What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

You don't enter Saudia Arabia and insult the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and expect to get away with it.

Hmm- but yet you were all up in arms when the quran was threatened to be burnt in the US. Yet you are all for violence against those who draw cartoons in countries that have freedom of speech laws... why don't you apply your , " its their country and laws theory then?

Where in kuran it is written that you can give 500 lashes to a man who insult prophet ?

u guys will create ur own law and will always go backward no wonder paksitan is a failed stated now

I doubt you have read the news in details... Read it first and then pass your comment.

Hmm- but yet you were all up in arms when the quran was threatened to be burnt in the US. Yet you are all for violence against those who draw cartoons in countries that have freedom of speech laws... why don't you apply your , " its their country and laws theory then?
blasphemy law applies equally on Muslims and Non-Muslims its not a discriminatory law and we Muslims dont abuse other religion nor we make fun of them as they do ... they target Islam as a religion and that is the difference . why they dont stop disrespecting Islam? they are obsessed with Islam thats all
BTW where is your freedom of speech law against Holocaust

Hello Jay - When you say your nation do you mean the USA or India?
Of course the USA bless the world by going into other nations and committing atrocities rather than their own country. I can put some horrible acts to verify their behavior - but that would be off topic.
Dont plummet to record low levels by saying India has more educated Muslims than rest of the world. I can put some horrific things about how you and your secular nation takes the law into their own hands - the way you treat Muslims and in fact peoples of your own religion too.
Its very simple - abide by the laws of the land or if you dont like it or cant live with it p*ss off back to where you are content. If you behave incorrectly and know the consequences then get ready to suffer the wrath of the law - be it Saudi, USA or the UK.

My nation= US, yes Muslims in India are by far more educated, moderate and sane compared to the fanatics in other countries ( my opinion). There are many Indian muslims on these and other forums and they don't join the " fanatical crowd" as we see here. Indian muslims in other countries are the most well behaved and sucessful too compared to other muslims. ( again my opinion based on careful study) .

Going off topic is your style and you did it when you brought US laws into it at first and now above, talk about wars and other unrelated topics. If you apply your "follow laws in other countries" then why freak out about cartoons or Quran being burnt in countries that allow freedom of speech ... because you cherrypick when you want to apply that reasoning? yup...

My nation= US, yes Muslims in India are by far more educated, moderate and sane compared to the fanatics in other countries ( my opinion). There are many Indian muslims on these and other forums and they don't join the " fanatical crowd" as we see here. Indian muslims in other countries are the most well behaved and sucessful too compared to other muslims. ( again my opinion based on careful study) .

Going off topic is your style and you did it when you brought US laws into it at first and now above, talk about wars and other unrelated topics. If you apply your "follow laws in other countries" then why freak out about cartoons or Quran being burnt in countries that allow freedom of speech ... because you cherrypick when you want to apply that reasoning? yup...
dont ask me about my careful study about life of Indian Muslims in the hands of Hindus

blasphemy law applies equally on Muslims and Non-Muslims its not a discriminatory law and we Muslims dont abuse other religion nor we make fun of them as they do ... they target Islam as a religion and that is the difference . why they dont stop disrespecting Islam? they are obsessed with Islam thats all
BTW where is your freedom of speech law against Holocaust

as I've stated - I have no issues with your MAN made laws kept to yourself and your country. Just don't bring your backward in- humane man made laws into our civilized country.

Assalam alaikum

unn say discuss karo gay to yeh apna ander ki nafrat bahir nika lain gay.

let them write whatever just ignore them will burn them more lol

TARIQ

as I've stated - I have no issues with your MAN made laws kept to yourself and your country. Just don't bring your backward in- humane man made laws into our civilized country.
again :blah::blah::blah:
your civilized society ? Islamic laws are most civilized than you think . Just go and educate yourself then come back .... saying blah blah blah based on your hate against Islam will not take you anywhere

dont ask me about my careful study about life of Indian Muslims in the hands of Hindus

Hmm- thats second guy, you and superkaif-- now bringing in Hindus vs muslims meme in India. what does that have to do with my high opinion of Indian muslims? how does your opinion of hindus vs muslims in India have to do with what I claimed?

I think the Muslims in India are generally suppressed and bullied - thats from experience speaking to dozens from Gujarat.
I was showing you laws in other nations which one has to abide and respect- like not selling peanuts after sundown on a Wednesday.
To generalize about all Muslims in India is the game that you like to play. When it suits you - when it doesn't you tend to batter them senseless verbally and physically. Lets not drift off topic again.
Saudis have laws - abide by them or expect the wrath of the nation. May not agree with the punishments but hey its their land and its for them to decide. They are releasing new rules about homosexuality tomorrow - if you are interested Jay il email them to you. :azn:

Please clarify your civilized country? I mean USA or India? You use both the flags so its bit hard for me to figure out.

Hmm- thats second guy, you and superkaif-- now bringing in Hindus vs muslims meme in India. what does that have to do with my high opinion of Indian muslims? how does your opinion of hindus vs muslims in India have to do with what I claimed?
Mr. you mentioned the life of Indian Muslims and i also tell you about the how Indian Muslims living in India .... its only a reply to your self made careful study

It is mind boggling how a person who regards himself as a Muslim can actually insult the companions of Rasulullah (saw) ...

and he does it during pilgrimage.

Many shia are extremely disrespectful towards Companions of Holy Prophet (PBUH)...Why bother go for pilgrimage if someone is so full of hate.

The topic is not about indian muslims, however indian muslims are more educated, live longer, earn more than their pakistani counterparts.

And I don't think muslims in gujrat are more subjugated than those of karachi.

Back
Top Bottom