What's new

Australia not to supply uranium to India

i know one more country who has nt signed the NPT.

But we get our regular supplies from Canada. we already started loving them througha nuclear deal. :D

that country has his own big uranium reservoirs, and don't forget WORLD's BEST QUALITY....:D:D;)

Countries like Australia are protecting the NPT from becoming a joke. Somebody should oil the lamp.

May be it is bad for India, but played well this kind of situations can be used very well. They can be cited whenever someone expects similar morality standards. Tomorrow India can be on the other side. What I am saying is not that India should get back at Aussies in particular. Its just that another card can be played with less guilt with any nation however friendly they are. One example is Iran. India wants Iran as their friend but without nuclear weapons.

Yes of course not, supplies should not present a problem but expect to pay a lot more than NPT signatories since 40% of the available supplies are at present off limits. IMO the Indian government should be more concerned about the repercussions of the Australian stance, they are questioning the legitimacy of the India-US nuclear deal.

Well not exactly. But they can use this as a precursor to challenge it whenever they decide so. But I dont think anyone cares about Australia in matters of coercive diplomacy. Anything happens remind them they are racists :lol:

Again apart from cheap supply , what trump card Australia holds in this.
I mean Aussies dont have power in this tall order of nations to overturn Indo-US deal , as some of our friends are hoping.
Till US ,Canada,French ,Russian's are upbeat , there wont be any issues

Again apart from cheap supply , what trump card Australia holds in this.
I mean Aussies dont have power in this tall order of nations to overturn Indo-US deal , as some of our friends are hoping.
Till US ,Canada,French ,Russian's are upbeat , there wont be any issues

Moreover the supplies from these countries (kazakhstan as well) is more than enough to meet India's requirment.
Some how I get a feeling,Australi too will agree for supply to India,though it will not happen soon.

Back
Top Bottom