What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

A wahabi trying to create fights among Muslims what a surprise CaPtAiN_pLaNeT he Isnt Nuts he is a Wahabi.

Again wahabi? only apologist shia use this word when they are speechless.

The dickhead man should have been jailed for ever....

They don't Belive in God they Belive they are god

At least they don't call them self 'rooh Allah' (soul of Allah)

You can claim what you like. Fact is; Saudi arabia is an open state... where thousands of foreigners from all around the world come and go... not like Iran who is only open to bhartis.

Corporal punishment is so 15th century! :S

Apparently Saudi's think they are in 6th century.. It is amusing that these so called true Muslims think God needs their protection from abuses from mere humans.

if the sentence is given in europe against speaking holocaust then when the hell is wrong with this law???

why was he insulting them?? did he not find some worthy thing to do??

the stone age western mentality people here are calling law of 15th century, they are so really retarded

a state can make laws which ensures no disgrace comes to its respected personalities, protect their respect

Although it does sound cruel, but again, their country, their laws. He should have been knowing the laws of KSA.

Like when I was in Muscat, the first thing I was said was that NEVER say anything against the Sultan, there are Secret Service agents all over, Cabs, rooms, hotels, malls, they hear you, then you are history.
Brother, human existance is not because of religion. if some one respects some thing and others don't that does not mean that the person who respects whips the other for not respecting what he/she respects.
The men who supported and guided the prophet are all dead and i think fighting to protect the respect of dead soul is stupidity.

A wahabi trying to create fights among Muslims what a surprise CaPtAiN_pLaNeT he Isnt Nuts he is a Wahabi.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

They don't Belive in God they Belive they are god.

what kind of nut religion as shia religion allows cuursing on the companions, or anybody, and btw you shiaism already allows lashes for the pain of hazrat Ali and imam, then 500 must be a piece of cake for him

and then you make excuses

if the sentence is given in europe against speaking holocaust then when the hell is wrong with this law???

why was he insulting them?? did he not find some worthy thing to do??

the stone age western mentality people here are calling law of 15th century, they are so really retarded

a state can make laws which ensures no disgrace comes to its respected personalities, protect their respect

Assalam alaikum

another brother asked the same question, when u r there ur deeds r many time then normal. besides these munafiqeen when come close to the Prophet pbuh 's place their hate for companions take on the so called love for Prophet pbuh

couple of years ago they abused the graves of companions in jannat albaqee'h. THEY got beaten by locals and expats ( pakistanies , bangladeshies etc ) and ran away.

May Allah's curse on these munafeqeen ameeen

TARIQ

what kind of nut religion as shia religion allows cuursing on the companions, or anybody, and btw you shiaism already allows lashes for the pain of hazrat Ali and imam, then 500 must be a piece of cake for him

and then you make excuses

+182 Internet for you :lol:

Just yesterday sunnis killed 59 shias in Afghanistan where were all these self righteous sunnis then ? Vanished. Only if there were more shias in the world than sunnis , islam would have been more peaceful and respected in the world . don't Ban me for saying the obvious .

An indian trying his best to create fitna

TARIQ

Just yesterday sunnis killed 59 shias in Afghanistan where were all these self righteous sunnis then ? Vanished. Only if there were more shias in the world than sunnis , islam would have been more peaceful and respected in the world . don't Ban me for saying the obvious .

I know that for your kind would LOVE for this to happen but:
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." As-saf 8

Do you know the differences between Sunnis and Shias? If no, then sit in the corner.

what the hell was he thinking insulting the prophet while he was performing hajj? what a retard

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

what makes you think that? you look at yourself as some kind of forecaster? huh?
you should definitely get banned for making this retard statement with no sense in it

shia and sunni are all same Muslims and there is no difference between them .... everyone of us should respect the Sahabaas anyone who disrespect them is not one of us ........
being shia is not a crime and being sunni is not anything to feel proud .... In Islam there is no place for shias and sunnis but Muslims Islam is the religion of Muslims not shia and sunnis

what the hell was he thinking insulting the prophet while he was performing hajj? what a retard

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

what makes you think that? you look at yourself as some kind of forecaster? huh?
you should definitely get banned for making this retard statement with no sense in it

Assalam alaikum

he abused the companions of the Prophet bhuh and not the Prophet ( though it is in direct abuse to him also coz he didnot choose the right companions )

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom