What's new

Australia actually declares ‘war’ on cats, plans to kill 2 million by 2020

on topic: in my neighborhood, the stray cats are being fed with the best catfood available by well-off grannies who have nothing else to do in life.

article-2598157-1CE24C3400000578-813_634x530.jpg

Many are pitch black and is quite a pretty sight when you see a pack of like 10+ all with glossy, shiny fur. When the sun shines on them the fur.... like sparkles purple....no joke!

blessed sight. :agree:

there was one female cat in my house some years ago, all black with yellow eyes and green in the middle i think.

Cat lovers should all go hang themselves along with their disgusting cats.

Seems fitting that an offspring of rapists, murderors and criminals of all shapes and sizes that were once sent off to that barren land you call home would have these thoughts.
Unless, you are a later immigrant, in that case, you have gullibly taken up the views of the apparently criminally genocidal insane majority on the aforementioned wretched island.

Indian goverment should also kill stray dogs in India,they are a menace

I thought my favorite cat of 8 months is acting weird.

you mean what you described next or in some other way??

Which I rescued from my side of home. It has some identical features of Bengal tiger. With no mother, it has grown in my home maybe from 15 days age.

below fellow is a clouded leopard and can be found in bangladesh too... is yours like him??

img_98423-225033.jpg

He sleeps all day home.

oh, yes... when cats get the chance, they can sleep for more than five hours.

But when it goes out it comes back with mice, lizard, bird, chicks, frog even it came up with non poisonous small snake. Lol

all them alive??

i gave him another vid of this event on page 1... he called the vid a lie.

i found these...

a cat saved a man from burning house, in australia... @Black Alloy

(((
)))

a cat saved a man from burning house in russia, ( Cat Saves Russian Man From Burning House / Sputnik International ).

i cried when i read this story ( Scarlett The Hero Mom Cat )... most human mothers won't do what this cat did for her children.

you mean what you described next or in some other way??

all them alive??

They are all dead or half dead, its horrific and disgusting sight.
The only weird to me is coming with frog and snake. Other things are normal to cats.

below fellow is a clouded leopard and can be found in bangladesh too... is yours like him??

home-cat.jpg

My cat is exactly like this, with some more black stripes and more yellowish. But I dont have to care for cats because my full family is cat lover.

I wanna have a savannah cat, a mix between domestic and African wild serval cat. They cost a few thousand €'s though. Someday when i'm settled down, i'll buy one for sure. One of the most intelligent breeds supposedly.

serval-2_125649816.jpg

small

Feline fatality or meow-bourne massacre?

Last edited:
Disgusting cats, the mods should do something and ban these cat lovers, and delete all pictures of cats. I am sick of the lies cat lovers are spreading about these useless, disgusting creatures. I only cats I love are Tigers, Lions etc, as for the disgusting ones that live in homes they should be all nuked. WE WANT WAR ON DOMESTIC CATS!!!!!!

There are so many stray cats Karachi as well... At least 20 million

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom