What's new

Australian growing relations with India, where does Pakistan stand?

What makes you think i went on a boat and that somehow i'm a Tamil with Indian bias ?

I never said you were Tamil or had an Indian bias. But I know when someone's compensating for a skin tone they don't have.

Perhaps i scraped you tiny ego and commented on Pakistan ?

Why would I care about what a squatter in Australia says about Pakistan if I don't care about what an Australian says about Pakistan?

I never said you were Tamil or had an Indian bias. But I know when someone's compensating for a skin tone they don't have.

How do you know what my complexion is or my heritage ? Did i ever mention how i look like, You're the person who bought the subject up, So who's hung up on appearance ?

@Nilgiri @waz Apparently im a Tamil Sri Lankan, You cant make this shit up :lol:

Why do you have to tag and beg to mods? LOL Are you so helpless that you cannot prove to us who you are? Every person on this forum knows who you are little jerk.

Now stop begging and pleading to us. We don't care how much Australia loves India LOL

Why would I care about what a squatter in Australia says about Pakistan if I don't care about what an Australian says about Pakistan?

Then why get your panties in a twist over my comment to your clearly delusional "dutch" mate ?:lol:

How do you know what my complexion is or my heritage ? Did i ever mention how i look like, You're the person who bought the subject up, So who's hung up on appearance ?

Ok, originally, I was calling you a boat person just as a joke, but now seeing the way you're coping so hard over it, I do think you were one of those lucky "cunts" who managed swim onto Bondi Beach and claim asylum.

Then why get your panties in a twist over my comment to your clearly delusional "dutch" mate ?:lol:

Stupid little Indian cheerleader pretending to be an Aussie LOL

We know who you are. We also know why you try so hard to convince us to love India.

Ive noticed that a lot here. The same people thanking your posts when you criticise India, Modi etc, will curse you out when you criticise something about Pakistan, China or Turkey. Although in my case it is expected since i have an indian flag

Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum where we like to honour and defend our nation. Don't like it? Take a hike. No one has put a gun to your head to be on this forum. We are not in the business of appeasing anyone here. Naturally, we will say what is on our mind and represent Pakistan's best interest.

This news is hardly comes with any surprise. If we look since the end of 2018, a lot of news articles can be found regarding India's slow but growing interests in South East & East Asia. News that often got unnoticed in this forum were frequent meets on defence cooperation between India & Vietnam, joint quadrilateral joint sailing, formation exercise though low level from technical standpoint in the South China sea etc etc for example.

There are growing defence cooperation between South Korea and India as well. Koreans are working with us on developing Vajra mobile artillery. Both countries inked naval logistics sharing pact in the end months of 2019.

Being a Pakistani and Chinese dominated forum it is obvious that no one will bother to read or post these articles. Call it deliberate ignorance or arrogance but all these news indicate a change in archaic Indian policy of 'not to irk the Chinese' at any cost. And this all came for good. The Chinese clearly takes the diplomacy of flattery as weakness and only understand a language that it speaks with others.

Either the author is plain crazy and doesn't know how diplomacy works, or he is just naive.

Anyone who utters Australia already knows by default that this country is closely allied with the US and regards China as a major threat. India that also belongs in the China containment camp is obviously a partner in this area. Whether Australia and India suck up to each other to contain China is not news to anyone. The author seems to disregard these facts.

Pakistan has a strong ally in China. We are not going to be impressed by Morrison meeting Modi LOL
One thing I don't understand. Australia is a big producer of the products, that China is a big consumer of. I mean, why Australia takes China as enemy? Just because of skin colour?

Lmao I just told you, I don't care, I just wanted to dab on a monkey. Put you in your place. I'm tired of the fake flags and cutesy way you guys ape Australian speech. We all know you'd soil your loincloth if you ever uttered the word wanker in real life.

Ok, originally, I was calling you a boat person just as a joke, but now seeing the way you're coping so hard over it, I do think you were one of those lucky "cunts" who managed swim onto Bondi Beach and claim asylum.

Not at all.. Only you and that @Dalit guy seems to have got your panties all wet, Throwing abuse and assumptions all over.. :lol:

While few other Pakistani posters have engaged in a constructive manner

One thing I don't understand. Australia is a big producer of the products, that China is a big consumer of. I mean, why Australia takes China as enemy? Just because of skin colour?

Australia is yet another Anglo-Saxon colony. The problem with Anglo-Saxons is that they simply want to rule the world at all expense. You can understand why mostly all Anglo-Saxon and white nations colonised so many colored nations and continents around the world.

China doesn't particularly fit the description of Anglo-Saxon definition. Anglo-Saxon hate for China is ancient. They tried to hurt and break China with opium. They failed. Today China is a massive obstacle and threat to white hegemony.

While few other Pakistani posters have engaged in a constructive manner

Cope. Look at my post history and you'll see I haven't engaged in a constructive manner for the last 3 years.

Lmao I just told you, I don't care, I just wanted to dab on a monkey. Put you in your place. I'm tired of the fake flags and cutesy way you guys ape Australian speech. We all know you'd soil your loincloth if you ever uttered the word wanker in real life.

Well you didnt achieve any of that, You didnt put me anywhere, Certainly not in a online forum, If you think you have any affect on my standing your not only deluded but mind numbingly stupid wanker.. There you go :lol:

Cope. Look at my post history and you'll see I haven't engaged in a constructive manner for the last 3 years.

Then why get all hot and bothered over a innocuous post ? Are you that insecure ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom