What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

Why are you guys wasting time and energies convincing Hindus on a matter of Islam? Look at at their comments they are here to ridicule the matter to a max as possible.

They like to bring religion into everything. There are some incredible laws in the USA - Why don't they ridicule them?
Its really simple - stop disrespecting other countries laws - If you think Saudi Arabia is too harsh - don't break the law or don't go!!

By the way when in the States namely Alabama always follow the law!!! or else.....

Dumb Laws in Alabama. Crazy Alabama Laws. We have weird laws, strange laws, and just plain crazy laws!

How about abiding by the rules of the land? In fact if you don't like their rules - then don't go their. You expect the same from citizens in the UK - abide by the laws of the land and you cant complain. Simples

How about stating our damn ******* opinion? You don't like it, no one gives a damn.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Why are you guys wasting time and energies convincing Hindus on a matter of Islam? Look at at their comments they are here to ridicule the matter to a max as possible.

Corporal Punishment isn't exclusive to Islam, how about wasting some of your energy at general knowledge.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

And still you guys are dying to go to KSA for jobs!

Where does it say in the offer letter that you can't voice your opinion against crazy rules?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Assalam alaikum

Agree these non muslim trying to increase their post count and trying to create fitna among us don't entertain them.

A stupid act by a person got him under the law of the land. case is closed

TARIQ

Hi,

I am an Atheist.

Booo !!

They like to bring religion into everything. There are some incredible laws in the USA - Why don't they ridicule them?
Its really simple - stop disrespecting other countries laws - If you think Saudi Arabia is too harsh - don't break the law or don't go!!

By the way when in the States namely Alabama always follow the law!!! or else.....

Dumb Laws in Alabama. Crazy Alabama Laws. We have weird laws, strange laws, and just plain crazy laws!

any of them lash , behead, stone people to death or are even in use anymore? they are mostly old laws overlooked and sitting on books that prosecutors don't really apply.

I personally don't care to stop the backward impression of you guys in the world, as long you don't bring it to our civilized countries.

But I have to ask, why do people call this " MUSLIM" laws... they are not Muslim laws. Muslims in India are far more educated and moderate that these fanatics in other countries. These are laws , MAN made, by people whom don't care about humanity, just care about showboating to others, falsely, that they love their prophets more than others. These laws are about showmanship, ALA " look, I'm a more devout muslim than you, I kill people if they talk ill about my prophet, so surely that means I'm a greater muslim".

You don't enter Saudia Arabia and insult the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and expect to get away with it.

any of them lash , behead, stone people to death or are even in use anymore? they are mostly old laws overlooked and sitting on books that prosecutors don't really apply.

I personally don't care to stop the backward impression of you guys in the world, as long you don't bring it to our civilized countries.

But I have to ask, why do people call this " MUSLIM" laws... they are not Muslim laws. Muslims in India are far more educated and moderate that these fanatics in other countries. These are laws , MAN made, by people whom don't care about humanity, just care about showboating to others, falsely, that they love their prophets more than others. These laws are about showmanship, ALA " look, I'm a more devout muslim than you, I kill people if they talk ill about my prophet, so surely that means I'm a greater muslim".
Most of the laws are Sharia Laws which are described in Quran and Hadith and few Islamic laws are based on Ijtehad of Muslim Scholars which are also based on teachings of Islam ... BTW if you dont have any knowledge about Islam then there is no need to say anything about Islam

Hello Jay - When you say your nation do you mean the USA or India?
Of course the USA bless the world by going into other nations and committing atrocities rather than their own country. I can put some horrible acts to verify their behavior - but that would be off topic.
Dont plummet to record low levels by saying India has more educated Muslims than rest of the world. I can put some horrific things about how you and your secular nation takes the law into their own hands - the way you treat Muslims and in fact peoples of your own religion too.
Its very simple - abide by the laws of the land or if you dont like it or cant live with it p*ss off back to where you are content. If you behave incorrectly and know the consequences then get ready to suffer the wrath of the law - be it Saudi, USA or the UK.

You don't enter Saudia Arabia and insult the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and expect to get away with it.

Bro, they didnot insult the Prophet ( but they claim they r sole lovers of Prophet and his family ) pbuh. he insulted the companions of the Prophet.

whoever insult the Prophet is a kafir in all fiqah as i know , why he would goto holy lands if he doesnot respect Prophet of that religion

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom