What's new

Australian growing relations with India, where does Pakistan stand?

Well you didnt achieve any of that, You didnt put me anywhere, Certainly not in a online forum, If you think you have any affect on my standing your not only deluded but mind numbingly stupid wanker.. There you go :lol:

No lmao you're mad as ****. You'd be completely red in the face right now if you were a few hundred shades lighter.

Then why get all hot and bothered over a innocuous post ? Are you that insecure ?

Mad about what? I'm just calling you boat person over and over while you try to keep working at different angles to prove you're not mad.

Well you didnt achieve any of that, You didnt put me anywhere, Certainly not in a online forum, If you think you have any affect on my standing your not only deluded but mind numbingly stupid wanker.. There you go :lol:

Then why get all hot and bothered over a innocuous post ? Are you that insecure ?

The guy whose sole purpose is to sign into PDF and hate the very same people who provide a platform to discuss is accusing others about insecurity? Not only is this guy a Pakistan hater. He is also an ungrateful hater. Luckily everyone can see his true hateful face on this forum.

Australia is a lackey of the US. They are part of the anti-China bandwagon. Pak cannot have a very fruitful relation with Australia even it wanted to. It makes much sense for Australia to suck up to Hindustan. Besides, Modi and Morrison are very like-minded. Both are scolded in their respective countries. LOL at Vietnam. Another China hater.

LOL at UAE. The same country that put a medal on Modi's chest? Irrelevant hypocritical nation.

Mexico doesn't give a shit about India. It is only conducting business. Mexico is the same country where your country wants to build a wall LOL Go figure.

you completely missed the whole point of the article. it does not help to be angry

The guy whose sole purpose is to sign into PDF and hate the very same people who provide a platform to discuss is accusing others about insecurity?

Are you the Webmaster ? Get a grip.. :lol: Btw it's not me that goes around spewing hate on the West but hiding away in a same society i detest, Talk about identity crisis

Nope.. Try again, I didnt throw tantrums, I didnt mention skin tones nor got hyper offended by a post meant for another wanker.. It's all you :lol:

Tell us honestly. Did you also celebrate and hate when your Aussie brother went on a rampage in the NZ mosque attack?

Nope.. Try again, I didnt throw tantrums, I didnt mention skin tones nor got hyper offended by a post meant for another wanker.. It's all you :lol:

Ok, Vijay. You're not mad, you're a true, red-blooded Australian and you certainly don't get beaten up at the local pubs. What else do you want me to say?

Cultivate what fool? You stupid fools think that just because Morrison is deep into Modi's *** it is all over for Pakistan LOL That is faulty Indian logic. The world doesn't revolve around India. Nations only look at interests. If their interests dictate to milk a cash cow they will do exactly that. India is a country that has to buy foreign weapons left and right to counter China and Pakistan. Now you people think that countries are doing you a favor when they are only in it for the money. They are simply profiting. There is no love relationship. Those only exist in Bollywood movies and even their you have to put that white cream on your face to be relevant.

If Australia or any other country really stands with India they would listen to Indian demands against Pakistan. First, they would break diplomatic relations with Pakistan to isolate it. A wish that India doesn't hide under a rug. Let's see how far Australia or any other supposed ally is willing to go for India.

the world is not binary. the world does not revolve around india or pakistan

you completely missed the whole point of the article. it does not help to be angry

Look who is accusing others of being angry LOL It must be a bad joke.

the world is not binary. the world does not revolve around india or pakistan

Neither does it revolve around you buddy. You need to calm down. Lately you have been very angry.

Mad about what? I'm just calling you boat person over and over while you try to keep working at different angles to prove you're not mad

Doesnt make even an iota of difference to me on what you call me.. It's you who's putting all your frustrations and bitter anger in to these posts.. :lol:

Doesnt make even an iota of difference to me on what you call me.. It's you who's putting all your frustrations and bitter anger in to these posts.. :lol:

Ok, Vijay. I'm mad, you're not mad, you're a true, red-blooded Australian and you certainly don't get beaten up at the local pubs. That'll hopefully calm you down.

Look who is accusing others of being angry LOL It must be a bad joke.

Neither does or revolve around you buddy. You need to calm down. Lately you have been very angry

i have never claimed otherwise. i am not the one with angry white male avatars

i have never claimed otherwise. i am not the one with angry white male avatars

I am not the guy on the avatar. You on the other hand could be and in fact are. Your hateful posts don't lie.

Ok, Vijay. You're not mad, you're a true, red-blooded Australian and you certainly don't get beaten up at the local pubs. What else do you want me to say?

Whatever you want to.. You can call me Vijay Kumar if all i care,:lol:

I think it's best you realize being a keyboard warrior in a online forum you have zero impact on anyone

Back
Top Bottom