What's new

Australia not to supply uranium to India

As i have said in numerous occasions, Australia will not sell anything nuclear to countries who have not signed the NPT.

Australia doesn't like nuclear weapons.

Australia doesnt hate India and does this to numerous other countries who havent signed the NPT.

If Australia does not like nukes than it should not sell to all the countries those have nukes.

NPT? India has the best non-proliferation record in the world without signing NPT. There are many countries those signed NPT but sold nukes, bomb design and many other systems for building nukes. But Australia still sell to them!!! :angel:

Kid take a lesson in Geo-Politics 101 and then we can talk about "Whining and Crying". In short it is called diplomacy and ensuring one's long term strategic interests. I understand it does not bode well for Pakistan but then again if you had the opportunity to do so you would - IT IS AS SIMPLE!

Comprende?

As for ZH and the likes they do not protest but rather sitting in their holes they threaten the INDIAN NATION. We don't have Bal Thakrey openly stating in the Media or creating a hysteria that PAKISTAN should be taken over or any such nonsense. They respond and mind you - listen to their speaches - THEY TALK ABOUT A BEFITTING REPLY not capturing PAKSITAN. So save the rant!

Finally I will end my point which is more relevant to the post with stating the fact that we currently don't have the best of relations with Australia, neither can you call them outstanding historically. But the point remains - WE DO NOT HAVE MANY REACTORS AND IT WILL NOT MATTER IF WE BUY OUR URANIUM A BIT EXPENSIVE WHEN WE CAN DO SO EASILY! - Paying Extra offsets the added trouble of convincing a nation with whom we do not have good relations and as we get more and more reactors in place, Australia will have to open trade with US!

Again Comprende? It is VV Simple!

:cheers:
Hi
Kid? LoL do u even know what Diplomacy means? without looking at dictionary or Wikipedia, Honey ! stop perceiving others as being not the fastest router on the network like you. Your delusions aside what kind of a diplomacy involves people protesting on the streets of an other country? Pakistani's don't do that because they are not that desperate to take matters into their hands when they have a government for this job, But clearly too obscure for you to comprehend.
Actions speak louder than words a statement that well represents your hypocrisy, What ever ZH says these are just words, he didn't go to the extent of damaging the cricket pitches to stop Indian cricketers from playing like shev Sena, ZH doesn't target our stars for speaking well of Pak-India relations, ZH only talks with words he doesn't launch attacks on TV stations who speak against him. And look at you, LoL trying to compare a racist mafia with him, not only your comments wreak of obsession with ZH but are highly prejudiced, cultivated on preposterous assumptions.
And i don't care if India gets Uranium from Australia or USA, i wasn't discussing that so save your dream talk for some one else.
Not hoping to convince a person who is fixated on having a slant perspective of others :rolleyes:

Hi
Kid? LoL do u even know what Diplomacy means? without looking at dictionary or Wikipedia, Honey ! stop perceiving others as being not the fastest router on the network like you. Your delusions aside what kind of a diplomacy involves people protesting on the streets of an other country? Pakistani's don't do that because they are not that desperate to take matters into their hands when they have a government for this job, But clearly too obscure for you to comprehend.
Actions speak louder than words a statement that well represents your hypocrisy, What ever ZH says these are just words, he didn't go to the extent of damaging the cricket pitches to stop Indian cricketers from playing like shev Sena, ZH doesn't target our stars for speaking well of Pak-India relations, ZH only talks with words he doesn't launch attacks on TV stations who speak against him. And look at you, LoL trying to compare a racist mafia with him, not only your comments wreak of obsession with ZH but are highly prejudiced, cultivated on preposterous assumptions.
And i don't care if India gets Uranium from Australia or USA, i wasn't discussing that so save your dream talk for some one else.
Not hoping to convince a person who is fixated on having a slant perspective of others :rolleyes:

Let me reply point to point:

1. Please show me the sources or links of people protesting in the streets. Even if they do - do you think they are not hired to do so? This how you pressure a state to give in to ur demands - KID this is diplomacy and it is not limited to smiles, read between the lines and shake hands - IT IS MUCH MORE THAN THAT - It is multifaceted approach to drive your point HOME!

2. well yes he does not go to the extent of damaging pitches but actually he goes a step beyond by threatening a STATE which in his wildest of dreams he can only succumb to!

3. He does not have to target the STARS he is playing a game that can wreck havoc - he is putting the nonsense inside the brains of a layman - a regular everyday Pakistani who wants to go about doing his work!

4. He does not launch attacks on TV stations cos YOUR TV STATIONS LOVE HIM - HE DOES MUCH WORSE - HE ACTUALLY THREATENS THE PEOPLE WHO QUESTION HIM!

5. A racist MAFIA INDEED - I HAVE NO TOLERANCE OR SUPPORT FOR THE EXTREMISTS NEITHER DO MUMBAIKARS EVEN AFTER THE ATTACKS. They did not vote thakrey to power now did they?

6. "Pakistani's don't do that because they are not that desperate to take matters into their hands when they have a government for this job, But clearly too obscure for you to comprehend" - Too obscure for me to understand?
Hmm how many have you seen in power to infer that?
Also - Don't you think that you don't question your government enough - which is why Today it is in such a mess as it is?

Hmmmmm - Like I said KID - You need some good hard core World Affairs lecture or a class - start with Chanakya - I am sure you will understand quite a bit.

Last edited:
Let me reply point to point:

1. Please show me the sources or links of people protesting in the streets. Even if they do - do you think they are not hired to do so? This how you pressure a state to give in to ur demands - KID this is diplomacy and it is not limited to smiles, read between the lines and shake hands - IT IS MUCH MORE THAN THAT - It is multifaceted approach to drive your point HOME!

2. well yes he does not go to the extent of damaging pitches but actually he goes a step beyond by threatening a STATE which in his wildest of dreams he can only succumb to!

3. He does not have to target the STARS he is playing a game that can wreck havoc - he is putting the nonsense inside the brains of a layman - a regular everyday Pakistani who wants to go about doing his work!

4. He does not launch attacks on TV stations cos YOUR TV STATIONS LOVE HIM - HE DOES MUCH WORSE - HE ACTUALLY THREATENS THE PEOPLE WHO QUESTION HIM!

5. A racist MAFIA INDEED - I HAVE NO TOLERANCE OR SUPPORT FOR THE EXTREMISTS NEITHER DO MUMBAIKARS EVEN AFTER THE ATTACKS. They did not vote thakrey to power now did they?

6. "Pakistani's don't do that because they are not that desperate to take matters into their hands when they have a government for this job, But clearly too obscure for you to comprehend" - Too obscure for me to understand?
Hmm how many have you seen in power to infer that?
Also - Don't you think that you don't question your government enough - which is why Today it is in such a mess as it is?

Hmmmmm - Like I said KID - You need some good hard core World Affairs lecture or a class - start with Chanakya - I am sure you will understand quite a bit.

Hi
LoL you really like others to rub it on your face but i still doubt you will be satisfied by that, but here goes nothing
Indian "Nationalistic Hate Propaganda" against Pakistan .... thread on PDF
IndiaVision News - Indian Americans rally to block F-16s sale to Pakistan
their stance "Our contention is the sals of F-16s to Pakistan will escalate the arms race in South Asia. This goes against US interests in the region and the world at large,"
Omg talk about whinny brats, like 126 mmrca fighter jets will penalize the arms race :rofl:, Chunnda this is no Diplomacy, its called Propaganda, and there is a clear difference between them, I wouldn't bet on it with this feeble knowledge like yours, your argument only reflects you getting baffled by these comments, where as you haven't been able to make a single credible point, You got these links so enjoy!!

first u tried to declare ShivSena as innocent and thought that others will on the same boat as you are(being ignorant), but here after acknowledging the acts of your beloved shiv sena you are stuck with your subjective judgement about ZH.
like i said you haven't got much to say your argument speaks too overtly of your obsession with a man who doesn't even appear on any TV channel rather has also left Pakistan and had limited fan following, if people took him that seriously they would have joined him on 23rd march 2010, but did they, which proves that you are utterly wrong about him. prove me wrong okay without involving your nationalistic dogmas, my point is still valid if his words are that destructive then where is his Army, haan? your are being irrational when u say Shev Sina act of eroding cricket pitches is not as harmful as Zh's words lol, talk about vague argument.
Empty vessels make the most noise You keep on suggesting me to read Diplomacy where as you are completely barren about it. and Thanks i am not a fan of some degenerate freak like Chanaykya :devil:whose every action & word reflects the grudges that he held in his heart, I am better off reading SunTzu or Clausewitz. so instead of suggesting me you should read some sane strategists who don't advocate extreme ideologies

MY DEAR AUSTRALIA

smiley-finger007.gif

we indians nor GOI dont give a **** if you supply uranium or not

smiley-finger007.gif

Hi
LoL you really like others to rub it on your face but i still doubt you will be satisfied by that, but here goes nothing
Indian "Nationalistic Hate Propaganda" against Pakistan .... thread on PDF
IndiaVision News - Indian Americans rally to block F-16s sale to Pakistan
their stance "Our contention is the sals of F-16s to Pakistan will escalate the arms race in South Asia. This goes against US interests in the region and the world at large,"
Omg talk about whinny brats, like 126 mmrca fighter jets will penalize the arms race :rofl:, Chunnda this is no Diplomacy, its called Propaganda, and there is a clear difference between them, I wouldn't bet on it with this feeble knowledge like yours, your argument only reflects you getting baffled by these comments, where as you haven't been able to make a single credible point, You got these links so enjoy!!

first u tried to declare ShivSena as innocent and thought that others will on the same boat as you are(being ignorant), but here after acknowledging the acts of your beloved shiv sena you are stuck with your subjective judgement about ZH.
like i said you haven't got much to say your argument speaks too overtly of your obsession with a man who doesn't even appear on any TV channel rather has also left Pakistan and had limited fan following, if people took him that seriously they would have joined him on 23rd march 2010, but did they, which proves that you are utterly wrong about him. prove me wrong okay without involving your nationalistic dogmas, my point is still valid if his words are that destructive then where is his Army, haan? your are being irrational when u say Shev Sina act of eroding cricket pitches is not as harmful as Zh's words lol, talk about vague argument.
Empty vessels make the most noise You keep on suggesting me to read Diplomacy where as you are completely barren about it. and Thanks i am not a fan of some degenerate freak like Chanaykya :devil:whose every action & word reflects the grudges that he held in his heart, I am better off reading SunTzu or Clausewitz. so instead of suggesting me you should read some sane strategists who don't advocate extreme ideologies

I believe I have ruffled your feathers - A bit More for you herer and to make my point and suggest some good thorough reading of whoever's writings you want. Since you quoted Sun Tzu - Here is a gist of what he thought of dealing with the enemy before going to war:

Sun Tzu advocates that the best way to achieve victory is to do so without fighting at all. He declares, “To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.” The thwarting of the enemy through the defeating of his strategy before the fighting actually begins, and separating him from his allies is the best course of action. The preferred methods for success in these matters would be the use of diplomacy, propaganda, and secret agents. By undermining the enemy’s plans and allies in this way, the need for actual battle became unnecessary for victory.

Like I said diplomacy and propaganda go hand in hand and whether you want to call it diplomacy or propaganda they work together and infact propaganda is a part of diplomacy. It is a way to DRIVE YOU POINT HOME! COMPRENDE? - I guess you don't have much brains to understand and I expect more of your rant to come through in the posts that follow through!

Ha - What was that you said - AH EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE - It seems that proverb fits perfect with your state of being and mind as of now!

As for ZH - I don't give a **** where is his or who he is - I know he talks **** like any other extremist and he has a huge fan following. Go check Youtube and you will see how many news channels invite him over.

I made my point about the people protesting on the streets. Let me reiterate my opinion - It is completely valid and I am sure it was organized by some smart Indian people.

As for your delusions on me supporting the Shiv Sena - I just think you are losing a verbal battle which is why you are resorting to personal attacks. Your arguments can best be described as very weak. Clearly it shows you have very little understanding of politics (well don't blame you ha). Go and read any of my posts in which I have supported them. I have taken a side in an argument to make my point. Anyday I will be with the Shiv Sena in an argument against ZAID HAMID. Is that also too hard for you to understand?

As for Chanakya well I would still highly recommend his teachings as a good read. But thats fine you can look up clausewitz cos his strategies are at best too brute for today's world and therefore irrelavant. In fact you should start with clausewitz and then move to heavier stuff like Sun Tzu and Chanakya. I would recommend going easy - given you would need to hone your skills and brains to fully comprehend their strategies and teachings.

Now so if I have answered your KID like questions then I would like to get back to work! Please go and read before countering someone's argument.

Best,
Mahakaya

:coffee:

If Australia does not like nukes than it should not sell to all the countries those have nukes.

NPT? India has the best non-proliferation record in the world without signing NPT. There are many countries those signed NPT but sold nukes, bomb design and many other systems for building nukes. But Australia still sell to them!!! :angel:

Simple logic dude- you can find "tattoos" everywhere, so wats wrong with aussies, if they are chamchas of USA.

Any Progress on Thorium based Reactors and bombs:smitten:

yeah India is working very seriously on this matter, AND If India will succeed, then India will not require any more suppliers as India have second largest thorium reserves(290,000 tonnes)..I will try to provide you some link regarding this.
Thanx!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom