What's new

Australian growing relations with India, where does Pakistan stand?

Easy solution to this problem is for Pakistan to develop strong ties with Indonesia and New Zealand

Don't worry, I'll forget about you in 5 minutes. Though you will need to keep reminding me that your name is Vijay Sukdeep Hardik Dikchit and that you're touchy about being a boat person so I'll remember the next time I spot you in a thread.

Lol.. All that effort for 5 mins :lol::lol:

You certainly need a way to spend your time elsewhere, Find a girlfriend or a boyfriend(Whatever tingles you) might clam you down

Australia India alliance is focused on China not Pakistan. Australia as an economy doesn't have much to offer to any country. Our economy is dependent on agri and mining industry coupled with consumer base. Australia has sadly no contributions to science and technology leading to near zero tech based exports. Australia is sticking its neck out for Americans but US will abandon Australia without even blinking a second time. Australia could have been neutral territory but stupid cunts in power just drag us around in meaningless tussles. China is our largest export customers with almost 40% of exports making their way to china while only 3.7% to US. When china retaliates by denying market our leaders start squirming like idiots. Australian leaders seriously need to get their priorities straight.

Last edited:
Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum where we like to honour and defend our nation. Don't like it? Take a hike. No one has put a gun to your head to be on this forum. We are not in the business of appeasing anyone here. Naturally, we will say what is on our mind and represent Pakistan's best interest.
You would represent Pakistans best interest better by writing sensible things and sounding a little bit sane in your arguments, instead of attacking anyone with a different opinion then yours.

There are a lot of members here who probably deserve the abuse you throw at them. But as far as i can see @Gibbs just presented his opinion in a reasonable way. There wasnt any trolling or off topic arguments. You just didnt like what he said.

And its an online forum dude, its not like anybody here is sitting in your house taking advantage of your hospitality by shitting on your floor.

Australia India alliance is focused on China not Pakistan. Australia as an economy doesn't have much to offer to any country. Our economy is dependent on agri and mining industry coupled with consumer base. Australia has sadly no contributions to science and technology leading to near zero tech based exports. Australia is sticking its neck out for Americans but US will abandon Australia without even blinking a second time. Australia could have been neutral territory but stupid cunts in power just drag us around in meaningless tussles.

Why would anyone in Australia listen to Pakistanis advice with respect to relationship with USA ? The focus on China is economic. There is little threat of Chinese invasion of Australia

Or strengthen diplomatic effort with Australia.. It need not be a zero sum game

Never play second to anyone.

Better to be 1st in NZ than 2nd in AU

You will thank me for this advice later

It depends on the context. Would you rather be 2nd largest producer of automobiles or 1st largest producer of horse buggies ?

Why can't Pakistan-Australia relations be independent of India ?

Look who is accusing others of being angry LOL It must be a bad joke.

Neither does it revolve around you buddy. You need to calm down. Lately you have been very angry.
A guy that tries to assimilate into white man by calling himself Nathan defending a Pakistan hater who is ashamed to show his real flags says it all.
My friend the obsession is deep - every morning they wake up and scurry onto PDF must burn them deep - I could prescribe them BURNOL but it would have little effect when the butt hurt gets internal.
Do they really think we give a hoot because incredible India has had a meeting with Ausland? I frankly don’t give a hoot.
I’m more interested in events in My land of my parents and where I live and how much of the 36,000 square Km will India get back from China

Australia India alliance is focused on China not Pakistan. Australia as an economy doesn't have much to offer to any country. Our economy is dependent on agri and mining industry coupled with consumer base. Australia has sadly no contributions to science and technology leading to near zero tech based exports. Australia is sticking its neck out for Americans but US will abandon Australia without even blinking a second time. Australia could have been neutral territory but stupid cunts in power just drag us around in meaningless tussles.

Australia considers itself West even though geographically it's nowhere close, So it will always be aligned to the US and Western allies, History speaks for it self, But do you agree on this concept of dismissing diplomatic ties to it by Pakistan just on the premise that Indian is making a strong push is the right choice ? As i mentioned earlier, Should it be a zero sum game ?

It's not about being 2nd to anyone it's about real politik and playing it to your advantage, Something Pakistan has been loosing on given it's failures in Int fora against lobbying by India.. Would you agree ?

Lmao look at your post count. Can you at least understand why I come here to own "cunts" like you, knowing your complete lack of self-awareness?

How do you "Own" anyone in a online forum ? You seriously need a more productive life :lol:

Australia considers itself West even though geographically it's nowhere close, So it will always be aligned to the US and Western allies, History speaks for it self, But do you agree on this concept of dismissing diplomatic ties to it by Pakistan just on the premise that Indian is making a strong push is the right choice ? As i mentioned earlier, Should it be a zero sum game ?

It's not about bring 2nd to anyone it's about real politik and playing it to your advantage, Something Pakistan has been loosing on given it's failures in Int fora against lobbying by India.. Would you agree ?

Australia has not made any direct aggressive overtures against Pakistan on behest of India. Our diplomatic relations are very optimal and considering we compete in international market for similar products for export both countries simply have nothing to offer to each other economically. Any ways India Australia Alliance is merely strategic in nature. It is not as if India can offer any technological advantage to Australia which Australia simply cant get from west or US already. India is a country with nearly 1.3 billion people so Australia has every right to have good relation with them to export their products. I do have issues when our Australian leaders start dicking around when we could be developing our economy by sitting on the sidelines. Why do we have to be party to China US dick measuring contest?

I do have issues when our Australian leaders start dicking around when we could be developing our economy by sitting on the sidelines. Why do we have to be party to China US dick measuring contest?

Agree, It's like shooting ourselves on the foot, Without the Chinese market we're kind of fecked but you have to realize successive govts including ScoMo would be hesitant to let go of the links to the West that easily at the cost of appeasing China, It's still very much at the heart of the electorate, Remember it's still predominantly white

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom