What's new

Australia not to supply uranium to India

This Aussie PM Kevin Rudd is a well known Chinese Azz-licker. There is no doubt his policies towards India are dictated by his relationship with China. He seems to not to have learnt his lessons even after getting kicked in the nuts by the Chinese in the Rio Tinto bribery scandal.

This Aussie PM Kevin Rudd is a well known Chinese Azz-licker. There is no doubt his policies towards India are dictated by his relationship with China. He seems to not to have learnt his lessons even after getting kicked in the nuts by the Chinese in the Rio Tinto bribery scandal.

indians should get together and protest and cry in ausoe capital like they did in D.C against sales of 18 F-16s to Pakistan

yes only whinny pakistani media videos r allowed..that too a zaid hamid type
hi
you might wanna read the thread first which is about Indians protesting in USA regarding sale of f-16's to Pakistan before giving any absurd comments

hi
you might wanna read the thread first which is about Indians protesting in USA regarding sale of f-16's to Pakistan before giving any absurd comments

ya we do protest n every country has a right to do so to prevent its enemy to get good quality weapons,even ur ally china did made a lot of noise wen US gave weapons to taiwan,infact they hv banned the US companies who will give weapons to taiwan,every sountry uses its diplomacy n political clout to achieve this,nothing wrong with it

ya we do protest n every country has a right to do so to prevent its enemy to get good quality weapons,even ur ally china did made a lot of noise wen US gave weapons to taiwan,infact they hv banned the US companies who will give weapons to taiwan,every sountry uses its diplomacy n political clout to achieve this,nothing wrong with it
hi
Really u believe that, lol okay now listen to this, my comment was in response to this statement made by a compatriot of yours who had this to say
that's ur job ,we are not intersted in snatching ur jobs :pakistan::pakistan:

man u guys are giving one hell of a twisted statements, the highlighted part.:rofl: hahah so f-16 is quality weapon now your fellow indians were calling it junk on other thread, so its safe to assume now by your statement that they are hypocrites (never doubted this though:lol:)

wow! I mean wow! I'm dazzled by your smartness. :wave:

As for the India- US nuclear deal, I think it sets a poor precedence and legitimizes nuclear apartheid. I believe nuclear energy should benefit all mankind and not just a chosen few. As for Indians countering my arguments, yes there are a few skilled debaters here the rest wouldn't know a counter argument if it jumped up and bit them on the a$s.

I suspect I ended up on the Indian $hit list because of the things I said about the Brahmos. I reiterate, it isn't a criticism of Indian capability but an attempt to challenge the efficacy of supersonic cruise missiles in general.

well I got you to react so I have hit the nail on its head right!

So fine go ahead and give Civil Nuclear deal to the rebels in Sierra Leone or the people of Dafur or as a matter of fact to Afghans as well - why not huh?

Think before you write stuff!

as for Brahmos - please we know what it is capable of and also people here are some of the guys who are probably directly in touch with the research organizations - so please before you start coming up with nonsense based on theory think about practical scenarios and don't give into impulse or jump the gun!

:cheers:

hi

Well your government protests about everything - from nuclear powered subs that India has to it civil nuclear deal - U want everything that India has...

Look at ZH and HS crying their lungs out - I mean why do you guys do all that whining and crying? Your Foreign Minister himself agreed that the water problem is Pakistan's own problem and not created by Indian dams. It is because your government is unable to tap the water losses!

Ha and you guys talk about us whining. I mean you always do the same so why blame when someone does it to you and is successful!

Clearly cos the other has the clout needed to do so and you do not owing to the current state of your economy!

So please stop this nonsense and look inside your own troubled nation.

:lol::lol: this explains your post best..

If ur claim is true than why so many canda, russia, blah blah deals..
so contradictory statements.:crazy:

Man we have uranium reserves of about 80000-100000 tons but quality is not good, so we need batter quality for better production,
and indian civil nuclear plants can also run with these low grad bt with low production

Well your government protests about everything - from nuclear powered subs that India has to it civil nuclear deal - U want everything that India has...

Look at ZH and HS crying their lungs out - I mean why do you guys do all that whining and crying? Your Foreign Minister himself agreed that the water problem is Pakistan's own problem and not created by Indian dams. It is because your government is unable to tap the water losses!

Ha and you guys talk about us whining. I mean you always do the same so why blame when someone does it to you and is successful!

Clearly cos the other has the clout needed to do so and you do not owing to the current state of your economy!

So please stop this nonsense and look inside your own troubled nation.

Hi
i don't want a stupid argument with you, The government has not protested or lobbied as India does example french avionics deal, secondly if Pakistan resorts to tit for tat solution it's nothing like whining on streets of other countries which only reflects blind patriotism and some deluded brains thanks to your war monger media, Above all it was your compatriot who was absolutely denying that they don't protest and now that i proved you have jumped in to redeem some lost credibility, your obsessed with ZH so i have been aware of this for a long time now nothing new, at least ZH is not protesting on streets in some other country, No even talked about water issue so it would be better if you don't try to deviate from topic by bringing in useless info to show you know something, do you have any proof that Pakistanis are protesting on streets of western countries regarding sales of military equipment to India, until you cant provide one keep you are nationalistic and ludicrous comments to your self.:chilli:

As i have said in numerous occasions, Australia will not sell anything nuclear to countries who have not signed the NPT.

Australia doesn't like nuclear weapons.

Australia doesnt hate India and does this to numerous other countries who havent signed the NPT.

Hi
i don't want a stupid argument with you, The government has not protested or lobbied as India does example french avionics deal, secondly if Pakistan resorts to tit for tat solution it's nothing like whining on streets of other countries which only reflects blind patriotism and some deluded brains thanks to your war monger media, Above all it was your compatriot who was absolutely denying that they don't protest and now that i proved you have jumped in to redeem some lost credibility, your obsessed with ZH so i have been aware of this for a long time now nothing new, at least ZH is not protesting on streets in some other country, No even talked about water issue so it would be better if you don't try to deviate from topic by bringing in useless info to show you know something, do you have any proof that Pakistanis are protesting on streets of western countries regarding sales of military equipment to India, until you cant provide one keep you are nationalistic and ludicrous comments to your self.:chilli:

Kid take a lesson in Geo-Politics 101 and then we can talk about "Whining and Crying". In short it is called diplomacy and ensuring one's long term strategic interests. I understand it does not bode well for Pakistan but then again if you had the opportunity to do so you would - IT IS AS SIMPLE!

Comprende?

As for ZH and the likes they do not protest but rather sitting in their holes they threaten the INDIAN NATION. We don't have Bal Thakrey openly stating in the Media or creating a hysteria that PAKISTAN should be taken over or any such nonsense. They respond and mind you - listen to their speaches - THEY TALK ABOUT A BEFITTING REPLY not capturing PAKSITAN. So save the rant!

Finally I will end my point which is more relevant to the post with stating the fact that we currently don't have the best of relations with Australia, neither can you call them outstanding historically. But the point remains - WE DO NOT HAVE MANY REACTORS AND IT WILL NOT MATTER IF WE BUY OUR URANIUM A BIT EXPENSIVE WHEN WE CAN DO SO EASILY! - Paying Extra offsets the added trouble of convincing a nation with whom we do not have good relations and as we get more and more reactors in place, Australia will have to open trade with US!

Again Comprende? It is VV Simple!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom