca Madina is Bombed, you are Indifferent!

Their Country! What it has to do with you?

Right?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

just only 500 lashes and one year in prison?

May Allah's curse on those who abuse the companions of Prophet pbuh

ameeen

these creatures don't have any history of any services to islam come and abuse the companions whom Allah praised and Prophet consulted all his life

lanat hay unn per ameeen

TARIQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Right?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

if mecca and medina ever get bombed there would be a piss angry group of over a billion. mecca and medina are a different case as they are holy places for muslims, try using better arguments

Last edited by a moderator:

Right?

You indians really know how to go way off topic.

Makkah and Madinah belong to all Muslims of the world, and that is the property of all the muslims of the world, so it affects us.

But don't worry, it won't get bombed.

But in this guy's case, it is because he did Blasphemy and according to Saudi laws, it is lashes for him. Had it been in Pakistan, he might have gotten away scotch free, or get a jail sentence.

You are comparing two very different things.

Get a better example next time kid.

hey i normally dont reply to non muslims on islamic issues not interested in ur comments and won't make any diffrence to me.

TARIQ

dont tell me about your self made studies ok ..... talk about facts and majority Muslims in India have same beliefs as other Muslims in the world
but whatever makes you feel good

They have the same beliefs in religion but they don’t have the same forms of MAN made backward laws like other Muslims in other countries. yeah sure India has its share of some nutjob fanatics... but as a majority the Muslims in India are by far the most moderate. intellectual, intelligent successful, well-mannered of all Muslims in the world. Indian Muslims as a majority live in peace with every sect of islam. they don't go around propagating the murder of ahmdeis in that country and ask for constitutional clauses to put one muslim sect down or call it non muslim like others in other countries.

another country I think has moderate, non fanatical humane laws - is Turkey...I don't think they have these backward MAN made fanatical laws ...

Was it not your prophet who went to a lady's house and asked why she did not throw garbage at him, like she did everyday in the past? That's your prophet yeah? the one who showed no violence rather love to his haters. Is that, person who showed love for his haters, in whom's name you want to kill and lash people? pffft...

Back
Top Bottom